Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:29:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13447 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:18:10 PM

i also started from the bounty and airdrop.
and the results that i got, i used some of it for my needs and the other part i used to buy good coins.

so you don't need to worry, i think you are on the right path and indeed almost everyone who is here is like you are doing now.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

if you have money to invest it is not a problem, especially for bounties hangers, because all the things we want to do will remain on the path that has been set by coins that are not problematic for hunting to get prizes from the drop that was not reached.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

It is the right way to earn money if you have no capitals. You can start earning some coins or tokens by following bounties or airdrops. But don't expect too much in this way because most bounties and airdrops just resulted for pennies or even turned to be scams lately.

Nobody is not expecting higher amounts from the bounties and airdrops, before joining only we will see the allocation of total budget to the bounties. The only thing we have to choose the right bounty which will help us to make some money in order to overcome our loss through trading.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

If you do not have money, Bounties and Airdrops are mostly the only ways to earn some crypto. Unfortunately, they are giving much smaller profit if to compare with 2017.
I think that in 2020 the bounties will also bring excellent profits. they will not be as big as in 2017 but I think they will be enough to collect  a strong portfolio of altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:20:21 PM

that really possible and im on it too , you can get 100-1000$ on 3 month (usually bounty payment ) and from that you can invest on it and take some for your living cost / internet cost  and i think in 1 year its will get huge investment on your popular coin

Even now, when Bounties are not as popular as before, it is possible to make crypto on it. For sure, it will be just a small bum to begin. Better if other assets are also involved. In this case, you can become a hodler (the guy, who is holding crypto for at least a year until it goes up), and make a profit after some period. Airdrops take less time, but they bring fewer benefits also.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

You should have known by now that bounty cannot make you rich, which is now unlikee what some people were thinking of. In fact, you might not get up to $50 from bounty these days and hardly will you get $100, depending on the type of project you are participating in, your rank or the campaign you are doing. Also, the ultimate part of it is how hardworking you are, which also comes with persistence.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:33:47 PM

You should have known by now that bounty cannot make you rich, which is now unlikee what some people were thinking of. In fact, you might not get up to $50 from bounty these days and hardly will you get $100, depending on the type of project you are participating in, your rank or the campaign you are doing. Also, the ultimate part of it is how hardworking you are, which also comes with persistence.

There are actually very good bounties if you search properly. I earned a lot from my first bounty. Enough to buy a decent car, but i bought other stuff. One good advise from me is to not participate in airdrops they are not worth your time.
I don’t know where you find good rewards this year. I have a Black Stripe, this year I have earned almost nothing on the cryptocurrency market.
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

Good night! Has anybody heard of globemining com? Could anybody recommend this online store of asic rigs? I want to buy some
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:31:57 PM

Good night! Has anybody heard of globemining com? Could anybody recommend this online store of asic rigs? I want to buy some
Hi! I have ordered there once, a decent asic mining shop with all necessary equipment. And complemented items as well. How did you find globemining?
Spiegelman123

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:32:18 PM

Hi! I have ordered there once, a decent asic mining shop with all necessary equipment. And complemented items as well. How did you find globemining?
So, was there any problems? How much does the shipping cost? I found them on bitcointalk
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:39:01 PM

So, was there any problems? How much does the shipping cost? I found them on bitcointalk
Unfortunately, there was a shipping delay, as guys from globemining had some problems with couriers and post
Spiegelman123

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:40:10 PM

Unfortunately, there was a shipping delay, as guys from globemining had some problems with couriers and post
How many days? Andas for the quality of goods? Everything ok?
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:42:45 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

A couple of years ago, many people started as you came to the crypto market without money and earned your first capital for investing in bounty campaigns. Now it’s become much more difficult to make money on bounty campaigns, so be prepared for the fact that you have to work long before you make your first money.

WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:45:23 PM

How many days? Andas for the quality of goods? Everything ok?
Yeah, for sure. The quality is the best, as they are official resellers. As for delay, 5 days of delay, 12 days in total. It was a bit disappointing from globemining but the quality of goods was great once again
Spiegelman123

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:47:19 PM

You have ordered recently? What model would you personally take from these represented on site?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:57:02 PM

You have ordered recently? What model would you personally take from these represented on site?
I have ordered 2 month ago, as for the recent models take T17, the most advanced model. Due to it's capability with different alts
Spiegelman123

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:00:10 PM

I have ordered 2 month ago, as for the recent models take T17, the most advanced model. Due to it's capability with different alts
Ok, thanks for your opinion! GL in mining! I will think it over, I mean T17, thought to buy S17 as it is cheaper
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

Ok, thanks for your opinion! GL in mining! I will think it over, I mean T17, thought to buy S17 as it is cheaper
Welcome, It's your decision
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:48:20 AM

bounty is indeed one way to make a profit, but it's not free, but with some work done. if you don't have assets, but want to invest, this is indeed the right way to produce crypto. it's just, you need to know is you need to choose the project that you are taking part in. although it has become the right path, choosing a project without research will only make you work hard without maximum results.
I agree, because it is true that to participate in the bounty requires research as well, if it will not be useless, choose the truly profitable, don't just choose the project

CLEVER BOUNTY
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:25:42 AM

bounty is indeed one way to make a profit, but it's not free, but with some work done. if you don't have assets, but want to invest, this is indeed the right way to produce crypto. it's just, you need to know is you need to choose the project that you are taking part in. although it has become the right path, choosing a project without research will only make you work hard without maximum results.
I agree, because it is true that to participate in the bounty requires research as well, if it will not be useless, choose the truly profitable, don't just choose the project

I think investing or joining a bounty campaign is almost the same, which requires research so that the results we get are maximum. Bounty tokens we get through our work and I think this is not a free token so we hope the project is successful and the market price can continue to rise, so research is needed so that our income from the bounty can be maximized

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: