Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:45:46 AM

You drive on the right road but unfortunately the road you drive is not good, the market is unstable and many projects end in fraud, but that doesn't matter as long as you are sure of this situation, you will produce good fruit. do research before joining any project.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:42:04 AM

You are on the right path friend. As you do not have funds to invest in cryptocurrency, the best idea is to participate in bounty campaigns and earn free tokens. Starting as a bounty hunter gives you some basic ideas about cryptocurrency and how to trade coins. So you can start as a bounty hunter.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:37:15 PM

Indeed, presently you are in the one of right way to discover any reward from bounties and airdrop. You can begin to get a significant number of bounties that has been as of now here. However, you ought to invest numerous energy to research and peruse the whitepaper from abundance that you pursue first. But also not as profitable as it was once
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:02:31 PM

I believe everyone starts with the same. If there is no money at the moment, the best opportunity is to start hunting and you have chosen the right road. But be careful, do not be lazy and study each project as if you would invest 1m into each one.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:38:16 PM

You are not on the wrong path, but you are not on the right path either, If you don't make sure to learn about cryptocurrency investment, before putting your money in to any crypto related investment find out more about it.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:18:57 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

I would recommend that you first find some money and invest it in a trade or in one of the top coins. Bounty campaigns now rarely pay rewards to their members and find a campaign where you can earn quite difficult. Airdrops so ceased to bring such money as before.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:47:19 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

I think bounty is the right way for people who want to have tokens or coins for free. Actually bounty is not free because we do some tasks as requested. I think if we follow the right bounty campaign, we will get decent results

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:05:19 AM

I think that most forum users earned their first cryptocurrency on the bounty. Now only one thing is disappointing that payments have decreased and there are fewer good projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:06:06 AM

I can't say whether right or wrong. Many crypto projects have been failing which makes bounty unattractive as it use to be before, some persons now seldom participate in bounty. We can't deny that there are still some good project, one only need to hope that the project he is promoting succeed, I will gladly prefer self starting projects or already listed projects. You should keep an open mind and never also limit your cryptocurrency success journey to bounty campaign.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:21:40 AM

It can be a double edged sword if that's the route that you're gonna take. Not all bounties are successful and especially if you're gonna focus on getting rich with those free tokens, you may be in for a long tiring ride. Though there are good tokens in big exchanges like Binance that can get you real growth with their established partnerships in the space. Unless you got lucky with a bounty token that is already listed in exchanges with high volume.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:21:47 AM

You are on the right path, but you need to know that being a bounty hunter doesn't always make money.  when you join the bounty and don't get anything don't give up always try again and try analyzing a new project before you follow it.  if my airdrop never makes a profit, many airdrops don't pay.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:42:52 AM

You are on the right path, but you need to know that being a bounty hunter doesn't always make money.  when you join the bounty and don't get anything don't give up always try again and try analyzing a new project before you follow it.  if my airdrop never makes a profit, many airdrops don't pay.
Never to give up if ever you experienced mistakes it's not everything or every projects can bring decent profits but there's still project and developers who can bring something to you, it's a culture that you need to be preparing yourself whatever the outcome make a good use of every opportunity and look for positive sides of it, continue working and enjoy the path you are taking ahead.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:03:53 PM

Of course, it is not wrong to start searching for bounties and airdrops. It is a good way to get money to buy tokens if you do not have money to invest. You are on the right path, keep searching for good bounties and you will be successful.

toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:10:24 PM

Well,you are on the right path. But in words, everything seems simple and right.But in fact it is not so simple.Now it is quite difficult to find a bounty company that pays well.It may happen that you will spend a lot of your time and earn nothing.Try it if you have free time and confidence in your abilities.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:16:41 PM

You journey is almost the same as what I went through because so far I invested in alt coins, never taking money out of my personal pocket, but I use the results that I get from following the bounty and also airdrop and use the money to buy or exchange with eth, and other coins, so far I make a cryptocurrency as my savings asset for the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ashraf79

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:18:34 PM

I don't think this will give you good profit; most of bounty (if the project is good) gains low profit compares to your work,
 but you still get profit.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:23:43 PM

Of course, it is not wrong to start searching for bounties and airdrops. It is a good way to get money to buy tokens if you do not have money to invest. You are on the right path, keep searching for good bounties and you will be successful.
if know about bounties and airdrop program actually we were lucky man.not everyone know about this program so we could earn money without must spend any capital to start.many people already be successfull man now after they got alot money from this campaign.we have to keep our spirit although many fake projects now and we got nothing after promote their projects

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

No matter what you do, you should have a side hustle to give make money. else you will loose your time here. Not only your time, your data will be wasted. try other things to make money from and avoid spending much time here. it is a gamble here. not totally free.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:53:00 PM

if know about bounties and airdrop program actually we were lucky man.not everyone know about this program so we could earn money without must spend any capital to start.many people already be successfull man now after they got alot money from this campaign.we have to keep our spirit although many fake projects now and we got nothing after promote their projects
I think at this time if you still rely on the bounty campaign or from the airdrop it will not be able to get you many more benefits because at the moment there are a lot of scam projects and enthusiasts from ico have declined because there is an IEO that makes investors more interested so the program bounty and airdrop are not worth it.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 03:39:20 PM

Very good start, the decision I made was right. Despite being a bounty hunter and airdrop doesn't have the potential to quickly make a profit

The process that you do will be good, because in each process you will always learn until the desires to be achieved

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: