Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 12:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:29:52 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

All right Many people in the crypto market did at one time as well, they participated in bounty campaigns, and income was reinvested in various coins in the crypto market. However, this path is not fast, it will have to wait long before you start to earn good money.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:35:08 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

All right Many people in the crypto market did at one time as well, they participated in bounty campaigns, and income was reinvested in various coins in the crypto market. However, this path is not fast, it will have to wait long before you start to earn good money.

If you are going to invest in something then invest in it because it has merit. Not because you think it will simply rise in value. Because a simple rise in value can be manipulated, but if a product is worthless, it can't be made worthwhile. So if OP's intention is to use the bounty or airdrop money to invest somewhere else - then they'd have to be extremely clever. But truth be told, anyone asking this question is anything but clever.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 10:52:29 PM

You are in the right direction buddy, but you need to work extra hard. Lately bounties do not pay very much so you need to work more so you can accumulate more money. And you have to be selective in your bounties and choose wisely. Airdrops are not a good source of income lately.

Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:39:39 PM
Merited by Kwansimaa (3)

When you gather money from bounties, you can buy promising coins and gain more cash. Airdrops are a waste of time actually, the tokens you will get are very small and at times even if you want to exchange them, the fees might be higher than the money you have.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

that's right as long as you are able to do it consistently and always make research first before participating, because we know a lot of scam projects which will certainly hurt your time in the future. by having good skills you will slowly be able to earn good income in the future by doing good work every time

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:54:31 PM

I am also the same as you, I do not have enough money to invest, I try to be a bounty hunter to hunt down bounties so as to produce
rewards that I can use as capital to invest in potential coins, I still keep trying to get big bounty rewards, I sure I'm on the right path
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:56:15 PM

if that is my opinion then I would say that you did the right thing because I also have no money and I also really want to invest so I really understand what you want to achieve but even though it's very difficult but the important thing is that you also has a great opportunity to make it happen because sometimes the results of a bounty program can be very much and of course it can be used as capital to start investing so all you have to do now is find a good bounty and make sure you get a lot of stake there

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:27:07 AM

Yes you are. Your move was wise enough. You will not be on loss if ever you're investment later will fail since you didnt spent a real money on it although only your effort and time being spent from doing bounty and airdrop, well thats better compared to spending money and just losed by trading afterwards I think.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:23:04 AM

I think you are in right path to join and earn token for free by joining in bounty campaign. If we dont have enought capital to start, its better to earn free token from our work by join in campaign. With join in campaign, we can get more knowledge about cryptocurrency
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:05:14 AM

I think you are in right path to join and earn token for free by joining in bounty campaign. If we dont have enought capital to start, its better to earn free token from our work by join in campaign. With join in campaign, we can get more knowledge about cryptocurrency
Yes, indeed, Bitcoin is progressing and the entire cryptocurrency industry is not a simple matter, and every participant needs help here.

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:05:42 AM

Yes, True is one of the right paths, because you want to struggle to get a prize, but the good thing is you use your free money even though it's a little to invest and don't expect something to hunt for prizes, because it's not yet real.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:08:12 AM

yes it's the right choice because you don't have capital. You can do various Prize programs.
It is not easy to take part in various projects when market conditions are uncertain but that does not mean you cannot produce a number of good projects.
You choose a really good project to get prizes and from prizes you can buy some coins that can be invested in the short or long term.
stay optimistic and do it sincerely so you can produce the best.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

You're heading at the right path but IF I we're you I won't just wait for the bounty reward If I have an extra money to buy some Altcoins that have a potential to grow up to 1000 in the next 3-5 years. I won't hesitate to buy them now. The thing is If you succeed to get on the right coins there is a possibility that you will become the Next Altcoin Millionaire.
Why are you advising him to buy altcoins again when he already stated clearly there that he doesn’t have money to do so, if he doesn’t have nay, then there is no way he can force money out for investment other than trying his luck on these other means of getting coins.

I know bounty hunting and airdrops is not as rewarding as they use to be, but nothing is too small in this market to be multiplied. Many people that invested in cryptocurrency in this forum did so too by first getting money through bounty and then investing it in any of their favorite coin. So it would not be a bad idea if he follows same pattern too.
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

It's a right path, you just only need to analyze things before joining in a bounties because some campaigns are just playfully scam so with this, your time and effort will never be goes to nothing. Find something that gives you and benefits you in return by hunting a good bointy campaigns suits for you to invest good investments.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

In my opinion, you are on the right path, because you are trying to get free tokens to invest, but you better have to prepare a little money because now the crypto market is growing day by day and this is the right time to look for profit.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:12:44 PM

of course right, but not easy earn money from some bounty because many scamer,fraud,etc.
if you got lucky participate in great project you will earn money, but if not its same like waste time.
so do research first before join some bounty,even if it not pay for joining or you just wasting time
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:16:26 PM

You're heading at the right path but IF I we're you I won't just wait for the bounty reward If I have an extra money to buy some Altcoins that have a potential to grow up to 1000 in the next 3-5 years. I won't hesitate to buy them now. The thing is If you succeed to get on the right coins there is a possibility that you will become the Next Altcoin Millionaire.
Why are you advising him to buy altcoins again when he already stated clearly there that he doesn’t have money to do so, if he doesn’t have nay, then there is no way he can force money out for investment other than trying his luck on these other means of getting coins.

I know bounty hunting and airdrops is not as rewarding as they use to be, but nothing is too small in this market to be multiplied. Many people that invested in cryptocurrency in this forum did so too by first getting money through bounty and then investing it in any of their favorite coin. So it would not be a bad idea if he follows same pattern too.
Well, bounty and airdrop were no longer at the peak period as in the past but it is really tools for us to earn some capital in crypto if we don't want to invest, the only problem is that we will need to spend a lot of time to get a good and enough reward for us to invest in the altcoin we like, we may even miss a lot of opportunities to buy during this period. Honest to say, he should use some capital to invest when needed, no money is just a justification when everyone involved in crypto always has a stable job, they can't rely on crypto to make money, no capital to invest is a lie

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:17:09 PM

I think you are on the right track if you don't have money to buy coins, by participating in a number of campaigns, you will get free tokens. from there you can sell and buy back some of your favorite altcoins.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:22:07 PM

I think you are on the right track if you don't have money to buy coins, by participating in a number of campaigns, you will get free tokens. from there you can sell and buy back some of your favorite altcoins.
unfortunately, now there are not many campaigns that actually give money to participants. Look, many bounty campaigns are scam and that makes the participants who join get nothing. only a few actually pay.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

I also started my investing here without money at first. That's why i think it's best to do bounties here just like what i did in the past. Luckily i ended up picking a good bounty before that give me a good earnings. After that i started investing some of i earn in crypto and i gain from doing it. You just need to be patience to do this.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀