Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian  (Read 4162 times)
Videlicet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:26:55 AM

New wallet as in Tritium:

https://nexusearth.com/nexus-tritium-wallet/

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
co-ex.cash

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:25:38 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 09:53:53 PM by co-ex.cash

then I apologize, please disregard the bug report above, I was using an old wallet version Smiley  

Switching over now, looks much cleaner and seems like big things are on the horizon Grin The built-in bootstrap downloader is a stroke of genius, and absolutely should be advertised as one of the wallets benefits on nexusearth!
Custom user built themes was also an amazing idea.

I'll be honest, after purchasing many of my NXS well above 10k sats and watching the price recently, I was beginning to get a bit worried. However, this great new wallet, and the statement made about the previous dev no longer being affiliated with the project, my faith is renewed!

Is there any publicly available GPU hashing pool source that anyone knows of? If not I may make an attempt to add it into a yiimp or unomp based pool..... would be much quicker if theres already a source available though.

UPDATE/ISSUE
For starters, im on the newest tritum 1.0.1, and ubuntu 16.04.

windows: Everything seems to work great, and although I have not yet received a stake since switching, I assume that it will work just fine as all of my percentages show up fine (stake, block, trust).

Linux: The wallet loads and seems to run fine, the debug log says core is started, but its stuck at "loading wallet" and will not go further (version 1 and 1.0.1). I am quite sure its simply user error, and was wondering if anyone had any tips to get it started? is there a port I need to forward?
Thank you in advanced to anyone with an answer.

UPDATE
ubuntu 18.04 works fine with tritum 1.0.1, so I must be missing something on my 16.04 Linux pc.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:39:45 PM

I synchronized my wallet correctly.
The interesting thing about NXS is that if this ambition of bringing the internet to all people is fulfilled, there will be few projects to hit head on.
Evgen Kakoito

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:20:35 PM

The Nexus Wallet (win 1.0.1) does not close and does not work correctly, regularly Java error  Sad
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:10:10 PM

KryptoKash abandoned the project in 2015, and has since refused to lock the old thread even despite his bad reputation. This is why we have created this new thread, so consider him having no affiliation with the project as it stands. I attempted to work with Theymos to resolve it, but he would not lock it or delete the OP without KryptoKash's permission, which he denied.

Do your best to point everybody to this thread please.

With how things are going on this new management, seems it is much better handled this time.
If it is managed well, it might sustain its presence in binance and bittrex, which are reputable exchanges.
No need to list for other small exchanges but maybe continue to give surprises to its followers.
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:10:29 PM

UPDATE/ISSUE
For starters, im on the newest tritum 1.0.1, and ubuntu 16.04.

Linux: The wallet loads and seems to run fine, the debug log says core is started, but its stuck at "loading wallet" and will not go further (version 1 and 1.0.1). I am quite sure its simply user error, and was wondering if anyone had any tips to get it started? is there a port I need to forward?
Thank you in advanced to anyone with an answer.

UPDATE
ubuntu 18.04 works fine with tritum 1.0.1, so I must be missing something on my 16.04 Linux pc.

I've tried new wallet on few Linux boxes or VMs and wallet is completely broken. I have no luck owning Ubuntu 18.04 machine, and for me it didn't work at all.
Bug reports have been filled by me and other users here:
https://github.com/Nexusoft/NexusInterface/issues/47
https://github.com/Nexusoft/NexusInterface/issues/49

Can you please add your experience here. As of this moment, brand new released wallet is completely broken on Linux (except for few distros like mentioned above Ubuntu 18.04, but I haven't verified that myself).
lisker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 12:19:39 PM

Some hater deleted my first page post. Too bad someone quoted me  Grin

Still the best project in crypto, like it or not.  Cool

www.lisk.io - Dapp & Sidechain Platform
co-ex.cash

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:06:43 PM

Does anyone know when nexuspool.ru will be updated to the tritum wallet? Nexuspool showing 2785791 blocks, tritum wallet showing 2,788,469. Not sure if this is a dev pool or 3rd party... but have switched to solo mining for now to be sure I receive my rewards.

Also, does anyone know of a pure 'c' verison of the sk1024 algorithm? I'd love to try to add it to a currently available (open source) pool software to help decentralize the mining a bit. If community members could build and run pools aswell then we would have far more exposure, more new users, and a more decentralized mining system.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 04:08:53 PM

Does anyone know when nexuspool.ru will be updated to the tritum wallet? Nexuspool showing 2785791 blocks, tritum wallet showing 2,788,469. Not sure if this is a dev pool or 3rd party... but have switched to solo mining for now to be sure I receive my rewards.

Also, does anyone know of a pure 'c' verison of the sk1024 algorithm? I'd love to try to add it to a currently available (open source) pool software to help decentralize the mining a bit. If community members could build and run pools aswell then we would have far more exposure, more new users, and a more decentralized mining system.

Last I heard, that pool still hadn't updated.  That one is run by a Community member.  I'd suggest joining Slack or making a post in the #mining channel for your other questions.

pdogg147

Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 11:24:38 PM

Happy 5 year Birthday Nexus!!!  Will be exciting to see Nexus move into a new era of blockchain with the release of Tritium!

NelsonRules

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:31:55 AM

Yes, happy 5 year birthday!  We're barely in the top 200 and worth just over 20 cents. 

What a success story.

Every partnership Nexus has entered into is a failure, they blew the SoundVault partnership by being slow & lazy, that this GARBAGE is barely worth 20 cents 5 years after it started.

VIDELICET: Remember when you said "everybody here will be multi-millionaires?" Well, we're waiting.

Notice they've shut down Slack invites - people who have been around since the beginning can't take Colin's laziness and lies any more.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:15:44 AM

Yes, happy 5 year birthday!  We're barely in the top 200 and worth just over 20 cents.  

What a success story.

Every partnership Nexus has entered into is a failure, they blew the SoundVault partnership by being slow & lazy, that this GARBAGE is barely worth 20 cents 5 years after it started.

VIDELICET: Remember when you said "everybody here will be multi-millionaires?" Well, we're waiting.

Notice they've shut down Slack invites - people who have been around since the beginning can't take Colin's laziness and lies any more.

What was accomplished since 5 years? 5 years is a lot so I think the project should be complete and fully working. 90 % of all crypto are frauds statistics do not lie.
imihal44

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:59:56 PM

any magic trick for 99% of stuck wallet sync,now 1 day at this..on every pc...trying to solo mine?thx
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:49:04 AM

NXS Securitized Tokens can be used to facilitate the automatic distribution of dividend payments from the future revenues of a company, a crowdfunded project, or a patent. Read more here: https://nexusearth.com/news/securitized-token-offerings/
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:59:55 AM

Quick update about NXS. Please check the details below.

Nexus Launches Major Upgrade Dubbed Tritium

“Nexus releases Tritium, a revolutionary register-based contract engine, that processes 2k to 25k contracts per second. Tritium is designed to be scalable, decentralized, and user friendly with an innovative decentralized login system for DApp developers to build with. This eliminates the requirement of users to store private keys.” - more information here.

Code: (LINK)
https://nexusearth.com/news/tritium/
Oriental1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:59:45 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 08:32:16 PM by Oriental1

this team can't even  bother to update the people outside of SLACK.

if you criticize COLIN the CULT LEADER he will not only ban you from SLACK but shut down the invitations.

COLIN claims to be about "peace and love."

He's really about being an incompetent crypto clown who ruins his own promising project with horrible decisions.

He associates with account hijackers, doxxers, extortionists, and other garbage.

He makes all these "partnerships" where nothing ever happens, and the partnership is later quietly dropped.

he is a LOSER and he's still trying to con people so he can pretend to be important while he flies around to conferences and drugs and drinks up whatever meager profits he can scrounge.

UPDATE:

As predicted before, Tritium is FINALLY released... and no one cares.  No one is creating tokens, the price continues to drop, and COLIN whines "I don't control the price, I just build technology."

Less than 2 years ago he said everyone in the Slack would be "multi-millionaires."

The total market cap of the coin is barely $12M, the price is 19 cents, and it is ranked 191.  How many more years does this failure need before people say "NXS is dead?"

kraft2009

Merit: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:31:43 PM

As predicted before, Tritium is FINALLY released... and no one cares.  No one is creating tokens, the price continues to drop, and COLIN whines "I don't control the price, I just build technology."

Less than 2 years ago he said everyone in the Slack would be "multi-millionaires."

The total market cap of the coin is barely $12M, the price is 19 cents, and it is ranked 191.  How many more years does this failure need before people say "NXS is dead?"

NXS is not dead. It is another pump'n'dump shitcoin perfectly suitable for Bittrex scum business.

With all of these... progressive technologies and blockchain on Earth's orbit. But later in 2030 Nexus blockchain will be on Alpha Centauri's orbit cuz NXS is cool, unique and very progressive, yeah.
dianamid

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:29:33 PM

" Remember when you said "everybody here will be multi-millionaires?" Well, we're waiting."

In januar 2018 the capitalization was 25 thousands times bigger than in early 2015.
If u have had just 200 $ in that project in 2015 u are now a multimillionare Wink
katomista

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 06:46:40 PM

NEXUS NEWS
With the release of the Tritium upgrade, the Software Stack will contain an API that gives direct access to features such as Contracts, Tokens, Assets, and Decentralized Exchange. Developers have the option to use the API for new or existing web applications, or to build custom modules that embed directly into the Nexus Wallet.

Check Nexus API Here : https://nexusearth.com/api-interface

Modules can be built using other available APIs, such as those for trading dashboards or alternative cryptocurrency wallets.

DID YOU KNOW? Nexus is a first cryptocurrency that keeps your whole wallet on the chain!

Check out more about all the fabulous news here: https://nexusearth.com/nexus_news/
katomista

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

Nexus was created from scratch, and mined into existence, like Bitcoin.
No ICO, No Premine.
Nexus envisions a world in which there is greater trust and connection to one another.

YouTube: Watch the latest interview with Colin here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: