Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
Banksyy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:27:41 PM

They are from US? How much does the sipping cost?
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:28:09 PM

Depending on country, 100$ for us. A way better option than the normal pricing according to Ebay, where you can get 100$ handling cost easily and 50 to 60 on delivery
Banksyy

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:33:32 PM

Depending on country, 100$ for us. A way better option than the normal pricing according to Ebay, where you can get 100$ handling cost easily and 50 to 60 on delivery
Yeah, I see, so all your miners are OK? Working good? No problems?
RiskoMania

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:34:21 PM

Yes, as globemining are resellers  only authenticated equipment. I mine for a year already. Great experience I have
Banksyy

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:42:04 PM

Yes, as globemining are resellers  only authenticated equipment. I mine for a year already. Great experience I have
Great to hear that, wish you a pleasant experience!
RiskoMania

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:42:19 PM

Great to hear that, wish you a pleasant experience!
Thank you!
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:46:07 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

It is good to use bounties to raise capital. But it is not in anyway guaranteed to give you anything of note as there are several bounty campaigns that will end up not paying or just pay you stipends that are best use as transaction fees while trading. So don't rest all your hopes here and end up in disappointment

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:18:57 PM

As in any business, if you have a bit of luck, then your scheme will work. But a more reliable way to start making money on cryptocurrencies is to invest a small amount. You can certainly try to go through the bounty campaign, but this is a long way and is designed for luck.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:33:06 PM

If you are very lucky, then you can earn not bad money participating in bounty campaignes But, for now, it has to be really great luck. Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:59:06 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
It can be, but it comes with dedication and patience. Dedication in the sense you have to take time to figure out potential projects worth promoting and doing so, although most might not work according to plan. On the other hand is patience, in this case you have to be patient for your hardwork to yield fruit, as in most cases it takes time for distribution to occur.
However, having plan B will also be a good idea.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:40:59 PM

that really possible and im on it too , you can get 100-1000$ on 3 month (usually bounty payment ) and from that you can invest on it and take some for your living cost / internet cost  and i think in 1 year its will get huge investment on your popular coin
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:43:22 PM

Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
I was once among those who said that participating in airdrops is waste of time, but you know what, I was wrong. For those who have been patient enough with some of the airdrops they did, they were able to get something meaningful out of them,a thou, sometimes the chances might be very low and you just have to keep waiting unless that is a special intervention. One if the main issues I have with them is that, most of them are not long term, that us, they are usually pump and dump.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:59:06 PM

It is the right way to earn money if you have no capitals. You can start earning some coins or tokens by following bounties or airdrops. But don't expect too much in this way because most bounties and airdrops just resulted for pennies or even turned to be scams lately.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:11:11 AM

Airdrop is a waste of time that is not even worth the time spent.
I was once among those who said that participating in airdrops is waste of time, but you know what, I was wrong. For those who have been patient enough with some of the airdrops they did, they were able to get something meaningful out of them,a thou, sometimes the chances might be very low and you just have to keep waiting unless that is a special intervention. One if the main issues I have with them is that, most of them are not long term, that us, they are usually pump and dump.
Airdrop is not a waste of time if the participant is able to make extensive research about the project behind the airdrop in order not to end up giving away ones personal details to a scam project. Some airdrops pay very well because I remember FidentiaX paid me $1k for participating in their airdrop.
desfira

Activity: 392

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:48:58 AM

For those of you who do not have capital in the crypto world, join the airdrops is one of the right path, but follow the good airdrops, because the airdrops gift is very small. It's a good idea to join a bounty project, create an account to follow the blog or content campaign. Don't forget to select a good airdrops project.
You are right, now many airdrops have sprung up and can be said to be very valuable, for bounties today many are scams. We must also be careful in choosing airdrop, because there are many fraudsters

CLEVER BOUNTY
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:10:09 AM

It will be achievable if you are participating in the good ones, there are many people already doing such. The first step is getting yourself in order, having the right mindset, taking time to study about the neccessary rules guiding bounty as well as having good research skills so you don't promote worthless projects. With these, I believe you will succeed.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:13:10 AM

It is the right way to earn money if you have no capitals. You can start earning some coins or tokens by following bounties or airdrops. But don't expect too much in this way because most bounties and airdrops just resulted for pennies or even turned to be scams lately.

I think the bounty results that we get depend on the project, good or not. If we follow a good project and are able to attract many investors, I think we will get a pretty good result from bounty campaign.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:14:57 AM

bounty is indeed one way to make a profit, but it's not free, but with some work done. if you don't have assets, but want to invest, this is indeed the right way to produce crypto. it's just, you need to know is you need to choose the project that you are taking part in. although it has become the right path, choosing a project without research will only make you work hard without maximum results.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:56:04 AM

in my opinion it's a good decision for bounty hunters who want to become investors. with bounty you can also get prizes and can also invest at once. that I live as well as those of you who want to become an investor. There is no wrong way when you make a bounty.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:23:16 AM

I have the same thing as you, I mean by following the prize campaign and the gift token I will use it as capital for the next day, I think this is the right way it's just that the problem is if you follow a valid prize you will get a good gift for your capital.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: