Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:18:21 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
for me, you are "smart", investing in Cryptocurrency is indeed full of risks, therefore try the money that you invest is your money that is free to use in your daily needs. from Crypto for crypto, it's smart.
OP do not have money so obviously when he got money it will be from the crypto too. Tbh i'm also from zero in this crypto world and slow but sure stored some coins that i received from bounties and airdrop. So OP, don't worry you will able to earn money too and yes you are at the right path.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:57:41 AM

Now participation in BOUNTY programs brings much less bonuses. But it's better than doing nothing. But even now, when there are few projects on the market, be sure to check the project itself, how promising it is. You might be out of business.

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:44:28 AM

If ypu ask me, I will say bounty hunting isn't worh it any longer and you might end up working for maore than a year and still wouldn't have anything to lay hands on. Nevertheless, some get lucky when a single project they do become successful so it is just a matter of choice.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:49:03 AM

Without any doubts you can achieve this. If you do not have any funds left, start earning crypto currencies, because there are tons of ways of doing this. Find a good bounty, do arbitrage, take part in great airdrops and you will get your funds increased in a year.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:53:10 AM

You are on the right path, in the cryptocurrency sphere you can earn money without investing your money, the best way to do this is of course to do as much bounties as possible and you can certainly participate in airdrops, but for this, of course, it’s better to have a referral network.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:09:02 AM

Echoing the suggestion and advice of majority of the thread reply, you are in the right path but let me remind you OP, you are using this forum and so before participating in any bounty, you must know the rules of this forum. You can find it here :

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

Then you need to know the basic about wallets and address where you can save your earned tokens or coins.  It can be found here:

[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?

You must also read Beginners & Help to further guide you in your endeavor here.

Most of the bouny campaign here is under Ethereum platform so I guess you should also watch this video :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mMnpmbAEc
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

Thats a good move you have there. This time its very risky in trading especially this very bearish situation we have. So its somehow better to just join bounties and used your profit from it to trade later compared to using your very own money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:14:23 AM

Listen very careful newbie , there is never a easy way to achieve any thing good in this life ,you will surely fail many times before reaching higher levels ,remember that the man who invented light bulb failed more than 1,400 times before he became succeed ,don't be afraid to fail that's the only you will learn

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:24:40 AM

i believe im on the right path because i believe this crypto space really looks like scam but if you take your time to understand it you will later agree that this crypto space is real infant i feel like investing the whole cash on some coins which i believe it will bring a lot gain afterward i so much believe in crypto and i will still love to invite friend and family to join the crypto space and earn even without going out

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:40:21 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

Many start join in crypto from doing bounty campaign and i think its good. Beside we earn free token or coin, we can gain more knowledge about the project or cryptomarket. I am believe when market recover again, bounty can give good earning and profits
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:57:41 AM

Thats a good move you have there. This time its very risky in trading especially this very bearish situation we have. So its somehow better to just join bounties and used your profit from it to trade later compared to using your very own money.

Make trade in cryptocurrency market is not easy because the price very volatile. Join bounty sometimes not getting paid and its a risk too. I think if we new in crypto, join in bounty is good step and there is no risk except we dont getting our reward when the team are scam.
When we already understand about crypto, perhaps we can invest with our own money

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:34:31 AM

By doing bounties and airdrops, you are participating in promoting a cryptocurrency and increasing the adoptance of cryptocurrency in the bigger sense.
You contribution to the crypto technology is no less than any investors money. You are providing your knowledge, skills and time for growth of crypto market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:44:03 AM

By doing bounties and airdrops, you are participating in promoting a cryptocurrency and increasing the adoptance of cryptocurrency in the bigger sense.
You contribution to the crypto technology is no less than any investors money. You are providing your knowledge, skills and time for growth of crypto market.
This is of course, only some project founders see this a bit twisted. They believe that bounty hunters come and ask for alms, and do not work on mutually beneficial terms.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:34:00 AM

You can do that, but you will have to work hard on it. Even with a good account and good posts daily, you will be able to live off bounties, cause by dedicating enough of your time in it you will be making close to $2000 or even up to that and more. Since you said it is investment you want to do, you can be doing bounties and also storing some bitcoins in a safe wallet for a long term HODL till the price goes up. As you're into the HODL, you will also be doing bounties, since there is no work for you to be done when it comes to HODL, apart from watching when you are to pull out your money.
levvv

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:34:43 PM

You are not on the wrong path, joining bounty will make you get some incomes indeed, but it is not too much.
Bounties nowadays are not good as in the past, only few bounties are worth to join.
if you want to buy better coins and tokens, maybe you can use your own money so the profit is not small.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

You are definitely on the right path if you want to participate in crypto investing but dont possess your own funds to invest. Bounties and airdrops are really your only option in this situation, especially if you have any distinctive skill that is worth much more than just bot-like re-twitting, for example knowledge of other language which you can use in the translating campaigns. Its time consuming but it pays much better than your ordinary social media clicking.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:33:22 PM

You are on the right path. You can start from any where dear, it doesn't matter. When you get some funds, try to invest in good low cap coins that can boost your portfolio. It normally will take some time but definitely your decision is cool especially as a newbie. See you at the top someday.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:22:40 PM

yes, of course
if you don't have enough money to start investing in cryptocurrencies, bounties and airdrops are the best choice for now
so, you can get money from that my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
_Sergo

Activity: 798

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:28:21 AM

yes, of course
if you don't have enough money to start investing in cryptocurrencies, bounties and airdrops are the best choice for now
so, you can get money from that my friend
not even necessarily not enough money. If there is no experience, then the most then start with the bounty of companies to learn how to choose the right companies.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:40:11 AM

It's indeed a not bad idea to start from what will be done/invest, and besides that you can also work in real life first to get investment balance so that investment returns are better.
Crypto is increasingly seen to be covering the future in economic efforts or helping financial problems, investing in crypto still a good way to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: