Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 01:41:50 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

See dude at first, it's only you, whether to decide it's right or wrong.
Moreover i can only say that its a better idea.
I mean it's always safe at first to hunt some bounties and earn money.
Then invest that money into coins, then if profit comes, then thanks to God,
and if by chance loss, then just think a bad day.
But most important is dont loose confident on yourself.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
FauxHammer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:49:30 PM

unfortunately, now there are not many campaigns that actually give money to participants. Look, many bounty campaigns are scam and that makes the participants who join get nothing. only a few actually pay.

exactly bounties have become very difficult field especially for new users, who don't have much recognition in such cases, it's not easy to earn some money from it, and in my opinion, it's a waste of time - the amount of time you have to spend searching for a profitable campaign is too high.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:01:49 PM

I also started my investing here without money at first. That's why i think it's best to do bounties here just like what i did in the past. Luckily i ended up picking a good bounty before that give me a good earnings. After that i started investing some of i earn in crypto and i gain from doing it. You just need to be patience to do this.
if you invest with the results of the bounty campaign, I trade crypto with capital from participating in the bounty campaign that pays me. and that gives me the advantage of the daily trading that I do. every day my capital can continue to grow and I can still participate in the bounty campaign.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:03:29 PM

unfortunately, now there are not many campaigns that actually give money to participants. Look, many bounty campaigns are scam and that makes the participants who join get nothing. only a few actually pay.

exactly bounties have become very difficult field especially for new users, who don't have much recognition in such cases, it's not easy to earn some money from it, and in my opinion, it's a waste of time - the amount of time you have to spend searching for a profitable campaign is too high.
I think it becomes a waste of time in most cases for everyone. Regardless of whether you are newbie or not. For almost a year, I have not seen significant profits from bounty campaigns for a reward in which I participated.
Perhaps some assets will soar to the moon, but it will not be soon. Therefore, do not rely on quick money.

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:09:47 PM

I think it becomes a waste of time in most cases for everyone. Regardless of whether you are newbie or not. For almost a year, I have not seen significant profits from bounty campaigns for a reward in which I participated.
Perhaps some assets will soar to the moon, but it will not be soon. Therefore, do not rely on quick money.

yes we cannot expect more with the present gift, most of them do not always make a lot of profit. but at least this can we make gift activities an additional income if you are not a full-time worker in the cryptoqurrency world.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:22:37 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

It is not a wrong path, doing bounties to get crypto is far better than scamming or hacking peoples coins.
Your strategy will working if only you have found a good legit bounty campaign.
The problem is, there are many bounty campaigns doesn't pay the participants after it ended.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:44:10 PM

No one can really predict if it will be a wrong or right path for you. You should consider some fact which has to do with you and then the activity you want to take part in. Make some assessment and then decide

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

the plan you made is very right, but for now it's a bit difficult to find a bounty and airdrop that can give you income, because now a lot of the coin from bounty and airdrop don't have a price in the market, but if indeed you are lucky then you will definitely still be able to get income from bounty and airdrop, but the income you earn will not be the same as in 2017.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:24:33 PM

You can invest from a bounty hunter but I think that takes a long time and not to mention if the project you are following is a scam.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

it's the right way to enjoy the process slowly don't use your personal capital if you are able to find other capital from hunting prizes, this will minimize the risk of your loss and you don't lose your personal money.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 05:02:58 PM by BitTraderCute

it's the right way to enjoy the process slowly don't use your personal capital if you are able to find other capital from hunting prizes, this will minimize the risk of your loss and you don't lose your personal money.
i am agree with this opinion.as long as we could find free resource so why we have to spend from our own capital.when it be loss we will not harmed , maybe we only loss on our effort while working on bounty campaign and not loss our own money
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:02:19 PM

It seems to me that it is very difficult to determine whether you are on the right path or not.  Because you can judge only by results.  And as usual, they are not very positive at once.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:03:11 PM

I will say it will be a good path for you because if youre lucky enough to find a good bounty you will get a lot of money from that, but at this time it very hard to find the kind of project like that.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:05:27 PM

You can invest from a bounty hunter but I think that takes a long time and not to mention if the project you are following is a scam.
I really do not understand what you meant by saying "you can invest from a bounty hunter" do we invest into bounty hunter?
Op is a newbies and very few bounty accept newbies and that means he may not be accepted into genuine bounty except the social media bounty.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:25:20 PM

Bounty campaigns no longer bring big money so you can rely on it for investment, and it takes a lot of time to receive token distribution from the project team, then wait for it to be listed on exchange. This is not a good choice at the moment
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:30:23 PM

I recommend you to invest at least some of your money. Bounty campaigns now make almost no money and you will have to take part in several campaigns before you earn anything.
And so you could immediately engage in trade and could learn to increase your capital. In any case, only you decide, but I would advise you to think about my advice.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:14:01 PM

There are many ways to get crypto coins, including the steps you take to become a bounty hunter.  If you follow a campaign in a bounty, you get a coin and then you can sell it or hold it.  Some of us may already have high income from a bounty hunter program, and this is the most useful way for all of us to find capital to be able to get crypto coins.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

You are on the right path I can say that almost everyone here starts out like that, at least you are doing something positive by not become a fraudster like many people I meet on here. I started like that too, just be sincere with yourself and don't relent you will get there.

tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:47:34 PM

This is true. And basically many people also consider the industry as a good way of making profit. But what do you guys think about mining industry? Do you believe it to be interesting, from your point of view? Cause I have lately explored a few leading companies with powerful solutions on the US market, pretty impressed with what is brought to the market today Smiley The advanced example of a company I have met is Asicequipment. Anyone heard of them?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:49:31 PM

This is true. And basically many people also consider the industry as a good way of making profit. But what do you guys think about mining industry? Do you believe it to be interesting, from your point of view? Cause I have lately explored a few leading companies with powerful solutions on the US market, pretty impressed with what is brought to the market today Smiley The advanced example of a company I have met is Asicequipment. Anyone heard of them?

Good evening there. Oh yes, this is the right approach. Asicequipment - hmm, seems that I have heard of them. If I am not mistaken, I have a friend who ordered one of their miners and was pretty impressed. And there are service centers in NY, delivery all over the US etc.. So pretty great option
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: