Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1791 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:38:08 PM

Seems like most of the new members are brought by their friends and family members and they seem to know everything about this forum and community just because their friend has told them about it but it is not like that everyone need to thoroughly read learn and experience how things wrok and how crypto work before posting useless posts and threads.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:47:00 PM

Depends on your definition of learning
You cannot teach a spammer and expect some change in attitude

Every spammy  newbies should be sent packing away from the forum
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:53:08 PM

What makes you think every newbie on this platform is actually a newbie when it comes to crypto currency
I have seen newbie accounts promote referral links and bots airdrop and you believe they are newbies ?

The forum might present ranks truly; that doesn’t make every newbie a newbie
I maybe a newbie in the forum ranks and a pro knowledge wise
I like your reply. Many high ranked forum members don't even merit it , I have seeing bounty managers disqualifying high rank member while acknowledging my quality post as a junior member so some newbies are more experienced and knowledgeable than high rank members
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:22:20 PM

This is a worthless thread. There are newbies who come here thinking people are giving away free money and they will become rich by investing in a new altcoin and selling when it goes up x100 until the reality hits them but there are also newbies who can read and take it slow.

Most people don't make money on the market. Most people lose and if you are a newbie here you are meat that is going to be exploited by others. Your only option is to learn or to get out of here fast.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:32:45 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
Well in my opinion it's a personal decision whether to go through all the rules of the forum or not.. And besides many people are here for different reasons,  some to learn more about crypto,  some to earn from bounties and even some to shill their dead projects.
I don't see any need for this thread because I believe the forum is big enough to accommodate such and issue out penalty to offenders of the rules of the forum..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:52:20 PM

Learning to understand the rules in this forum, in my opinion, is very important. I keep trying to read and post more so this will increase my knowledge. Regarding the bounty project, this is my hope after trading Crypto coins. Many beginners must add a lot of knowledge about Crypto, so you can avoid fraudulent projects.

Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:57:09 PM

OP, I am sure you will be surprised that there are highly ranked members on this forum that seem to know nothing.
Sometimes, used those who still have newbie rank on there accounts with good knowledge of cryptocurrency, that only the astute will find easy to comprehend.
So do not look down on people, because their ranks are still low.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:01:15 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
They might have been informed by their friends that they can make money from this forum easily (through bounty campaigns), that is why they directly joins bounty campaign just after creating account and made some posts, instead of learning how everything works here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful

I read this you wrote and it got me nodding my head in agreement with your idea, I think you have some good observation here because I have also checked out some newbies with just less than 10 posts but no one in beginners board.

Although some are experienced in what idea they are sharing but I think they are not obeying the rules.

I suggest you take this thread to meta, maybe it could get theymos thinking on how to get newbies to do some posts in beginners board before being allowed to freely post in other boards
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:31:45 PM

I agree with you. A lot of newbies are only here for the rewards of the bounties they've participated. They really just don't care what should be done right. If only they knew the right things to do I guarantee them that they'll get good rewards.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:33:02 PM

Its quiet disheartening that most persons ignore the most important thing in this forum which is information there are rules and regulations which are necessary to be followed if they want to make good success here i do say read and acquire the basic information needed to scale through thanks
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:35:02 PM

They are just an alt of someone else and they already know what to do since they join right away on the bounties. Not all newbies are like this, some came here to learn more about cryptocurrency and realize later on that they can also earn money here. If the newbies skips the learning period then expect them to cry out loud because of all the losses they’ve got in the market for being not a good investor.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:35:57 PM

I do not feel that I am a senior because even though I have been here for a long time but there are still many things I have to learn again and although being a bounty hunter is my main goal but I not only do that, I also keep learning for myself so that I more appropriate and can choose the right project and this must also be done by newbies, not just following the project without any capital because the risk of failure is high and that can make us just waste time

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:36:17 PM

Its quiet disheartening that most persons ignore the most important thing in this forum which is information there are rules and regulations which are necessary to be followed if they want to make good success here i do say read and acquire the basic information needed to scale through thanks
Forum has very loyal rules. Therefore, I think that following the rules of the forum is very simple. I think it will not be difficult for a beginner to learn something that cannot be done on the forum.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

You will never force to learn the person who does not want to do this. That is why each person is responsible for himself and for his income. Anyone who wants to earn well understands that you need to learn and constantly acquire new knowledge.
Whittiesense

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:45:45 PM

What makes you think every newbie on this platform is actually a newbie when it comes to crypto currency
I have seen newbie accounts promote referral links and bots airdrop and you believe they are newbies ?

The forum might present ranks truly; that doesn’t make every newbie a newbie
I maybe a newbie in the forum ranks and a pro knowledge wise
Thank you for dropping this. You can't judge or assume that they do not want to learn. They might be sluggish or reluctant to initially but if one is going to survive in this blockchain and Cryptocurrency space, then knowledge is key. You can't reap from where you never sowed. They might be here for the bounties rewards but for how long? There are better opportunities out there in the blockchain space but lack of knowledge might deprive them from taking advantage of these opportunities
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:46:32 PM

You are very much correct regarding to this, the reason that why it's called Beginners is to help and equip you to go through the Forumn without hussle but have also that this is not applicable to Newbies or Jr member that even some highly ranked members are also in this category

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:47:34 PM

Actually Newbies are don't want to learn about bounties or forum and other things, so need to learn about all things and first step should be learn and than should start work .

kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:58:16 PM

as a beginner if you don't want to learn and read a lot of threads about beginners, you will certainly be very confused about what to do when you first enter this forum, especially lately there are lots of newbie accounts that suddenly enter a thread and then post without seeing the rules that must be obeyed so that they are not blocked.

I think maybe the beginners joined this forum just to be able to participate in bounty, airdrop or other programs related to prizes, so don't think about the most important thing, which is learning the basics.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

Those who do not want to learn, are the ones who find themselves making mistakes almost every time.
Learning is an important step to become successful and if that does not happen, it means that one is moving towards not progressing.
Soi am not surprised that a lot of such people have been banned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: