Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Using crypto to help the homeless - (for real - with pics!)  (Read 4683 times)
brollikk (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:20:48 PM

Today, I went out for a haircut and was also able to hand out 10 pizzas and some extra snacks. Mostly productive, I think that if we had some more people helping us out we could definitely help more homeless people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 10:29:26 PM

This is a very big problem in society today even the 1st world countries have homelessness problems, house prices are just not offered cheap that a working-class family will have a hard time paying the mortgage. The Streets of Philadelphia is the worse that I have seen which YouTubers are saddened by looking at those people they now considered zombies.

There are group of people also helping those people providing their needs, maybe you could collaborate with those groups in Phillies.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:40:45 PM

We went out today in the hurricane weather to deliver more pizza to the homeless. Check it out - this is exactly what our project is about - RAIN OR SHINE WE WILL DELIVER FOOD.
Havent checked out those addresses if there are really people who do really make out some donation about this charitable work of yours.If there are people who had been supporting this
good deed then I would say that I do salute you man.

Doing this for couple of years isn't something for an individual for them to do so which do proves out that you are really serious on this one. I might make out some donations
later on even though its small but surely it would at least give some or adding up on the help.  Wink

I always salute people who do good in any form, because we as humans must help each other. Because I believe if we do good to others, our life
will be much more meaningful. I agree with you do not see how much donation we give, but just donating even though the amount is small is
a good thing and will definitely be very helpful. Because there are still many people who are rich, but their hearts are not moved to help others.
Every money counts no matter how small or big it is as long it do came from the heart because not all people would really be having this kind of consideration on where making out charitable works like this one.

It is just good to see that there are people who do really making out some good deeds which its impressive and not all would really be having that consideration or having thing in mind.

Donations is something not being forced on someone but rather do give out willingly.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:59:09 PM

I believe if we do good to others, our life will be much more meaningful. I agree with you do not see how much donation we give, but just donating even though the amount is small is
Definitely. Helping others is always good, not only have a more meaningful life but it basically is our obligation to fellow human beings. The most valuable humans are those who always try to help others at all times. How much to donate, is not the point, people will appreciate whatever is donated. Brollikk shows us that it is not about the amount of donated money, but how to donate consistently.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:59:41 AM

I wonder how homeless people can reach Cryptocurrency when they cannot access the internet? You don't have the money to own a smartphone that prevents you from accessing the internet and Crypto. Using Crypto to donate to good homeless people is a bad idea.

Using what you've earned in crypto to help homeless people to survive for a day without worrying about the food is not really a bad idea. The intention of the author was not to focus on promoting and teaching homeless people anything related to crypto but rather to help them with the money he earned in crypto. Indeed, it's not possible for them to learn crypto at their current state but that's not what they need right now.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 10:41:36 AM

This is a noble act, god bless you always sir you put a new meaning on how crypto can save and change lives to those who are need of help. This is already a mass adoption in the making with a reasonable act of kindness using crypto currencies as tool of help towards homeless people. You will have more blessings to come to you in your lives.

brollikk (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:42:00 PM

Thank you very much for the kind words. I've updated the post to show the newest endeavors by our foreign volunteers (non-US is what I meant). I am really touched to see that this project has reached so far in the world and allowed these kinds of acts of goodness to take place!
brollikk (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 08:52:05 PM

I updated the first post with pics from our newest outing. We also had a ton of international volunteer help thus far! Thanks again guys.
brollikk (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 02:58:59 AM

We've had spectacular volunteer work from our volunteers in New Zealand! check the first post for our newest updates.
brollikk (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 06:40:25 PM

check out the newest work from our international volunteers! Incredible work
brollikk (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 01:35:46 AM

Just bumping because we've had an insane amount of activity since the last post. We've been on several podcasts, online interviews/websites and also have had a crazy amount of international volunteers working for us (special shout out to nagaland india volunteers).

ALSO, new website! Check it out!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:22:44 AM

Just bumping because we've had an insane amount of activity since the last post. We've been on several podcasts, online interviews/websites and also have had a crazy amount of international volunteers working for us (special shout out to nagaland india volunteers).

ALSO, new website! Check it out!
Congratulations to all you guys achieved over the years and indeed that you deserve more support and appreciation as you are working for the sake of helping and with no others inside.

Welcome back to the forum and wishing you more best activities , also will be loving to have small contribution sooner as the bull seems to be around.

brollikk (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:12:35 AM

a huge amount of new activity from our greece volunteers (NEW)!!!!!
brollikk (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:17:42 AM

https://i.redd.it/e6j80clj5cuc1.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: