Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4169 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:04:52 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
I would investing in any that guarantees security and at least my investment. We all know that ico has failed over the last few months and the only medium of fundraising which has guaranteed security is and return on investment is the ieo so I would go for it

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:51:32 PM

Currently IEO is the best choice than ICO.
Because with IEO some projects will be easily get listed on exchanges, most especially bigger exchanges.
So it makes that project worth to be invested.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

Of course yes. IEO is becoming more and more popular day by day because of the fact that there is a high level of trust now and you are certain that the token or coin is going to be listed on that same exchange after the conclusion of the IEO. So yes I will prefer investing in IEO than ico now.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

To be frank, IEO is the best now than ICO currently. This is because the scammers aren't given a chance to work in IEO but they are many in ICO investment.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

Definitely I will choose IEO over ICO because IEO  usually gives more assurance with regards team being legit and coin listing. ICO poses a lot of problems arising from uncertainties as to whether team is truly legit or when the coin will get listed.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:06:35 PM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
I haven't yet understood what the difference is between the two, this is getting confusing!
Are IEOs carried out by exchanges now because I saw some coin being sold from the exchange and time frame was less than a week,quite unusual.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:15:49 PM

After so many ICO failing to get enlisted on exchange even if they could raise a fraction of their softcap , many investors including me has learnt a lot of lessons.Why invest in ICO and it take days, weeks or months to get listed on a good exchange before you can recoup some of your investment; even if the price will moon. Instead investing in IEO give you straight to access your token for exchange.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:18:53 PM

yes i will always prefer IEO to ICO , especially if the IEO is done in a good exchange .  i have had a lot of scam ICO ,but i think with IEO wont be as bad as what i have witnessed with ICO.

With IEO, at least  there ids hope that the Exchange is going to list the token after the public sale. s

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:49:54 PM

Probably yes. Because why wasting time investing into ICO that takes many times to get your coins inlisted. If the IEO offers more good thing to be joining in and  which in fact that there is a high level of trust now and you are certain that the token or coin is going to be listed on that same exchange after the conclusion of the IEO. So for me I will surely invest in IEO over ICO which leads to get a better ways of investment.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:55:21 AM

Well, i don't really abandon ICO projects. Rather than abandon, i still keep my eye on some ICOs that running currently.
Like bcnex ICO, they said they raised millions dollars already and the public sale still running now.
IEO is good to invest because it held on the exchange platform, which you can trade the coin after the sale ended.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:07:58 AM

Well, IEOs has become outstanding with little or no arguments about that. I would invest in IEO instead of ICO. The tragic in 2018 surrounding the ICO almost brought it to the floor and yea many iCOs was scam or full of trash so IEOs has brought back confident to the investors

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:03:36 AM

It can't be deny that IEO so far is much more popular than ICO now. But it is most priority now by the community to join in the
project campaign that under by IEO, because for them there is a high chances that they can sell their token once the project is finish.
Though, thee is still few good ico stand here anyhow.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:07:27 AM

I'm not stupid enough to let go of ICOs because we still have very good ICOs around ,the last one I participated in was miracletele and if I see another very good ICO project I will still join it ,there are many good IEO projects ,too many than good ICO projects but I prefer joining good projects either IEO or ICO

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:49 AM

Definitely I will choose IEO over ICO because IEO  usually gives more assurance with regards team being legit and coin listing. ICO poses a lot of problems arising from uncertainties as to whether team is truly legit or when the coin will get listed.
I hope this factor can be use for a long term, I mean an IEO is a solution to make everyone who intend to invest in new project can be sure that this way will not delude him. You might know the affect has been arising since there are lots of ICO who scammed many investors and this case has made a bad image for cryptocurrency. Hopefully, IEO can keep hold a credibility as a place to investing on new project.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:35:36 AM

ICO or IEO doesn't matter if i gain a minimum of 10% profit. Scams can be in both version of gathering campaign so the risks is mostly the same.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:55:19 AM

Before there was anything like IEO there was already ICOs, and investors has been making money by investing in ICOs back then and it's still the same till today, though there are ICOs that are owned by scammers. So what I'm trying to say is that I don't really care which one I'm investing, even IEO might not be safe as a lot of people are hyping them, there might be some of them that are scammers. These scammers are always ready to do anything to penetrate anywhere. So I'm only going to invest in whatever I think is safe for me to invest in, whether an ICO or IEO, if I feel like the project is going to be successful then I'm going for it.
markcryptoexpert

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:10:26 AM

Before there was anything like IEO there was already ICOs, and investors has been making money by investing in ICOs back then and it's still the same till today, though there are ICOs that are owned by scammers. So what I'm trying to say is that I don't really care which one I'm investing, even IEO might not be safe as a lot of people are hyping them, there might be some of them that are scammers. These scammers are always ready to do anything to penetrate anywhere. So I'm only going to invest in whatever I think is safe for me to invest in, whether an ICO or IEO, if I feel like the project is going to be successful then I'm going for it.

I think it is problem with the quality of projects not the type of rising capital.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:04:25 PM

The big proof that IEO is the next big thing in crowdfunding is the many companies and project doing IEO instead of ICO, and many investors are looking more on IEO than ICO, maybe next year we will never talk ICO anymore because we cannot discuss something that is not existing anymore.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

I can still invest in ICO if its very promising ,just because many ICO are scam doesn't mean IEO is safe from same fate ,if you want to invest in any its better to DYOR very well
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:15:49 PM

Much depends on the concrete project and the concrete solutions. For example, I carefully choose ones before investing and trying to evaluate as many criteria as I can. By the way, do you have any great solutions you recommend me to have a look at in mind?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: