Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1793 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful

Eh? That's just how the world works. Even if most of the information is freely available, most people will choose to be ignorant, it is because they are lazy and laziness will cost them in the end.

If people are all diligent, this forum wouldn't need policing. It would be an utopian world.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

In my opinion, if we are still beginners in the world of cryptocurrency, then we need to learn to achieve success. because it is not possible if beginners immediately understand without learning consistently and deepening their knowledge.
so this is in any field. if we come to some field in which we do not understand anything, then first we start learning to begin to understand how everything works and how not to make a lot of mistakes.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:27:08 PM

Lots of them just crest an account an just start posting, first thing to be done whenever you get to a forum is to locate the thread mean for the rules and regulations of the forum and when and how you go about without harming the forum. If your interest on on the earning then you will miss out on the learning process.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:57:25 PM

i know every body in here want to earn money from bounties but in this forum we hope you get more is information and learn about crypto and blockchain technology, dont make bounty as you focus
Sitting with empty pockets and learning technology is not very smart. everything needs to be done in parallel. making money on this forum and learn technology
I agree that one thing does not interfere with the other , you should always learn and at the same time use the knowledge that you learn, I think now is a good time as the market shows a bullish signal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:55:13 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
In this world we find ourselves living in, everybody has his or her way of either learning or understand things in the world. Not all newbies are in the crypto ecosystem to learn about cryptocurrencies and it's relevance to the entire world or understand the purpose behind the creation of this forum. Majority join this forum to obtain information on trending crypto coins to invest in. Such people don't not find it necessary to read the rules governing this forum. All they are concerned about is knowing what coins to invest in. Currently, people just wanna make profits out of their investment than spending time trying to learn something from the forum...
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:07:50 AM

Most of the newbies do not want to learn is because they are lack of patience how to learn here in cryptocurrency or maybe it is hard for them to earn profit because of their lowest rank in bitcointalk and they leave here in cryptocurrency.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:03:32 AM

It is true most newbie doesn't want to learn they just want to earn,
Most of them are too lazy to know what they are entering ,
They want to cut the learning part and go straight to earn and when they lost some money they would just cry it out on their social media or post it here in the forum.

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

It is still difficult for beginners to join here if they are lazy to learn, in the forum, there is a lot to do and learn. I see many beginners who understand broadly and want to get a lot of results but lack knowledge. So many get warnings or are blocked.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:37:09 AM

Nice advise, but i think you dont have to say this since there are a lot of newbies trying to explore new things. They also read in every section of this forum that would benefit them. Hence there are local boards that can help every newbies to start with.
Welcome mate, you are in the right place and I am glad that you are among people that are opened to learning and also willing to do everything possible to make it happen, but you don’t have to stress yourself in creating topics for learning purpose, this forum is divided into different sections.

we have knowledgeable senior users, through their experience, who has dedicated their time in creating lots of great tutorials on cryptocurrency for you to learn from, the first step would be for you to study the forum thoroughly fist, that would be the first stage that will open the door for other knowledge to come in.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:33:41 AM

Yes you are on the right point.. Usually newbies wants to make profits so fast and they usually make mistakes or got scammed. Actually at the my first days i was just like the same but lately i understood that how precious this forum is.. I've had learnt some very important things about the cryptocurrency here, made some profits with some prediction posts.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:42:43 AM

When I first invested in cryptocurrencies, all that mattered to me was profits, and I didn't think about risks at all.
Yes, I was lucky in many ways and I was able to even make a little money on it, but this does not always happen.And now, to invest in the coin, I will think a few times and try to weigh all the risks.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:15:44 AM

of course they just want to earn money on here just doing bounties and airdrops, and I think some of newbies are alt accounts that's why some of them don't go through beginners and help.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:44:25 AM

yes we can see it especially in the bounty thread.
there are many who do not care about knowledge, experience does not even know the technology of blochain and what is crypto.
they are only interested in becoming bounty hunters, but now there are many of them who surrender because the bounty is not like a few years before.
this is why they cannot survive in this situation. I think here we can explore knowledge and seek insight and experience, this can help us to do speculation.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:49:16 AM

I have met with couple of newbies they prefer to practice and learn from the mistakes
You can also try that; it works a lot
Nobody taught me how to fix forkdelta or trading anywhere
I did that all by myself

You have met normal guys as soon as it seems to me something like a norm when you want to learn the stuff you have to work with further. Those, who do not have any knowledge, fail. We have to hunt for the information constantly.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:10:23 PM

of course they just want to earn money on here just doing bounties and airdrops, and I think some of newbies are alt accounts that's why some of them don't go through beginners and help.
I don't think you can say everything as an alt account because there are also some people who really don't know this forum and they try it right away on a number of topics that are not in the beginner sub forum, but it is only natural for beginners like newbies unable to access to forums other than beginners to get a ranking of at least a new member can go to other sub forums. I hope the administrator here understands my point.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:37:20 PM

The primary reason is because they are introduced into this platform to earn money , and not to learn. That's why their mindset is just to earn and earn from bounties. The one who should take the blame here is the person who introduced them to this platform by saying they can earn money here.

Live for the moment.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

Newbie rank doesn't mean you are really newbie in this forum. Some of them are going to a specific thread and ask what happen to that campaign or if they wanted to know solutions. I still see many newbies and always posting in beginners and help. So I guess they still wanna learn.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:45:35 PM

That's right, on average they immediately discuss and question everything directly in a particular thread. In my opinion before they make a thread for questions on the main threads they have to read more in beginner threads and help.
remember, not all beginners have the attitude that you thought it was. when I became a beginner I learned a lot about crypto currencies and this forum I didn't dare to make a thread or comment on some threads that I didn't understand.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:59:30 PM

That's right, on average they immediately discuss and question everything directly in a particular thread. In my opinion before they make a thread for questions on the main threads they have to read more in beginner threads and help.
remember, not all beginners have the attitude that you thought it was. when I became a beginner I learned a lot about crypto currencies and this forum I didn't dare to make a thread or comment on some threads that I didn't understand.
It's so rare. And not last reason is bounty. Many newbies want money only. And not so much want to learn something. Do you see questions about the wallet and how to get Eth address? Very often. But we can find an answer in google simply. But for what? It's stupid.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:16:53 PM

I have seen lots of newbies only intention is to fill bounty thread with Facebook , Twitter and other campaign details . There is nothing these account are contributing to community . It is the forum for crypto enthusiast soon it will find its original form instead of earning medium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: