Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair distribution, Fair voting, UBI, Digital Passports  (Read 223 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:54:08 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 07:15:44 AM by TimeBits

Fair distributed money supply (not just for us people alive now but for everyone born in the future)
Fair voting system, everyone paying taxes votes on issues, or can create issues to vote on
Digital passports via file sharing
Universal Basic Income duration generator/time dispenser

How much do you think it would cost to make a "watch wallet" or phone with this tech in it? perhaps also a wifi transmitter to.

I am willing to give $80,000(my life savings)  or 10.5 btc to whoever can make 10,000 watches/phones with this in it and I plan to give them away.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139147.0 check 3 post down to see what I am talking about.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:26:46 AM

I do not believe in UBI. It is only good in theory but  if actually implemented it will be worse than communism.
There is no way that you can time log the jobs that require high intellectual level. Some people of high level can think of system in few days that an average joe will never able to make it even he got the decade time.

I am alive
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:35:42 AM

Fair distributed money supply (not just for us people alive now but for everyone born in the future)
You have to understand one thing. For some reason many people think that money should be distributed but not earned. That is one of the arguments why UBI is not possible.
And btw what do you understand under "fair distribution"?

Fair voting system, everyone paying taxes votes on issues, or can create issues to vote on
Neither US nor EU politicians would agree with that. Giving welfare to everyone is one of the main (and pretty popular) points in the mainstream leftist programme.

Digital passport is not needed if you are inside the country and it is useless when you are outside because the other countries probably will not accept it.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:27:37 PM

I do not believe in UBI. It is only good in theory but  if actually implemented it will be worse than communism.
There is no way that you can time log the jobs that require high intellectual level. Some people of high level can think of system in few days that an average joe will never able to make it even he got the decade time.

What do you think will happen when the need for human workers is greatly diminished due to automation and robots.  This is the future whether you like it or not. 
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:57:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 06:57:34 AM by TimeBits

I do not believe in UBI. It is only good in theory but  if actually implemented it will be worse than communism.

What do you think will happen when the need for human workers is greatly diminished due to automation and robots.  This is the future whether you like it or not.  

With a limited supply  Roll Eyes that`s not to mean it can`t be a equally distributed one, and how can a system that dispenses duration coins but Communist LOL, The voting system is the exact opposite of communism btw.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:59:18 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 07:11:59 AM by TimeBits

You have to understand one thing. For some reason many people think that money should be distributed but not earned. That is one of the arguments why UBI is not possible.
And btw what do you understand under "fair distribution"?

Neither US nor EU politicians would agree with that. Giving welfare to everyone is one of the main (and pretty popular) points in the mainstream leftist programme.

Digital passport is not needed if you are inside the country and it is useless when you are outside because the other countries probably will not accept it.

1. Yes I understand fair, meaning you get something in return for your work of equal value or something you actually both parties agree upon
Don`t talk to me about earning money, I should be a billionaire with the work I have done, and they should give out welfare and disability, I hope you don`t get hit by a car one day and can`t work or don`t have a house or address to get a job, or have a phone. Have you ever been homeless? The governments make it impossible for you to live out in the woods, there is very little crown land and they kick you off it and take down your home if you try to set one up.

Fair: in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.
"the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members"

Distribution:
the action of sharing something out among a number of recipients.

2. We don`t need US OR EU politicians to accept it, that is why I want to make these watches.

3. Digital passports serve the purpose of verifying one account in the client.

You seem to not understand what I am trying to make, and you never will. You will use it someday though, I promise and so will the US and EU. We need to lead by example tho.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:13:49 AM

I do not believe in UBI. It is only good in theory but  if actually implemented it will be worse than communism.

You can have a UBI and still have jobs buddy.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:56:28 AM

1. The governments make it impossible for you to live out in the woods, there is very little crown land and they kick you off it and take down your home if you try to set one up.

[snip]

2. We need to lead by example tho.

points 1 & 2 are contradictory

point 1 is leading by example. But it's just an example the government gangsters do not like

you're assuming government gangsters will like UBI type schemes you're proposing. you're right, it makes everyone dependent on them, they'd love it

it's much better if we support people trying to be independent, as in point 1.

You will use it someday though

wrong. I will never use such a system

Vires in numeris
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:23:12 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 10:33:56 PM by TimeBits

1. The governments make it impossible for you to live out in the woods, there is very little crown land and they kick you off it and take down your home if you try to set one up.

[snip]

2. We need to lead by example tho.

points 1 & 2 are contradictory

point 1 is leading by example. But it's just an example the government gangsters do not like

you're assuming government gangsters will like UBI type schemes you're proposing. you're right, it makes everyone dependent on them, they'd love it

it's much better if we support people trying to be independent, as in point 1.

You will use it someday though

wrong. I will never use such a system

I mean we could do it without the governments, it would just be like a program that gives out the UBI not them.

"it's much better if we support people trying to be independent" That is a contradictory statement right there.

You would never use a system that would lead you to freedom? you rather use bitcoins another mans money supply eh and vote people to vote for you?

Well if you want some fresh produce from my farm,  you will be using it Smiley or another form of fair distribution coin/token/money/currency.

Otherwise take your rockefellar/rothchild money 2.0 (limited supply edition) and shove it up your A$$. Mr. Banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchC0Dscm9I&vl=en
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:58:22 PM

What do you think will happen when the need for human workers is greatly diminished due to automation and robots.  This is the future whether you like it or not. 
He hasn't thought this far.  No capitalist who is against UBI has thought this far.  Capitilism isn't really conducive to thinking ahead.  Especially in regards to thinking about how the system will be left after you have made your personal fortune.
yeosaga

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:04:26 AM

He hasn't thought this far.  No capitalist who is against UBI has thought this far.  Capitilism isn't really conducive to thinking ahead.  Especially in regards to thinking about how the system will be left after you have made your personal fortune.

The only thing missing from the equation is  a tax on robot labor.

!ooh
Naida_BR

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:34:08 PM

Universal Basic Income duration generator/time dispenser

How much do you think it would cost to make a "watch wallet" or phone with this tech in it? perhaps also a wifi transmitter to.

I am willing to give $80,000(my life savings)  or 10.5 btc to whoever can make 10,000 watches/phones with this in it and I plan to give them away.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139147.0 check 3 post down to see what I am talking about.

Your visions seems to be impossible. First of all, what would be the point of buying phones for the people who don't have? Have you considered if those people have even access to the internet?
And also as for the fair distributed money supply between now and the future, we live under different conditions. You don't know if in the future there would be more money supply, thus the future is going to treat us unfairly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: