Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in IEO BITTREX?  (Read 1613 times)
jinkyyy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:27:32 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .
https://i.imgur.com/r0CKUcy.jpg

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:31:49 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

So this is a continue battle and dilemma for most investors and traders.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:35:10 AM

IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

Bittrex is a reputable and large trading platform .
Anyone who joins bittrex's IEO will lose all their money.

Now the result like this will make bittrex impossible for the IEO because no one is involved.

Please return to the traditional transaction instead of joining the IEO as my advice.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:40:13 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:42:05 AM

for bittrex it ok, but for the IEO or the project that has been announce to IEO on that exchange is 50/50.. not all project that has IEO on top exchanges is 100% success or genuine project, maybe they are just using the exchange to gain investors Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:44:14 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.

Currently the whole community is condemning and boycotting bittrex IEO. It is unknown what solution bittrex will offer to keep users hands .

And I certainly said goodbye to bittrex never comeback .
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:45:39 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

The first IEO in bittrex with RAID project was cancelled, they already failed in researching about the first project they will conduct an IEO. That's the first redflag about bittrex IEO and I started to forget about IEOs in bittrex. I focused on top exchanges like Binance, Okex, huobi, bitmax and Kucoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:51:16 AM

Currently the whole community is condemning and boycotting bittrex IEO. It is unknown what solution bittrex will offer to keep users hands .

I do believe that such terrible situation that you experienced in Bittrex has been happening to others also, even in other exchanges like Binance.
There are projects in Binance that decline as well. And if the investor didn't get out early, he probably lost a lot also.
IEO is the new hype, but only few are gaining their profits, mostly are the big whales.
You have learned the ropes already, so you gained better insights from this experience. You will not be deceived by the hype surrounding these IEOs again.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:51:39 AM

So bad, i think is better for start to only use Binance exchange for IEOs, or maybe also another exchanges are ok, but no one can tell if you will make a profit and when the price of a coin will grow.
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:11:53 AM

I do believe that such terrible situation that you experienced in Bittrex has been happening to others also, even in other exchanges like Binance.
There are projects in Binance that decline as well. And if the investor didn't get out early, he probably lost a lot also.
IEO is the new hype, but only few are gaining their profits, mostly are the big whales.
You have learned the ropes already, so you gained better insights from this experience. You will not be deceived by the hype surrounding these IEOs again.

Many people lose money and the ocean has raised $ 6 million as announced by Bittrex. The question is who is it, bittrex or Dev ocean? .
Users participating in IEO always lose at bittrex 

Bittrex manually blocked his life instead of doing the same thing binance did.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:17:40 AM

Tbh i'm also surprised the price of VBK can dropped so hard like that and this is happened on big exchange like Bittrex, maybe just hold a bit more? Bittrex is a big exchange and i think it's because of the investors/IEO buyers don't want to wait and just sell their tokens in bulk and make the price fall.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:22:00 AM

Tbh i'm also surprised the price of VBK can dropped so hard like that and this is happened on big exchange like Bittrex, maybe just hold a bit more? Bittrex is a big exchange and i think it's because of the investors/IEO buyers don't want to wait and just sell their tokens in bulk and make the price fall.

yes I was also surprised, even though the IEO time in just 3 seconds the price of VBK immediately sold quickly. I also wanted to buy a VBK yesterday but didn't get it because it was so quickly sold
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:32:51 AM

Everyone thought that VBK would have a sky price after the IEO ended. Everyone is very disappointed when the price doesn't reach 50% And now I am sure that bittrex will open an IEO that no one will join .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:37:13 AM

Investing is always accompanied by risk, what is saddened from your experienced is the exchange who you entrust your money, thinking that Bittrex will be able to equal or excel against Binance in terms of this IEO's offers, having a big accomplished business compared to those small exchange around this industry, but it happened the initial offering did not provide good outcome.

Unexpected  and yet life must go on, if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading,
existing coins that have a good future.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

It looks like now IEO bittrex is less desirable because many suffer losses and the price of dumps is very severe. For example, the IEO Ocean has just been done. Many investors experience losses. Maybe Bittrex has not been prepared for the IEO because of several previous cases. That is why many people are afraid to invest in IEO bittrex.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:49:25 AM

IEO are just an easier form of ICO. So, ICO and IEO are basically the same.
Bittrex is a legit exchange, they can't just boost price of any coin listed in it's exchange.
If they were sure about the project, they would have bought it all. So, it's a strategy to let users buy the poor tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:49:46 AM

It looks like now IEO bittrex is less desirable because many suffer losses and the price of dumps is very severe. For example, the IEO Ocean has just been done. Many investors experience losses. Maybe Bittrex has not been prepared for the IEO because of several previous cases. That is why many people are afraid to invest in IEO bittrex.
bittrex is not recommended exchanges to join on IEO.in my opinion Bittrex be place to dump any coins or token in market.i've see many token dumped in this market and this not be most favourite exchanges anymore since occur binance.

jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:50:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/r0CKUcy.jpg

Investing is always accompanied by risk, what is saddened from your experienced is the exchange who you entrust your money, thinking that Bittrex will be able to equal or excel against Binance in terms of this IEO's offers, having a big accomplished business compared to those small exchange around this industry, but it happened the initial offering did not provide good outcome.

Unexpected  and yet life must go on, if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading,
existing coins that have a good future.

I have been in traditional trading for 3 years, and am currently working on other things from crypto can you introduce me?
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:22:51 AM

Either ICO or IEO there will always be price drops only the strong projects will withstand drop on value ,its your duty as an investor to always do research and not rely on bittrex or other exchanges

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:45:42 AM

Bittrex is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges in the crypto space. They are a good exchange with a track record of success across the globe, of course, their IEOs are to be trusted. I haven't seen anyone complain about ill practices or getting scammed by participating in IEOs on bittrex. I strongly think they can be trusted.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:51:16 AM

Agree basically IEO and ICO is almost same. in IEO, Exchanger has the entire power to manipulate the price and the coins. That's why the coins can be sold in just a second.
Just like IEO, ICO is more risky to invest because it's a new project and we don't know what they do on behind. As the saying goes "We can't trust people on the first meet."
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:07:18 AM

The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO
This was a warning sign but you ignored it. Even if your love for Bittrex emotionally blinded you to reasoning, you could have bought the first IEO (VBK) when the price dropped abysmally after the IEO than buy the new IEO. Well, for me, even though I believe IEOs are way better than  ICOs, I still know all isn't well yet with IEOs. I would rather buy an IEO from Binance only if I were to buy at all because it's the most secured exchange at the moment.

Quitters don't win and winners don't quit.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me.
I am not sure anyone would want to throw their winning strategy at you like that without you putting in the works. Work on your mindset first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ife2020

Activity: 579

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:22:24 AM

One of the most difficult thing is comprehending your rivals

Bittrex does not understand the ieo game
They have miserable flopped their lines and missed out real big

I doubt if any project will be willing to use their platform for an ieo
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:03:03 AM

IEO not that bad i think, yeah surely every IEO on a famous exchanger will definitely run out because of very good euphoria and also they think when the coin is sold out, there will definitely be many who are interested in the coin price will be very high. but what happened was that the price dropped even more probably because many of them sold coins they bought at cheap prices. so when I buy in IEO, I suggest doing research on the coins sold on the website

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:09:42 AM

Agree basically IEO and ICO is almost same. in IEO, Exchanger has the entire power to manipulate the price and the coins. That's why the coins can be sold in just a second.
Just like IEO, ICO is more risky to invest because it's a new project and we don't know what they do on behind. As the saying goes "We can't trust people on the first meet."
IEO and ICO are the same thing, at the beginning of ICO it was also legit because there were many who reached hardcap even during pre-ico, but now there are many ICOs that have been a year and haven't reached the softcap.

..........///....../////..........
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:08:22 AM

It seems that IEO's will quickly efface than ICO's, with the bad news and ugly experiences this early will make a lot of persons disinterested in it, I have wanted to buy the ocean IEO on Bittrex but on a second thought, I didn't and Goin through their whitepaper and website I was not convinced. The annoying thing is that these IEO place price so high that they get dumped quickly on exchanges, a token that its real value is not up to 0.01$ will be selling for 0.1$ during IEO

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:24:26 AM

Because they freeze my account it is still difficult to believe IEO from bittrex but Bittrex is an exchange that has a good reputation and has been a market leader, unfortunately they are too strict to apply the rules so that traders are left behind and make me move to hitbtc, binance, okex and so on.
Saf1211

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

Bittrex has been a stable platform for years however seen a downside in customer acquisition with the likes of Binance popping up.
Maybe a good IEO 5-/50 on this one.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:32:54 AM

I bought around 0.01 BTC with that OCEAN IEO by Bittrex, and just because I missed it, it was dumped to a very low price. It became 0.003 BTC. It's not a great thing to experience and I think I would't invest with that unless I would be able to catch the time everyone would sell. I think that's just how it is going to work and will work.

Bittrex is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges in the crypto space. They are a good exchange with a track record of success across the globe, of course, their IEOs are to be trusted. I haven't seen anyone complain about ill practices or getting scammed by participating in IEOs on bittrex. I strongly think they can be trusted.
It's not the exchange that should be the blame, but the people investing in it and selling the moment it goes live with trading. That's just the reality.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
futurelab

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

"Unexpected  and yet life must go on if you think that it's not your luck to keep proceeding with IEO's then go and move on dealing with trading, existing coins that have a good future."

I would add that it's always harder to find new coins with a goal and a real scope. But experience is important. Who didn't lose some money dealing with crypto?
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:12:48 AM

this is really very painful, even the IEO in bittrex is the same as the other ico. is it really true that we have had difficulty earning profit from buying coins at ICO / IEO?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:16:14 AM

I strongly agree, in the last few months I started to think again about trading on the exchange because it was hampered by a very slow KYC process. And now I hear a lot of complaints from many people who suffered losses due to participating in the IEO something that cannot be accepted.
IVEXO

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:18:57 AM

After receiving loads of emails from bittrex telling me various reasons why I should participate in bittrex ocean protocol ieo; I concluded that bittrex has lost it

They have missed out on the ieo game entirely and need to learn
thaliaand

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:29:57 AM

IEO and ICO are the same thing, at the beginning of ICO it was also legit because there were many who reached hardcap even during pre-ico, but now there are many ICOs that have been a year and haven't reached the softcap.
I agree. IEO and ICO basicly are the same, only the method that different, which is crowdfunding held in exchange and the other one on private website. One of IEO's advantages is the token/coin of the conducted will surely listed on the exchange. But in regard of the price after the IEO event, there is no quarantee that it will not be dumped. So, this is still business matter that exchanges may get more profit by using this strategy. Listing and coin offering process in one package with certain fee, and all will be handled by the exchange.
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO
This was a warning sign but you ignored it. Even if your love for Bittrex emotionally blinded you to reasoning, you could have bought the first IEO (VBK) when the price dropped abysmally after the IEO than buy the new IEO. Well, for me, even though I believe IEOs are way better than  ICOs, I still know all isn't well yet with IEOs. I would rather buy an IEO from Binance only if I were to buy at all because it's the most secured exchange at the moment.

Quitters don't win and winners don't quit.

Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me.
I am not sure anyone would want to throw their winning strategy at you like that without you putting in the works. Work on your mindset first.

Thanks you sir , work hard and play hard .

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

IEOs are becoming a big thing in everyone's thought. But the strongness of IEO depends on exchange. That is, the stronger the exchange, the better the IEO will gain. For example, look at binance.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

I did not trust and did not buy an IEO on Bittrex right after the RAID incident, which shows that they are not professional, careful in selecting projects.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

First IEO is not 100% gives you a good return so you need to be careful every single moves you will do, sorry for your lose OP I dont ever try the IEO of Bittrex since I'm only trade in Binance exchange site next time you need to be careful because no guarenty you will earn in IEO always remember to set stop loss 2% of your buy order, but personally I dont ever trust IEO its better to be safe than to day sorry in the end like what hapoen to you OP.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:53:16 AM

I think after VBK and OCEAN, Bittrex will not conduct any more IEOs, and I think no one wants to buy an IEO on Bittrex anymore.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

If the purpose of investment is to multiply your money and don't care about process or development they why don't you just invest on HYIP? I don't and never promoting HYIP, but a perception about flipping money with investment is a totally wrong. A price should be in the same level of development process. If the price is overvalued than it's just a hype which can burst anytime and make people lose.

Bittrex is a good exchange, was my favorite exchange until 2017 and it's not end yet, they make sure that investors are investing on a safe project and not a scam one built by hype.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

Stay away from Bittrex IEOs for now (except if they score some insanely good project that will do good no matter the exchange). They really have to restructure their IEO system and most importantly reduce the market cap limit for projects. Investing in mediocre projects like Ocean Protocol, which are collecting 30 mil in the current market conditions, is insane.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:40:08 AM

Bittrex has been a favorite exchanger of many traders, I think this is not a bad thing to follow the Bittrex IEO, but currently Binance is more dominant, it seems it would be better if we consider joining the IEO on the exchanger.
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:42:06 AM

Maybe if you are finding the best exchange in the market, you should consider the number of users that it have, sometimes, low volume, low liquidity doesn't tell whether an exchange is good or bad, but the number of traders that are using it, what matters is the traffic and with these people, you can assure a profit.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:13:22 PM

It seems like there's no difference between IEO and ICO, it just IEO offers lower risk of getting scammed if the exchange is reputable, and most of the coins price gets dumped when it gets listed at a exchange, it's not exchange fault that you lost money it just you sold your coins at lower ico price.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:33:46 PM

yes I was also surprised, even though the IEO time in just 3 seconds the price of VBK immediately sold quickly. I also wanted to buy a VBK yesterday but didn't get it because it was so quickly sold
Even though Bittrex is an exchange that has such a good reputation, we will never know how the market responds to the coin. It may be that the market and investors do not want to wait long, causing prices to decline so quickly. This is what makes prices decrease and what makes it possible for others is price manipulation. I suspect that someone wants to dump and maybe the dev who has a far more important and valuable goal. We cannot know this easily, all we can do is try to be patient and continue to collect data so that we can analyze and choose coins that do have good prospects.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:10:06 PM

hahahaha, IEO not realy better than ico, or maybe what you get is fail project. i mean why that is fail because IEO price is lower after that coin is listed. big risk big profit i think that is right word for IEO
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:54:15 PM

Maybe the problem is not in the Bittrex exchange itself, but it seems to me in it. Once it was a great exchange, but now it is getting worse every day.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:57:39 PM

I am telling it everywhere everytime, the only one platform for IEOs that make sense is Binance.
Was the first one, is the most popular and not everyone has the luck to buy it here = success guaranteed.  Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Becky666

Activity: 756
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

Bittrex has been a favorite exchanger of many traders, I think this is not a bad thing to follow the Bittrex IEO, but currently Binance is more dominant, it seems it would be better if we consider joining the IEO on the exchanger.

Personally,  have chosen Binance over all other exchange, to buttress your point, Bittrex is just mainly a place to dump tokens even at IEO type of advertisement. I have never believe in Bittrex even ones but Binance still remain the most interesting exchange that's good for IEO.

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
fallensky7

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:21:00 PM

You risked and lost! Sometimes the thirst for profit obscures our mind! After successful IEO on other exchanges, you didn’t assume that another scenario is possible. I think we will see this more than once. Many factors influence the price of a coin, and before investing in something, do a research in order to have at least some idea of ​​what you want to buy!
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

More investors will still come to terms with the risks involved in IEOs. It's not as sweet as it sounds when people say it's the main deal because it involves an exchange and listing is sure. What do you think will happen to the value of the project after listing? Investors wshould also think about that.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:37:00 PM

Bittrex first IEO after listing was a loss, virtually many investors won't dare to put their money on IEO launch on bittrex launchpad again binance IEO still remain the best all of it's IEO has been bringimg good return.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:38:13 PM

In my opinion, the BITTREX IEO is good. indeed, so far I still give less trust, because I do not know clearly. and the BITTREX IEO has also not proven a clear legality so that its popularity has not been tested.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:50:14 PM

After the failure first IEO on bittrex "RAID", many investors have lost confidence in Bittrex.
After that was followed by VeriBlock, second IEO on bittrex. Before IEO veriblock has sold large quantities of tokens in private sales, causing prices drop after the veriblock listing on bittrex.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:24:29 PM

Don't get it twisted ,IEOs are bunch of projects from various developers and this means that not all IEO projects will be successful ,it is wise to do your own research on the projects before investing on any ,there is a chance that you might detect that its not a strong projects to invest in ,don't rely on exchanges

shinharu10282016

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

Maybe you were late in the hype of selling it above the price. Or BTCs price could've affected it. Trading coins is still best but you should've put only a little amount to such IEOs since nobody can predict what will happen to the coin's price after that.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:38:31 PM

IEO Bittrex (Ocean protocol) do not show sucsessfull result and it not raise hardcap (first ICO which do not raise hard cap). I think that Bittrex enter to the IEO market a littke wait. The time of hype is gone.
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:09:09 PM

That is a big lesson to all investors about IOE, do not take part in an IEO all because the exchange site is big and reputable within the crypto community, only investment in a project you know about.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:57:06 PM

That is a big lesson to all investors about IOE, do not take part in an IEO all because the exchange site is big and reputable within the crypto community, only investment in a project you know about.

Well, thats why people who want to invest in IEO should learn carefully about the project first,,
Wich mean do not only follow the hype on IEO, but a deep research before investing on any project is absolutely needed my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
blokklanc

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:52:15 PM

IEOs are not a guarantee for a profitable investment just  a bit safer  as reputable exchanges are
involved in the supervising the project development.
We still need to make our own research andnot investing blindly.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

Bittrex has maintained a reputation of being very strict even when it has stiffled their business ( passing the bittrex kyc was hell back then) ,I a very much inclined to believed that they will have an even more rigid and rigorous process to vet projects they will launch on their launch pad.I personally will pay attention to such projects.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:08:01 AM

On which stage you are buying though, the early bidders get cheap tokens but they are locked for months, and this time frame shortens by basically paying more to trade in the market, it behaves like real world stock but doesn't actually benefit anything other than preventing it to crash too soon.

NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:52:55 AM

bittrex is a great exchange. but the IEO has failed twice to make sure the investor doesn't want to risk it. I think the IEO fails but the bittrex floor still has its own strengths.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:11:56 AM

yes  . i knew bittrex along time ago and i see that bittrex is one of the popular exchanges  ever since binance  , kuckoin and other new exchanges came out  .

bittrex is a great exchange. but the IEO has failed twice to make sure the investor doesn't want to risk it. I think the IEO fails but the bittrex floor still has its own strengths.

failure is normal and does happen at all time no matter how good or legit the exchange that is doing an ieo  but why not try again ? if they failed last time maybe they will succeed on thier next run  .
duyduc256

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:17:00 AM

yes  . i knew bittrex along time ago and i see that bittrex is one of the popular exchanges  ever since binance  , kuckoin and other new exchanges came out  .

failure is normal and does happen at all time no matter how good or legit the exchange that is doing an ieo  but why not try again ? if they failed last time maybe they will succeed on thier next run  .
I don't think there will be a third time at Bittrex because people are more likely to leave here and the previous two IEO projects all have huge disappointments. This will greatly affect their reputation in the near future and IEO investors will never participate in any projects that Bittrex recommends. Personally, I will only participate in the exchanges proposed by people because the IEO projects in those exchanges often bring very high profits.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:10:03 AM

Lol, that is what they get for competing blindly, you see, they all want to compete with Binance, they want to be like Binance or do more than Binance, without first learning how Binance is a able to carry their projects out successfully.

When Binance first introduced this issue of IEO Launchpad, some exchanges saw it as threat to them, so when they saw that is was successful after Binance launched theirs, they decided to join in the game, but they fail to understand that only Binance has their success strategy, since it’s their idea, they would have allowed them to manage the IEO for a while first before they join the race, now they want to quickly spoil it and start discouraging investors again.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:56:38 AM

I strongly agree, in the last few months I started to think again about trading on the exchange because it was hampered by a very slow KYC process. And now I hear a lot of complaints from many people who suffered losses due to participating in the IEO something that cannot be accepted.
Since, it is a newly launched project on exchanges like Binance and Bittrex which are the top exchanges among all the others. It has built the trust unlike ICOs the exchange is holding authority as counterparty which is the plus point here. People who are losing in this project have limited knowledge or have not performed any research on it. That could be the only reason, as far I know people are getting benefits of it.
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:57:26 AM

Currently bittrex has withdrawn money .

Everyone be careful with bittrex .
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:59:38 AM

Irrespective of whether IEO or ICO, there are projects that after raising funds and trading begins, it will drop in value. Not all token swill go up to 2-3x of the ICO/IEO price. That should be something every Investor should consider. The viability of the project too determine and if it's a project that the team has no further plans to develop, it's only a matter of time, they may dump on investors. Don't invest more than what you can loose

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

I believe in Bittrex until the end! I am working with them since 2016, i made 1000s of trades and had never problem with them. Also when i was mining ETH with my 80 screen cards i was using the Bittrex as well, they are strong and very caring with their customers. But i don't believe in ICO's or STO's or IEO anymore. Actuaşşy i have never make some researches about the IEO or STO, i didn't want to understand the system because i fed up and don't want to trust anymore.. I only trust some coins and some exchanges in this cryptocurrency world, that is all..
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:03:06 AM

In my opinion, the BITTREX IEO is good. indeed, so far I still give less trust, because I do not know clearly. and the BITTREX IEO has also not proven a clear legality so that its popularity has not been tested.
There is no doubt Bittrex IEO is good. They have been conducting some good successful IEOs lately and this is one of the reasons why so many people participate in the IEO conducted by Bittrex. Another reason why people love Bittrex is that they cancel an IEO a month ago due to a weak project which of course was not in the benefits of the users on the exchange.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I used to like the exchange , but now it has become just a non-exchange , especially the last ieo which became unprofitable in -30% , it is better to stay away from the exchange

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:30:52 AM

So bad, i think is better for start to only use Binance exchange for IEOs, or maybe also another exchanges are ok, but no one can tell if you will make a profit and when the price of a coin will grow.
I also advise too that most investors should focus on Binance IEO for now, as Binance do their accurate research before promoting a project, Binance will never promote a project they are not sure of, I am sure one of the strategy of Binance would even be to meet the team involve one on one, that is why most of their projects have not failed.

Other exchange that wishes to join in registration of IEO projects really need to take time and learn how Binance is doing it first before pushing forward for it. Pending the time we can guarantee successful IEO from any of these exchanges, I think it is best we stick with Binance.
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

I understand you've misjudged the case. Bittrex or any exchange deal with a project and sells his token. So you may not like OCEAN's performance. But this isn't Bittrex's fault. And about the fee, I'm sure it's written in the area we need to read before joining IEO!
nightl

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:42:35 AM

I understand you've misjudged the case. Bittrex or any exchange deal with a project and sells his token. So you may not like OCEAN's performance. But this isn't Bittrex's fault. And about the fee, I'm sure it's written in the area we need to read before joining IEO!

wait, who exactly suggested OCEAN as an IEO project?
I agree that investors should be held accountable - I myself have lost a lot on this shitty project, but still ..
Their IEOs:
1- scam project that was not launched on IEO in a day
2- project, which was bought out in 5 seconds, clearly on scripts
3- project that collected x0.3 when entering to market

so, I no longer interact with Bittrex!
kurcalas

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

wait, who exactly suggested OCEAN as an IEO project?
I agree that investors should be held accountable - I myself have lost a lot on this shitty project, but still ..
Their IEOs:
1- scam project that was not launched on IEO in a day
2- project, which was bought out in 5 seconds, clearly on scripts
3- project that collected x0.3 when entering to market

so, I no longer interact with Bittrex!

I have no relation with Bittrex. I don't have an account in there. And if you don't want to use it, it is you call off course.

The only thing I wanted to say is that everyone should be involved in knowing the risks that IEO and ICO do not matter.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:13:24 AM

I don’t believe In bittrex Platform
The hypes have died down and their ieos have flopped too
Let’s just leave bittrex to rest for now perhaps because it’s erroneous for investment
andika2018

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:12:51 AM

There is no doubt Bittrex IEO is good. They have been conducting some good successful IEOs lately and this is one of the reasons why so many people participate in the IEO conducted by Bittrex. Another reason why people love Bittrex is that they cancel an IEO a month ago due to a weak project which of course was not in the benefits of the users on the exchange.

Bittrex already have good reputation in crypto market and bittrex must be wont risk their reputation by list bad project. If Ocean can gain success in IEO, i think its normal because not all project should be sold out. Every investor have their own perspective about the project and i think bittrex already make a research before make IEO on a project
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:26:07 PM

Currently bittrex has withdrawn money .

Everyone be careful with bittrex .
Withdrawn money to where, are you a ream member or their project coordinator, you have to be explicit about you comment and be sure it is the fact. Because I have not seen any scandal of such in the news and bittrex is still one of the strongest and most reliable exchanges I have ever seen in this market.

We should not just be following what the news is saying, we have to ensure that we really know the fact since we have many people that would just create FUD news just to bring their reputation down for them to thrive, most especially some competitors that really derives joy in spreading fake news about others.
cvasy

Activity: 520

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

haha it's very sad, I never followed IEO anywhere and I wouldn't. There are also many stories of my friends a few days ago who experienced the same thing as you in bittrex. And I feel fortunate not to be in that section.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

haha it's very sad, I never followed IEO anywhere and I wouldn't. There are also many stories of my friends a few days ago who experienced the same thing as you in bittrex. And I feel fortunate not to be in that section.
Although I'm not too concerned about the IEO but I often pay attention to the information regarding this trend, and the story of IEO on bittrex is a sad story of many people, you really should feel lucky when you don't participate because since the first bittrex IEO, it has shown some problems but with a pretty good reputation, bittrex users still believe in projects that this exchange provides. And from very little profit to a serious failure, everyone's impression of the IEO bittrex is probably too bad, no one wants to believe

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:42:34 PM

I do not believe in IEO generally. People talk a whole lot about IEO and its starting to be a very perfect avenue for scam. I saw a project that claimed to launch on binance mainnet or so, that project is gone today. All people want to hear is the news and then the scammers gets what they want.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:48:47 PM

I do not believe in IEO generally. People talk a whole lot about IEO and its starting to be a very perfect avenue for scam. I saw a project that claimed to launch on binance mainnet or so, that project is gone today. All people want to hear is the news and then the scammers gets what they want.
All exchanges also explained that the IEO is also a high risk so it is clear here that we ourselves must also be careful in investing to be able to get these benefits. because so many cases now occur.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:50:46 PM

I really lost faith in bittrex, bittrex was the one who broke the trend.
they just receive money from the IEO project, post it on the trading floor and abandon it to death. Bittrex is almost a dead sea before, and now it really dies.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:57:05 AM

I don’t believe In bittrex Platform
The hypes have died down and their ieos have flopped too
Let’s just leave bittrex to rest for now perhaps because it’s erroneous for investment
What have you seen that made you feel their IEO has been flopped, have you heard of scammers hijacking their IEO, because that is the major solution that IEO has brought to the market which I have not for once heard of any scam project ever registered so far.

The one that most people complain about on bittrex is the issue of their IEO not quickly meeting up which I do not see as an issue because it is not every time that investors will have the ability to bring out more funds for investment, as we don’t have new investors yet, the people participating are the ones that already has investment in other ICO projects and money is not what they pluck on the tree, that we expect investors to just be buying every projects that they see.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

I am not really jump for an investor. Only casual trader that sometime get more loss than profit.  Grin Actually hype about IEO is good, but trade coins/tokens like usual is already fit for some people.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:46:58 AM

Bittrex has got it all wrong and I don't think investors can invest in any IEO project on the platform again. They got it started by RAIDs which happened to be scam project, their VeriBlock also don't do well after the IEO before this Ocean protocol.
jinkyyy (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:52:20 AM

Bittrex has regained a large floor image in everyone's eyes by giving an IEO x3.
Even if I have x10 I still don't go back to the bittrex floor, and I call it shittrex temporarily .

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:19:29 AM

Of course, because Bittrex is one of the best exchanger in my opinion, and when you buy Ocean Coin when there is an IEO, and after you have recognized the price, sell it, and don't get greedy, that makes you lose
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:22:47 AM

I want to tell you that is only part of investment loss when is not your day. But if you really want to pursue on this kind of investment you really need to keep in mind that sometimes is not going your as the other investment platform out there.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
MIner1448

Activity: 938

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:28:37 AM

I am surprised that the loss of the initial investment is significant, the IEO is the same risk as buying tokens through the ICO, only the IEO guarantees the token listing, but still the result is not very good, I hope you will catch your successful wave.Good luck!
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:45:19 AM

This is sad to hear as most exchange ieo do get listed above the buying price but never know about bittrex ieo situation but on binance I can tell its a good one to buy from as all their ieo has always make 3-5x after listing and even if it drop the you will always have gain from the ieo price .

This show that bittrex still missing some technical thing that binance is applying .
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:24:55 AM

I told a lot of people who asked me to join Bittrex IEO that it was going to be a mistake. I can't remember the first one they told me about, it made 3x after listing and they said see, I should have joined. Well, the last 3 after that didn't make anything, all losses immediately from the moment they were listed (I think I remember only Ocean as 1). So those 3x they all made they reinvested plus some more, got greedy. Now they're in losses and can't trade those coins anywhere else or even use them!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

Sorry about that ,do you do research on the project before investing? Some people don't mind what the project is all about ,they invest in any project that top exchanges offers and that's always a wrong move which can easily make you lose your invested money ,even if its binance its always wise to check the IEO project out first

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:30:16 AM

In my opinion, the best way to succeed in participating in IEO is to use Binance Launchpad. Bittrex and other platforms do not have sufficient resources to maintain the rate of IEO coins. This is only my opinion, but I was convinced of this by my own example.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:40:01 AM

For now it seems like I don't want to take risks. Because it is very risky for the IEO in Bittrex, from the previous IEO experience that many people experienced heavy losses on the IEO at Bittrex. So I don't want to do that and if you want to try investing IEO in bittrex, just go ahead. For me, I don't want to take risks for IEO investments in Bittrex.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

No one can controls coin or token prices, its about market view. Lets see bitcoin, who controls this coin prices? Not satoshi, Not Goldman Sachs, Not IMF, no one can controls except market. This is an easy example what will be happen with IEO coins.

When IEO, Bittrex sell token as projects teams want, but when tradeable on exchange or public market, its not in control of bittrex nor dev team anymore. Market have a control about the price. Example you buy 0.75, someone try offer 0.17 btc of your coin, you aggree to sell, so the deal is between you and buyer.

Not investment or financial advice

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:51:05 AM

I am not interested in IEOs from Bittrex because after the first project VBK made me feel that IEOs on this exchange are really dangerous if invested.
nightl

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:01:35 PM

In 2017 it was for me the first exchange that I liked, from it I started my journey.
That ok that they checked KYC for about 4 months and somehow they registered me, but their approach to IEO ..
I was very disappointed in them, brought all my portfolio to more worthy exchanges
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:05:03 PM

Interesting information since I was also under impression that Bittrex is abig player and most likely will give a big boost to IEO which they list afterwards.

It seems that you risked and it just did not pay out. Maybe try to get in Binance lauchpad IEOs.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

I believe it's good to have a bittrex list because the volume of their exchanger is great but I think the more people are working with the small exchanger and the volume is not based on the budget because of the large budget of a project possible this list is their ideal exchangers.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:24:06 PM

For now it seems like I don't want to take risks. Because it is very risky for the IEO in Bittrex, from the previous IEO experience that many people experienced heavy losses on the IEO at Bittrex. So I don't want to do that and if you want to try investing IEO in bittrex, just go ahead. For me, I don't want to take risks for IEO investments in Bittrex.
IEO on bittrex is really unreliable and rarely generates profits for investors because you are not the only one who has gained experience from bittrex, I and many people here have been victims of the IEO on bittrex in the early stages of the IEO. Most people think that the IEO trend of exchanges will bring good returns to investors but after the success of the exchanges, bittrex is an exchange that destroys those successes, instead of doubling and tripling accounts as desired, divided into two and divided into three is what people get, so there is no reason to trust the IEO on bittrex

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
immortal4now

Activity: 612

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:27:35 PM

From the very first IEO project, IEO Bittrex doesn't get along well for some reason, I'm not likely to participate in IEO on Bittrex after the news.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

Unlike IEO from binance or Kucoin which is successfully launch their projects but IEO from bittrex was failed and some people also talking about this that they were loss deep during involved on bittrex IEO and i think this is small prove that not every big exchange will automatically success if they running IEO and the investors have to more wise to considering it for future reference

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:00:20 PM

For me, it is hard to trust some IEO on other exchanges than Binance exchange.
Usually the token price will goes down after the IEO sale on those exchanges.
Unless we want to really investing for long term, i don't think we can get the profit after the sale ended.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:51:51 AM

The problem people has been facing with these IEO thing is that everyone always sells off once they are released. It seems like it has just become a normal thing for everyone cause all the IEO I see these days on exchanges always face this same challenge, once they are officially released their prices will just fall heavily. Looks like everyone always waits for it to get released and the moment it hits the ground they will quickly sell it out in a rush. Funny, no where is safe, you just have to know what you're doing and follow the trend as well, 'cause if you don't, they will leave you behind with packs of shits.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:44:34 PM

Bittrex's upcoming IEO project has a very low cap, only $ 750k, I may invest in the IEO this time. Because in the past, I had heard about the potential of STP project which is quite potential
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:43:53 PM

The IEO on the Bitrex market has a bad reputation because they have experienced an IEO failure before and in my opinion the best IEO currently is still held by the binance market because they have never experienced IEO failure and also the coin price from their IEO is a good coin, not a coin pump and dump

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:53:20 PM

I still believe in binance rather than other exchanges.
binance looks professional and it has been tested with several successful projects. Other exchanges only duplicate binance success.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:51:07 AM

I can't deny that before I like bitterex, and I'm a fanatic user of this platform actually. But not this time not anymore, because aside from that Bittrex has no longer at the top exchange, there are lot of coins listed to their platform and now its gone because US banned most of the altcoins, so the result most of their traders shifted to another platform exchange that are much more greater and better than bittrex.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:25:41 AM

From the very first IEO project, IEO Bittrex doesn't get along well for some reason, I'm not likely to participate in IEO on Bittrex after the news.
But the last IEOs on bittrex that called as STP already traded more than 5x above the ico price. It looks like a lot of people have changed their mind.
But this time it looks like traders and speculators are seeing how much hardcap. im waiting for the next IEO from bittrex with low hardcap to give more room to growth.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:31:50 AM

But the last IEOs on bittrex that called as STP already traded more than 5x above the ico price.

Wow, that's good, if I may ask, is this the first coin under IEO that is profitable?
I never heard a coin that is profitable in IEO aside from coins in the Binance exchange, so this is a good sign for a growing market.

It looks like a lot of people have changed their mind.

Hopefully so people will not only rely in Binance.

I'm checking the coin in the coinmarket now but it seems its not listed yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:20:10 AM

For me, it is hard to trust some IEO on other exchanges than Binance exchange.
Usually the token price will goes down after the IEO sale on those exchanges.
Unless we want to really investing for long term, i don't think we can get the profit after the sale ended.
yes.I am more convinced that with IEO projects registered in binance exchanges, they can be relied upon for several reasons, such as registered projects there are many that succeed, while many IEO projects listed on the Bittrex exchange fail.
That is the difference between IEO Bittrex and Binance. Because people today really believe in investing in IEO in binance compared to Bittrex when compared. Of course not everyone will invest in the bittrex IEO and we also have to look at projects that carry out the IEO in bittrex.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:30:35 AM

Bittrex is a good exchange for trading but I haven't joined any IEO from them so I have no answer but I will prefer to join IEO from Binance instead ,project is good or not is another thing and launching on binance is another thing too
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:42:53 AM

It is more like asking the question "Do you believe in Bittrex"? you know bittrex is a good exchange and has build a decent reputation for itself over the years, if i can trade in bittrex without fear i can equally participate in bittrex ieo without fear, the problem is not with bittrex ieo but in people expecting 100% from those ieo simply because that is what binnace is given Roll Eyes
binance has managed to change the face of ieo to a quick profit making scheme to the point that any other exchange that can't do like binance will be question by the crypto community and if possible tagged as scam Undecided

the crypto community have a problem Lips sealed
dat.ho12492

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 08:40:33 AM

bittrex may still be trusted by many people, but for the IEO bittrex it must be examined carefully whether it is convincing or not, because now the IEO bittrex will not be easy to attract investors and investors will also be more selective
Bittrex is really still a good exchange in the crypto market, but it hasn't been as effective as many people expected when following the IEO trend recently, it even ruined everyone's mood when many IEOs were successful but the IEO of bittrex failed, a lot of rude comments, even complaining, and everything has led to a boycott and not participating in bittex's IEO. And in a prestigious and trusting environment that is very important, bittrex has created a grave for its IEO, it is clear that bittrex's IEO was not welcome

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

IEO from Bittrex is just a fomo trend from the exchange. When they see other exchange making a lot of money from the IEO and users, they also follow and of course with no preparation, they are gradually removed from the interest of investors.
Nihal6443

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:27:50 AM

I believe in IEO with a good idea and implementation like Moozicore
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
colegabi235

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:43:45 AM

Yes, it's a positive point of IEO is that the sense of risk is much lower in IEOs, and that may be reason enough to attract more investors. Reputed exchanges have their own research and verification process to make sure that the token is legit. Users should be more confident while buying IEO tokens because they do not have to trust a half-known startup but to rely on the exchange that is far more reputed. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:44:35 AM

Bittrex had huge bad lucks in running IEOs I too had joined one IEO from bittrex and suffered loss since then I decided to stop participating any IEO offered by them

BINTEX