Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:58:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13447 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:45:56 AM

You're on the right track, I believe that bounty hunting could be a lucrative source of income, if you're lucky. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency market and only few are committed to the satisfaction of bounty hunters. The issue of airdrop is not very lucrative, considering the fact that only peanuts are distributed, but few projects could be very lucrative.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:56:36 AM

You are on the right track. If you do not have money to invest, it is best to join bounty and airdrop to make money and buy altcoins. In addition, you should also look for a job in your life so that you can make more money each month

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:57:06 AM

I think yes, to some extent. With airdrop and bounties, you can not fulfill desired crypto investment, but sure can accumulate favorite altcoins.
We just need to careful joining genuine project's bounties to not to waste resources and time.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:18:20 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

I personally started my journey in the cryptocurrency industry by participating in airdrops, though the returns was meagre, I still continued because of the experience and knowledge which I gained, I was fortunate in few projects. I was later introduced to bounty hunting and continuing for a while now, the experience hasn't been all good, but I have learnt a lot.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:38:37 PM

Yeah, I think you're on the right way. But you should know that unfortunately this situation will not be so easy especially at this time. You must remember that there are too many scam airdrop and bounty campaigns in the market. So you need to do some good research to find the right campaigns. And unfortunately, rewards are quite low compared to previous years. Nevertheless, I think such campaigns are a good start for an additional income and long-term investment.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 11:14:29 AM

A Few years back, bounty hunting was very good and rewarding, and the managers and team were really great. Coins and rewards were also pretty decent. Now the problem is that the coin may not end up in exchange. But don’t let this discourage you.
I wish you the best of luck for your hunting and hope you make decent money and start trading in crypto soon.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 11:28:55 AM

as work of moderation on appealing previous terms of entrance with market of exchange, investors to defines of one on decision as might to helps on supporting request on expecting the higher returns on dispute with confinement.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

You drive on the right road, by following several prize campaigns and tokens will be sold for your next investment capital. but right now the market is very weak and there are many scam projects, from 2018 to 2019 the biggest result I got was only $ 300 and that was plus a prize from a social media campaign.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

It depends on how you think. I think 2019 is a good year with bonus programs compared to 2018. You may not have been lucky, or spend too much time on scam projects. Trust this path, if you choose it. Try to do your best, don't be lazy. Good luck.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

I agree, because it is true that to participate in the bounty requires research as well, if it will not be useless, choose the truly profitable, don't just choose the project
yup! if we don't want to get caught up in a project scam then we have to do some research before following it.
indeed to get a lot of benefits, we can not carelessly choose a project. we have to do research first before following it, if not, then we will only waste valuable time working on fake projects.

airdropdude

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:01:01 PM

You are on the right direction.
You just need to be careful of what you do to avoid account suspension.
Know all the rules and regulations to participate in bounties and other things needed to be done and not.
timfish

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:01:16 PM

I think you are on the right path. Bounty hunting gives a kind of solid experience on how cryptocurrency works generally before holding the token. When you are privileged to work for a project and you earn certain tokens distributed in such projects, you gain a type of experience that helps when exchanging those token in the coincap market before being oppurtuned to invest at all. So I think you are on the right path.
laptrang01041993

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:10:48 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
I also hope that bounty hunting will get me money. Then will choose good cryptocurrencies
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:06:22 PM

Today bounty hunters are the main reason for the fall in prices for new cryptocurrencies. But in this direction, you can earn good money. The main thing is to treat projects responsibly. Constantly monitor your cryptocurrency wallet and monitor price changes. Since very often the coins are not immediately listed on the stock exchange.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:30:11 PM

I think you're on the wrong track. Without investments in bounty not earn much, on the official job you will earn more money)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:12:34 PM

Yes you're on the right part most persons started off same way as you and they've made tremendous progress with their investment decisions today. Start with bounties, with time funds will be raised for investment.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:59:16 PM

it is better to trade than to engage in what will not be that profitable. Although, I believe that when the bull run is nigh, it will be possible to to make better profit. For now, the bounty campaign should only be seen as a hobby. Get yourself used to it. Learn new things that will be useful for you in future.
Sometimes, some of these things can also be useful in offline stuff.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

Yes there is chance that you can get free tokens from bounty campaigns or airdrops and can buy other popular coins with the earned tokens. But for that you have to pick legit and promising projects. Now there is difficulty to find honest crypto project at a time when the market is full of fake projects. So you have to research beforehand.
I think that now the best strategy is to participate in campaigns that are related to the gaming industry. today it is the most winning strategy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:20:41 PM

Yes you're on the right part most persons started off same way as you and they've made tremendous progress with their investment decisions today. Start with bounties, with time funds will be raised for investment.
I also think that every person who has a job and makes some money -  can invest 10 percent of his income in cryptocurrency

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:49:30 AM

You are clearly on the right path if you decide to work as a bounty hunter. I think investing hundreds of money in volatile cryptocurrency is not a wise idea at present. On top of that, newbies do not know about how crypto functions. So working as a bounty hunter teaches you a lot about cryptocurrency and you will get free tokens on the other hand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: