Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in IEO BITTREX?  (Read 1613 times)
jinkyyy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:27:32 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .
https://i.imgur.com/r0CKUcy.jpg

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:31:49 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

So this is a continue battle and dilemma for most investors and traders.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:35:10 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

So this is a continue battle and dilemma for most investors and traders.

Bittrex is a reputable and large trading platform .
Anyone who joins bittrex's IEO will lose all their money.

Now the result like this will make bittrex impossible for the IEO because no one is involved.

Please return to the traditional transaction instead of joining the IEO as my advice.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:40:13 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:42:05 AM

for bittrex it ok, but for the IEO or the project that has been announce to IEO on that exchange is 50/50.. not all project that has IEO on top exchanges is 100% success or genuine project, maybe they are just using the exchange to gain investors Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:44:14 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.

Currently the whole community is condemning and boycotting bittrex IEO. It is unknown what solution bittrex will offer to keep users hands .

And I certainly said goodbye to bittrex never comeback .
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:45:39 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

The first IEO in bittrex with RAID project was cancelled, they already failed in researching about the first project they will conduct an IEO. That's the first redflag about bittrex IEO and I started to forget about IEOs in bittrex. I focused on top exchanges like Binance, Okex, huobi, bitmax and Kucoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:51:16 AM

Currently the whole community is condemning and boycotting bittrex IEO. It is unknown what solution bittrex will offer to keep users hands .

I do believe that such terrible situation that you experienced in Bittrex has been happening to others also, even in other exchanges like Binance.
There are projects in Binance that decline as well. And if the investor didn't get out early, he probably lost a lot also.
IEO is the new hype, but only few are gaining their profits, mostly are the big whales.
You have learned the ropes already, so you gained better insights from this experience. You will not be deceived by the hype surrounding these IEOs again.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:51:39 AM

So bad, i think is better for start to only use Binance exchange for IEOs, or maybe also another exchanges are ok, but no one can tell if you will make a profit and when the price of a coin will grow.
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:11:53 AM

I do believe that such terrible situation that you experienced in Bittrex has been happening to others also, even in other exchanges like Binance.
There are projects in Binance that decline as well. And if the investor didn't get out early, he probably lost a lot also.
IEO is the new hype, but only few are gaining their profits, mostly are the big whales.
You have learned the ropes already, so you gained better insights from this experience. You will not be deceived by the hype surrounding these IEOs again.

Many people lose money and the ocean has raised $ 6 million as announced by Bittrex. The question is who is it, bittrex or Dev ocean? .
Users participating in IEO always lose at bittrex 

Bittrex manually blocked his life instead of doing the same thing binance did.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:17:40 AM

Tbh i'm also surprised the price of VBK can dropped so hard like that and this is happened on big exchange like Bittrex, maybe just hold a bit more? Bittrex is a big exchange and i think it's because of the investors/IEO buyers don't want to wait and just sell their tokens in bulk and make the price fall.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:22:00 AM

Tbh i'm also surprised the price of VBK can dropped so hard like that and this is happened on big exchange like Bittrex, maybe just hold a bit more? Bittrex is a big exchange and i think it's because of the investors/IEO buyers don't want to wait and just sell their tokens in bulk and make the price fall.

yes I was also surprised, even though the IEO time in just 3 seconds the price of VBK immediately sold quickly. I also wanted to buy a VBK yesterday but didn't get it because it was so quickly sold
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:32:51 AM

Everyone thought that VBK would have a sky price after the IEO ended. Everyone is very disappointed when the price doesn't reach 50% And now I am sure that bittrex will open an IEO that no one will join .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:37:13 AM

Investing is always accompanied by risk, what is saddened from your experienced is the exchange who you entrust your money, thinking that Bittrex will be able to equal or excel against Binance in terms of this IEO's offers, having a big accomplished business compared to those small exchange around this industry, but it happened the initial offering did not provide good outcome.

Unexpected  and yet life must go on, if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading,
existing coins that have a good future.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

It looks like now IEO bittrex is less desirable because many suffer losses and the price of dumps is very severe. For example, the IEO Ocean has just been done. Many investors experience losses. Maybe Bittrex has not been prepared for the IEO because of several previous cases. That is why many people are afraid to invest in IEO bittrex.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:49:25 AM

IEO are just an easier form of ICO. So, ICO and IEO are basically the same.
Bittrex is a legit exchange, they can't just boost price of any coin listed in it's exchange.
If they were sure about the project, they would have bought it all. So, it's a strategy to let users buy the poor tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:49:46 AM

It looks like now IEO bittrex is less desirable because many suffer losses and the price of dumps is very severe. For example, the IEO Ocean has just been done. Many investors experience losses. Maybe Bittrex has not been prepared for the IEO because of several previous cases. That is why many people are afraid to invest in IEO bittrex.
bittrex is not recommended exchanges to join on IEO.in my opinion Bittrex be place to dump any coins or token in market.i've see many token dumped in this market and this not be most favourite exchanges anymore since occur binance.

jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:50:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/r0CKUcy.jpg

Investing is always accompanied by risk, what is saddened from your experienced is the exchange who you entrust your money, thinking that Bittrex will be able to equal or excel against Binance in terms of this IEO's offers, having a big accomplished business compared to those small exchange around this industry, but it happened the initial offering did not provide good outcome.

Unexpected  and yet life must go on, if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading,
existing coins that have a good future.

I have been in traditional trading for 3 years, and am currently working on other things from crypto can you introduce me?
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:22:51 AM

Either ICO or IEO there will always be price drops only the strong projects will withstand drop on value ,its your duty as an investor to always do research and not rely on bittrex or other exchanges

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:45:42 AM

Bittrex is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges in the crypto space. They are a good exchange with a track record of success across the globe, of course, their IEOs are to be trusted. I haven't seen anyone complain about ill practices or getting scammed by participating in IEOs on bittrex. I strongly think they can be trusted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: