Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong path?  (Read 13440 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:43:17 AM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?

I think you're quite late for investing by joining bounty campaigns. Since the majority of the bounty projects are not promising and unsuccessful with their project. So its only a little chance that you van invest successfully by joining bounty campaigns, however it is also good to invest by joining bounties and airdrops if you do not have yet capital for investment.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:24:05 PM

Yes there is chance that you can get free tokens from bounty campaigns or airdrops and can buy other popular coins with the earned tokens. But for that you have to pick legit and promising projects. Now there is difficulty to find honest crypto project at a time when the market is full of fake projects. So you have to research beforehand.

torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:34:08 PM

You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 02:06:27 PM

Before 2 years ago when bounties and airdrops was launched and new project was coming than that was easy to earn from Airdrops and bounties but now ad days it is difficult to earn from airdrops and bounties airdrops almost fake and bounties are not paying more that why you should struggle in bounties to earn good amount so that you can invest in crypto trading .

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:11:14 PM

You are on a path of luck my friend and I hope the success is with you. Playing the bounty game, you may end up being lucky and the coins you get as reward will end up in exchanges and you will be rewarded, if not then your hard work will be gone to waste but don’t let this discourage. Many people get paid and I wish that you also succeed in this.

Surrender will not make good things that will appear to you later, do not be silent with the failure that you continue to experience because one day will come all the failures will be the success you want.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:19:31 PM

Your path is as right as anything you can imagine. The advice is don't lose focus and track of vision as well. When you do get the money which you will from bounty and airdrop, invest wisely don't look for instant x100 coins, invest in stocks that has good track record.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:45:33 PM

Am I on the right path? I'm here to invest in crypto but since I don't have money to invest I want to start hunting for bounties and airdrops and from there I can use the money to buy better popular coins and tokens ,any chance that these can be achievable ?
my advice is you better work in the real world, for sure you will get clear results so that the results you can use to invest. You may also follow the bounty to get capital, in joining the bounty you also have to be careful because there are projects that succeed and some fail.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:55:57 PM

in my opinion you are on the right path but if you really don't have the capital then follow the bounty campaign as initial capital to buy some altcoin from the sale of tokens that you get from the signature / airdrops campaign. but the problem now is that the market says otherwise, many projects become fraudulent, altcoin loses value, bitcoin goes back down. but my advice is that you keep your spirits up and don't despair, we all wish you the best in the industry.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:17:19 PM

I think your way isn't wrong but it's not right if you want to get more profit by trading Altcoin, but in current market conditions, relying on prizes is good enough, but still risks fraud. I am still inexperienced here, but at least I know what needs to be done to continue investing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:18:09 PM

Investing in crypto has a high enough risk so, you have to be very careful in investing because we could suffer losses if we choose the wrong investment assets, I think the path you are using is very appropriate, investing using the money you get for free, both that's from the airdrop and the results of bounty payments, with the velocity of money as you do of course you no longer need to use the money you get from work in the real world so that our money savings in the real world will not decrease if we experience losses in investing in altcoin.

Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:56:48 PM

I think your way isn't wrong but it's not right if you want to get more profit by trading Altcoin, but in current market conditions, relying on prizes is good enough, but still risks fraud. I am still inexperienced here, but at least I know what needs to be done to continue investing.

Can only continue to try to get the few opportunities that have only arisen this year. Not many big hopes will happen this year because everyone is having a bad time with the project and the price of the token.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:05:50 PM

You're on the right path if you plan well enough. To make money off bounties, you need to be proactive in research and your hunting skills. Without research, you will be a part of many failed projects.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:45:21 PM

You're on the right path if you plan well enough. To make money off bounties, you need to be proactive in research and your hunting skills. Without research, you will be a part of many failed projects.

l think also so, you are on the right track and more than that, for this purpose, you need to reload your knowledge, your hunting skills. As you mentioned, researching is important too, when you really want to get success. But on another hand, Airdrops can not be enough for your dreams, you can get from this a little amount. Bounty campaign can be the best way instead of airdrops. But not every bounty campaign can give you money than you expected. In any case, you will be able to achieve it one day.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:55:08 PM

dude, just earn some money and buy any altcoin in top 100, wait few mounth/years and sell, thats all or trading daily on random pairs. Bounty and airdrop not relevant now. There are bountys where paying in btc need high rank and have enought merits and other requirements.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:07:03 PM

I agree, now there are very low fees on the market, many companies cannot collect, so there will be no rewards, administrators also cheat, reduce remuneration or simply do not pay, just be careful when choosing a company.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

Surrender will not make good things that will appear to you later, do not be silent with the failure that you continue to experience because one day will come all the failures will be the success you want.
Indeed crypto is the volatile it will change the price so holding is good it’s much better to keep holding. It’s not good to give up, better keep learning and avoid taking wrong decisions in crypto. Difficulties will have to face it will make you good investors so right time is now to hold and show how much patinece you have.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:39:48 AM

That is the right thing to do, when you don't have the capital to start investing in cryptocurrency, starting by participating in bounties and using the results of bounties that you do to start investing in popular coins is the right choice.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:41:30 PM

Indeed crypto is the volatile it will change the price so holding is good it’s much better to keep holding. It’s not good to give up, better keep learning and avoid taking wrong decisions in crypto. Difficulties will have to face it will make you good investors so right time is now to hold and show how much patinece you have.
It is also true what you say is indeed giving up is not the right decision so it's better to continue learning and evaluating yourself,
and here indeed we do not often take the wrong decision because it will certainly have a negative impact

Don't keep thinking negatively about what is happening right now in the crypto world. There will be a big thing will grow in the next year my opinion. Be patient.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:29:32 PM

Some peoples join bounty campaigns to get the coin and token they want to invest without spending money,
so that is the right thing to do if you want to invest in such way.
but keep in mind, good bounty campaign nowadays are hard to find, so we will need time to find a good one.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:48:09 PM

Some peoples join bounty campaigns to get the coin and token they want to invest without spending money,
so that is the right thing to do if you want to invest in such way.
but keep in mind, good bounty campaign nowadays are hard to find, so we will need time to find a good one.
I would say that finding a good campaign is now very  very difficult, but if you have been doing this for a long time, then you will need less time to find a company

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: