Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin on its way to $20,000?  (Read 644 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:54:28 PM

Is it on its way to 20 thousand dollars? Sure. Will it be soon? Doubt so. I think we are on the early stages of a bull run but without knowing further information on what will be the late stage of this bull run we can't know if it will hit 20 thousand dollars or not. Maybe we will go as high as 12 thousand dollars and then go back to 9 thousand dollars and stay there for months? Maybe it will go to 100 thousand dollars and stay there.

Basically, anything is fair game right now and without actually living that moment we can't predict the future. The only thing that we have in our data is that we managed to hit as low as 3400 this year and now we are at around 6400 levels which means we are on early stages of a bull run for sure, how long this will continue is still up for debate.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:45:58 PM

No one knows if this run will lead us to $20k again but going back in such price this year seems impossible eventhough price keeps on showing green moment. I believe next year will be more bullish and the year we have been waiting for. But I see no reason for price to fall back again so we're going to see a growth until the end of this year.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:31:18 PM

The price of 20k is a price that may be reached by bitcoin but not in the near term, and it is possible for 2020 that bitcoin can achieve it.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

The price of 20k is a price that may be reached by bitcoin but not in the near term, and it is possible for 2020 that bitcoin can achieve it.
Obviously I disagree with you about the increase in the price of bitcoin, now bitcoin is on the rise and has begun to exceed $ 6K and usually if there is a measurable increase, I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase and it is not impossible to reach $ 20K. we see the end of this month whether bitcoin can penetrate $ 8K. if there is a possibility it will continue to move up and will occur.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:24:28 AM

Obviously I disagree with you about the increase in the price of bitcoin, now bitcoin is on the rise and has begun to exceed $ 6K and usually if there is a measurable increase, I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase and it is not impossible to reach $ 20K. we see the end of this month whether bitcoin can penetrate $ 8K. if there is a possibility it will continue to move up and will occur.
Bitcoin will soon breach $7,000, it's trading at $6900 now and we don't expect this kind of a very fast run, well, a bull run it is.
$20,000 looks impossible to some but for the believers, it's the price that can easily be achieve with bitcoin moving on a bullish momentum.

$7,000 today seems to be possible and might happen in an hour.

STUDENTCOIN