Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ?  (Read 1325 times)
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:24:20 AM

Not a bad option for investing money. But I think that he can easily fall to 40 so I recommend to buy some small part and wait for it to fall below. Personally, I hold doge for a long time. This coin is able to shoot beautifully up to 100 satoshi and above.doge stably keeps on their positions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:27:55 AM

first of all i heard that binance was currently hacked , so i dont think their platform is up   . i heard that users cannot withdrew since thier account was still frozen  , you might want to avoid trading at binance right now   . second of all  , there is no right or wrong time for buying dogecoin because doge's price are hardly moving  .  the price of dogie coin is been always affordable  , only a few sats difference if ever if it do fluctuates  .
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:14:31 AM

Well for me it is right time to buy dogecoin if the value of it continuesly decreases in like 40 satoshi's below. That will be great and for sure many of investors might attracted to it including small time traders like me. I would definitely buy it if that happen.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:17:16 AM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest
Are you really sure about investing in dodge Coin? I have heard about some speculation about the coin and some may not see it as an investment opportunity
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:26:22 AM

Yes only if you love meme and like trolling. Doge is a widely adopted fun coin, a good method to make the transaction faster and cheaper, otherwise, it's not worth investing. There is an active doge community in Reddit, which seems to be quite big and they regularly discuss things related to doge, you might want to ask this question there to get a better answer.
lukrin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:27:13 AM

I think this coin is more for memes than investment but I will buy just to have it for joke reasons.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:30:39 AM

What the coin was initially established as a joke coin has now turned to be a leading coin in the market. Everywhere I hear about Doge coin. What is there in the coin that is making such a buzz in the market? Such buzz will compel investors to purchase a coin. I think doge coin has potentiality to grow over time. It has already performed well and it is set to reach the moon soon. I think it will be a wise idea to book your ticket. 

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:37:23 AM

Doge is one old coin that became my favorite besides Dash, Litecoin and others, with the ever increasing number of users certainly a sign that Doge will be great again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:46:16 AM

If you already have a cryptocurrency portfolio and consider DOGE as an additional cryptocurrency, then this is a justified risk, since there have been many positive rumors around the coin lately. But as the first investment of DOGE is not right for you, it is better to make a choice in favor of BTC and ETH.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:56:32 AM

I think this coin is more for memes than investment but I will buy just to have it for joke reasons.

I dont think DogeCoin is joke coin anymore. Doge daily transaction volume always big and sometimes reach more than $10millions. Its huge number and i think Doge could be potential investment in near future.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:02:23 AM

I think that DOGE will not bring you more profit than any other cryptocurrency from the top of coinmarketcap. How long have I been in the crypto market, so much I hear that someone believes about their enrichment at the expense of DOGE. But so far this has not happened. Just buy Bitcoin already and do not soar in the clouds.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:16:05 AM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest

I see dogecoin on the moves, meanwhile coinbase added dogecoin and it adds to the market condition. Buying 45-46sat is a good price specially when you are just holding good coins, so i think its a better idea to hold some of Doge, and after few years it could reach 1usd, then its better.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:26:12 AM

Dogecoin has fallen to nearly 40 satoshis, or even lower than 40 satoshis next few hours or coming days. Such price around 40 satoshis is my dreaming entry price with Dogecoin. At least, investors won't lose their money by investing in Dogecoin because the coin won't dissappear from the crypto market, it will definitely been there for coming years. Gettiing losses or profits, that will depend on investors with their decisions to take loss or take profit, and the period they might keep holding Dogecoin in their portfolio. The comment does not serve as Buy Recommendation for Dogecoin, it is only my personal thought.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:36:15 AM

I believe that these are all rumors that have no basis. Initially, Dogecoin was a joke and not claim the title of outstanding coins, so I think that it is suitable only for cheap exchanged between the exchanges. if you want to invest, you better look for another coin.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:45:14 AM

The Doge looks good now, but unfortunately I have sold all the Doges that I had when the price of 120 satoshi, I waited whether the performance of Doge would improve again before buying.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:14:43 AM

If you planning to hold DOGE for long or just wait bull run to happen then this is perfect time to buy.

indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:21:10 AM

Where did you get the news? If we talk about the right time to invest, maybe this is the ideal time. when the crypto market is getting better. Doge coins are priced at $ 0.0025 and are ranked 29th in Coinmarketcap, well I think that makes sense. Don't hesitate when you want to invest, because the future will await.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:29:50 AM

If you planning to hold DOGE for long or just wait bull run to happen then this is perfect time to buy.

I think so, I bought a Doge to get a fast profit, I'm afraid if the hold for the long term when the price of bitcoin skyrocketed then the Doge price drops, if the profit target has been reached then selling right is the right thing.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:35:32 AM

It is certainly not a bad idea to put some investment on dogecoin, as the price is so cheap now. It has definitely got the potential to make 2x, when the altcoins get upward momentum.
2x is easily possible. No altcoin upward movement is needed. I remember couple of months ago, while every coin was decreasing, dogecoin alone had a huge bump to 105 satoshi from 34 satoshi probably. So, it's still in best buy zone.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:45:04 AM

The idea is not bad with such a market to buy this DOGE token and wait for it to grow, but I bought another GEXAN token for myself and am waiting to enter the stock exchange, they say that you can make money on it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: