Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin time to buy ?  (Read 1324 times)
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:16:06 AM

I always buy DOGE when btc in hype as always when BTC go down then DOGE will go up this is always happens in the past
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:48:23 AM

hi guys
do u think its a good time to buy DOGE with 45 - 46 sat ?
i heard some news that DOGE devs thinking about adding it
to binance if that's happned im sure DOGE can fly again
what do u think about current price of DOGE its already raised to 80 sat
a few days ago so i think 45 sat is not a bad price to invest

I think doge is a good token; even though it’s low in price; it has a reputable volume and people keep trading it.
There’s this vibe about doge that am not able to understand yet, but doge investment is worth the risk
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:27:30 AM

hi guys

like everyone who's pioneer in trading crypto it's always good to buy doge coin this time because it has a pretty good potential to rise up again at anytime. if i have balance in my wallet i think im going to pick a good amount with doge.
I think DOGE coin is not a bad coin. There are numerous thing you could do with doge coin. You could gamble with DOGE coin if the option is there on a gambling site. You could use it as a medium of exchange if someone accepts it and you could transfer money in the form of DOGE coin if allowed by your jurisdiction. So it is better to have as many good coins as possible.
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:30:48 AM

I would buy if I could on Binance.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:03:41 AM

I started to learn cryptocurrency through DOGE, for beginners it has many advantages, it is the price, speed and on a large number of exchanges. And the fact that her pamp is often a very good way to make money. I haven bought it yet, but I looking at the price again.
I heard it is the favorite coins of Elon Musk. Do not know if the news is authentic but looking at the potential this coins has gotten, It is at least on my lost for favorite coin. This could be used in so many ways like in gambling and in transactions. I believe that in days to come, we will have a great market for the coin and it could be used in mainstream like BTC and ETH.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:32:11 AM

I started to learn cryptocurrency through DOGE, for beginners it has many advantages, it is the price, speed and on a large number of exchanges. And the fact that her pamp is often a very good way to make money. I haven bought it yet, but I looking at the price again.
I heard it is the favorite coins of Elon Musk. Do not know if the news is authentic but looking at the potential this coins has gotten, It is at least on my lost for favorite coin. This could be used in so many ways like in gambling and in transactions. I believe that in days to come, we will have a great market for the coin and it could be used in mainstream like BTC and ETH.
I think before investing it is better to have confidence in a coin. I also invest in doge, but only a small part of capital. because some of the investment, I place it on eth and btc, which in my opinion is the safest crypto investment

Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:43:18 AM

yeah buy DOGE with rate 45sat is the best choose for now.
i love DOGE because it really good for daily trading, or maybe hours trading with medium profit everyday.
i just buy DOGE to trade in a day and buy again in the next day.
don't ever buy DOGE to invest for a long investment.

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:51:55 AM

yeah buy DOGE with rate 45sat is the best choose for now.
i love DOGE because it really good for daily trading, or maybe hours trading with medium profit everyday.
i just buy DOGE to trade in a day and buy again in the next day.
don't ever buy DOGE to invest for a long investment.
Currently, Dogecoin has been at much cheaper price, not 45 satoshis. In reality, the coin stays at 38 satoshis or 39 satoshis at the moment. If you want to buy it now, you have to accept the price at 39 satoshis. If you want to sell it now, you have to accept the price at 38 satoshis. I totally agree that even at 45 satoshis, Dogecoin will still be a good altcoin to invest. You only have to worry about losses if Dogecoin price stays around 60 satoshis, especially if you are not a long term investor.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:35:36 AM

Every year Dogecoin gets pumped a few times, I think if you get the wrong time, you have to hold it for a long time. So I will not decide to invest in it
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:26:03 AM

hi guys

That's a good buy actually I sold all my Doge when I badly need funds for an emergency at 18 sats and after I did not follow on Doge anymore, but they are making a good comeback, this is another old coin that refused to die and fight it out with new and upcoming coins in the market.

Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:34:22 AM

Doge coin as I heard has been static for some time. Upon that, the project has remained strong though. If you wanna buy, go ahead but at your own risk cos nothing is guaranteed from where I stand. As for me, I will look for other coins with reasonable price movement to invest in. Come to think of it, Cryptopia exchange saw the last of my Dogecoin holding. Wish I saw the news early enough, would have withdrawn.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:43:35 AM

Doge coin as I heard has been static for some time. Upon that, the project has remained strong though. If you wanna buy, go ahead but at your own risk cos nothing is guaranteed from where I stand. As for me, I will look for other coins with reasonable price movement to invest in. Come to think of it, Cryptopia exchange saw the last of my Dogecoin holding. Wish I saw the news early enough, would have withdrawn.
All have that risk even we invest with BTC and ETH, in a certain thing that nobody knows what next and only we think that it has a positive result after.
Doge now is on the tragic loss and seems to be good to buy as the price have that tendency to go high once Bitcoin will rise back. Unfortunately, we don't think that it will have a response in a week but possible for a month, our patient will be needing this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Now is the right time to buy DOGE personally, I am now actively buying a coin, but everyone should choose for himself when he should buy and when he should sell!

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

Currently, Doge priced at 39 Satoshi this is a price lower than the price you saw before. Doge may be a short-term investment option because its price is difficult to predict the trend of travel. Doge has an unlimited supply, so its price is also negatively affected if large numbers of Doge found.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:10:37 PM

I think before investing it is better to have confidence in a coin. I also invest in doge, but only a small part of capital. because some of the investment, I place it on eth and btc, which in my opinion is the safest crypto investment
Only a small amount of money should be spent on Dogecoin because this is a small coin and there are not many big highlights in the last 2 months. In my opinion, being listed at coinbase is the most recent information I know and after that time Dogecoin did not have much big fluctuation in price. Personally, I still advise people to choose a better coin because a lot of altcoin is available at this time and should not use all assets to invest in Dogecoin.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:20:25 PM

I think dogecoin is not good for investment lol. You can't make money from it but if you want to play don't hesitate then. Plus that coin has an unlimited supply hahaha. Just look at the all-time high and low of it and the time frame in the chart, do you think you can gain profit? Maybe yes but just a small amount. So why waste your time and money there if you can invest some altcoins?
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:51:52 AM

I think dogecoin is not good for investment lol. You can't make money from it but if you want to play don't hesitate then. Plus that coin has an unlimited supply hahaha. Just look at the all-time high and low of it and the time frame in the chart, do you think you can gain profit? Maybe yes but just a small amount. So why waste your time and money there if you can invest some altcoins?
If you thought that Dogecoin is not too good for your portfolio, just ignore it and don't add it into your portfolio or your watch list. However, believe me, you will later recognize the true value and position of Dogecoin in crypto space. Everyone whom join crypto in the first months usually don't realize value of Dogecoin, me too.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:00:46 AM

Dogecoin it is including coins that I like because it can generate profits in the short or long term, not bad for buying a doge even if the price is only 45 sat. if the Doge can be registered at Binance it's good and you have to buy a Doge now. do not hesitate to invest because each coin has its own advantages and disadvantages. I always buy Doge because this coin is my favorite coin.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:38:26 AM

Dogecoin is one of my favorite coins. With prices that are still cheap and very cheap. I'm sure doge can rival ethereum. Predictions in this month doge can reach 50 sat.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:30:14 AM

I also heard some good news about dogecoin, and also the current price is still cheap, if you are sure buy it, but don't forget the risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: