Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects?  (Read 4169 times)
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:03:23 AM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
IEO is better and because of that, yes I would invest on IEO instead of ICO because of its advantages. Also, I will invest only on IEO that goes to a good exchange with transparency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:06:36 AM

IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
The IEO has proven to be more profitable, if you follow an IEO harmony belonging to a binance you will understand by comparing the initial rate with the current rate, even though it requires a larger community because the value also slowly decreases at least it still looks worthy of an altcoin or token, for now ICOs project is not very interested for me.
well, right now, the IEO is the leading form of ICO. people certainly prioritize the IEO, and this is a common thought. however, this is not comprehensive. however it depends on the project being developed. people will definitely choose ICO when the project is very good.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:32:55 AM

The IEO has proven to be more profitable, if you follow an IEO harmony belonging to a binance you will understand by comparing the initial rate with the current rate, even though it requires a larger community because the value also slowly decreases at least it still looks worthy of an altcoin or token, for now ICOs project is not very interested for me.
well, right now, the IEO is the leading form of ICO. people certainly prioritize the IEO, and this is a common thought. however, this is not comprehensive. however it depends on the project being developed. people will definitely choose ICO when the project is very good.
its depend on project quality.but listing guarantee will be another thing for investors while decide their investment.IEO give certainity investors to trader their token/coin, meanwhile ICO could not do that.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

its depend on project quality.but listing guarantee will be another thing for investors while decide their investment.IEO give certainity investors to trader their token/coin, meanwhile ICO could not do that.
sometimes there are also ICOs that have been registered in exchange but they have not opened a trade. it is also good for our study of the ICO project like that. actually IEO or ICO is the same, because I see projects not from ICO or IEO, there are more important factors for us to see.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:34:03 AM

Of course i would invest in IEO project it is more secured for our investment with the popular exchanges rather than ICO project most of them are turning into scam with many investors, most of the project converting to IEO it is easy for them to raise more funds.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:34:03 AM

If that IEOs is big exchangers like binance or huobi, i think will participating on that IEOs. Binance IEOs already proven as profitable IEOs compare others and can give profits more than x3.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

Initial Exchange Offering is a new form of Initial Coin Offering and there are beliefs that IEO provides more investment security than ICO. As its name, projects launch IEO on exchanges to collect funds, and later they are expected to list their projects on the same exchanges. This idea is very good to ensure investors and traders that a project is really genuine.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:38:14 AM

2-3 years ago there was a ICO and now it works. new investment tool in the field of cryptocurrencies was introduced. IEO is a new round in the development of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps after some time there will be something new.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:00:39 AM

Based on which one market they are listing for their IEO project, some time I got with low quality of exchange market and I am never interested for investing my money there.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:01:16 AM

I spent less time searching for ICOs, instead I focused on participating and holding exchange accounts with the opportunity to participate in buying IEO because it is more profitable.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:07:50 PM

I also do not see much difference between ISO and IEO. Just a long time ago, they discredited themselves a little while ago, and the IEO is still not a lot, and while it passes with success, fraudsters can organize an IEO, since it makes a profit.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

there is no difference if the project has good quality. I would invest through IEO or ICO depending the way of sale the project choose.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

It seems to me that even a little bit of time will pass and ICO in general will cease to exist and only IEO will remain. So you need to take part in ICO, while there is such an opportunity.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:00:24 PM

I think that ICO at the moment begins to revive again. This proves the mass listing of new projects on the stock exchange. Bounty hunter stop swearing as awards are issued much more often.
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:14:16 PM

I think that ICO at the moment begins to revive again. This proves the mass listing of new projects on the stock exchange. Bounty hunter stop swearing as awards are issued much more often.

Because new people and investors come to the market, so the ICO projects come to life, but so far not enough to start actively participating in ICO again, it is better to choose IEO projects

sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:31:09 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution. And of course, there are truly attractive and valuable IEOs with real and practical use that bring value and benefits for users. But what criteria matter to you, while evaluating one or another solution? Any example of advanced IEO you are following these days?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution. And of course, there are truly attractive and valuable IEOs with real and practical use that bring value and benefits for users. But what criteria matter to you, while evaluating one or another solution? Any example of advanced IEO you are following these days?

As for me, besides practical use cases and value, also team, concept and progress matter. Well, as for IEOs, I believe that the most advanced one I have met lately is Auditchain. Have you heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink And having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets Smiley As for the solution,  Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. But of course, I also recommend you to check more about them on your own. And curious to know your thoughts after you examine everything Smiley
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:43:29 PM

As for me, besides practical use cases and value, also team, concept and progress matter. Well, as for IEOs, I believe that the most advanced one I have met lately is Auditchain. Have you heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink And having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets Smiley As for the solution,  Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. But of course, I also recommend you to check more about them on your own. And curious to know your thoughts after you examine everything Smiley

Hmm, I believe I have heard of them.. But definitely sounds very attractive and impressing Wink Will for sure explore more shortly about the IEO and share the thoughts with you. But so for sounds like definitely worth participating in IEO Roll Eyes
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:20:24 PM

I will avoid ICO projects of course. Perhaps I may participate in IEO because it is a better option for now, but I will not participate in ICOs anymore and I will suggest people to not fall into ICOs! Recently Binance has come with another offer called IDO! I think IDO will be another positive trend. All of these things are better than ICO!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:52:47 PM

IEOs have instant listing on exchange rather than what ICOs have turned into. The two is a means of raising money for startup projects IEOs are more profitable now than ICOs. I prefer IEOs to ICOs of recent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: