Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEOs drop in value is no threat  (Read 10074 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

I don't know why most people believe that all IEOs coin must do well in the market as volatile as the cryptocurrency market is you can never have a stable price and the price can move in what ever direction either up or down just like every other coin/tokens in the market all that determine it price at every point is the force of demands and supply. The only IEO that is doing great presently is the binance coin if not all the others are suffering from price drop.
The only good thing about IEO is it already solves the problem of companies want to engage in crypto thru listing their coins in an exchanges already, the stability of price still depends on how the coin performs as itself, it development and marketing to increase its price in trading

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:06:45 AM

People make investments for the sole intention to make profit, if every ICO that gets traded drops in price then it is threat to the IEO initiative. Nobody will want to make an investment that he is sure he is going to lose. At least IEO's should record 50% success at this earlier stage just like ICO's did in the time past

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:57:44 AM

People make investments for the sole intention to make profit, if every ICO that gets traded drops in price then it is threat to the IEO initiative. Nobody will want to make an investment that he is sure he is going to lose. At least IEO's should record 50% success at this earlier stage just like ICO's did in the time past
I know projects that carry out an IEO already having a finished product. There are few such projects, but believe that they exist. One such project is the Gexan project. These guys already have their current online lottery. They are going to conduct their IEO on May 10th. The project promises to be very interesting and promising!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
NurArtur790

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

I know projects that carry out an IEO already having a finished product. There are few such projects, but believe that they exist. One such project is the Gexan project. These guys already have their current online lottery. They are going to conduct their IEO on May 10th. The project promises to be very interesting and promising!
The finished product... it sounds cool! You can link to the Gexan project site or Ann-thread?
Dennicex

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:04:13 PM

The finished product... it sounds cool! You can link to the Gexan project site or Ann-thread?
Search do not know how to use? ))) I can give a link to the project's official site: http://gexan.io/ These guys will sell their coins for IEO on P2PB2B exchange. If you are interested, you still have time to buy at a good price!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

My opinion is different. I bet that majority of IEOs is a scam and exchanges don't make proper due diligence as long as people don't analyze metrics and other factors like for ICOs.
Bittrex even launched scam IEO

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

Not so different with ICO.
Why do people like that still exist?

No reading at all and just gambling their money because of the hype.
That is some shitty kind of move of someone without brains.
You protect your money by looking for something safe to invest with not because people just told you so.

Too much telegram is really brainwashing. Grin
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:22:00 PM

2)just because its IEO don't expect quick profits ,they tend to drop in price and that doesn't mean they won't recover at least
people forget IEO is basically ICO inside of a exchange, most of the ico shows a drop in value when it hits the exchange, ieo is not an exception to this, i hope people do their research when investing into ico's or ieo's not just invest because it's easy money.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:25:45 PM

My opinion is different. I bet that majority of IEOs is a scam and exchanges don't make proper due diligence as long as people don't analyze metrics and other factors like for ICOs.
Bittrex even launched scam IEO
not all IEOs are scam, I'm sure some exchanges have implemented clear rules if you want to use IEO on their platforms, if you say bittrex launches an IEO scam then bittrex management is not good, and try to see that trading volumes in bittrex are not many, IEO different what binance launches is definitely good because binance has good management.
Dennicex

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:54:14 PM

not all IEOs are scam, I'm sure some exchanges have implemented clear rules if you want to use IEO on their platforms, if you say bittrex launches an IEO scam then bittrex management is not good, and try to see that trading volumes in bittrex are not many, IEO different what binance launches is definitely good because binance has good management.
I do not think that IEO scam. There is a very tough selection. projects undergo an independent audit. For example, I know that the Gexan project, which will conduct its IEO on the P2PB2B exchange on May 10, has undergone a very tough test. These guys are lucky that they have a valid product - their own Internet lottery. I think that the projects that fall on IEO are almost all reliable and promising!

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:21:33 PM

I read few posts today and people keep talking about IEO losing price well here is my own thought

1)IEO projects from popular exchanges are safe and not scam and thats what matters most

2)just because its IEO don't expect quick profits ,they tend to drop in price and that doesn't mean they won't recover at least

What IEO fix is 'getting scammed' and not always profits for investors, thats why I keep telling people not to rely on exchanges only ,just because an IEO is from popular exchange you still need to do research on the project yourself to at least understand what they are introducing
Yes I agree. We should also need to conduct research for that specific IEO that they are introducing because it can affect the future of that coin or token. IEO is the best investment now for those who got scammed many time in ICO's.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:28:36 PM

There is no threat if you know that your project is highly potential so it can recover even after the serious price fall.

But I don't think most of the projects from IEOs are not much better than ICOs so have risks.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:37:18 PM

just because an IEO is from popular exchange you still need to do research on the project yourself to at least understand what they are introducing
You are right about this, Research is always number 1 before we make an investmen on the project. Many project have innovative idea but lack of imformation of the Team Behind it.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

There is no threat if you know that your project is highly potential so it can recover even after the serious price fall.

But I don't think most of the projects from IEOs are not much better than ICOs so have risks.
in fact, these are the same projects, simply with a different method of attracting money.
But surprisingly, not even the most successful projects can get on IEO to the exchange, although in theory they (exchanges) should select them

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:11:28 PM

I read few posts today and people keep talking about IEO losing price well here is my own thought

1)IEO projects from popular exchanges are safe and not scam and thats what matters most

What IEO fix is 'getting scammed' and not always profits for investors, thats why I keep telling people not to rely on exchanges only ,just because an IEO is from popular exchange you still need to do research on the project yourself to at least understand what they are introducing
I think most people see the IEO like a money machine that can create profits instantly.
and maybe because of that many people are trying to join many IEOs from various exchanges regardless of what the project is like and not doing research.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

As the saying goes, “Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.” Whether or not you do partner with an exchange to IEO or not, it’s important to keep working on community engagement as well as exchange listings and the other activities that you would focus on as a traditional ICO.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

For the investor, it is primarily important how much money he can earn on the IEO. Now, despite the fact that exchanges guarantee the absence of fraudsters among their IEO projects, there are no guarantees that you can earn.
And the more IEOs are held on various exchanges, the more we can see unsuccessful projects and losses for investors.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:00:33 PM

Indeed, for the IEO the good side of security is guaranteed, except that not all IEOs will always get fast profits, many IEO projects whose prices are still unclear and also when they reach ATH there will always be casualties due to buying at that time, conducting research on the IEO project very important before trying to participate or buy tokens on an exchange that offers it
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:31:52 PM

right, we only have to be grateful for every IEO project, at least the IEO is safer than the ICO.
such a decline is normal, don't expect too much to get big profits in a short time. look at market conditions, even though the IEO is in the best exchange, they will still follow market conditions.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:06:40 PM

IEOs are still new to many crypto enthusiasts. Although it seems to have become popular in recent times, many traders have  profited from IEOs since the beginning of the year. I would say its early days yet since I have not read any news that any IEO has been reported as been scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: