Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:17:33 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:22:32 PM by mprep

WEBSITE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER |

Exclusive! All partners, whos referrals make the any purchases of Guider (GDR) on IEO will receive 10% of it purchases! (in currency of purchases, not tokens)

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:24:14 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 10:14:07 PM by mprep

Reserved

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:50:11 PM

This project is on the works since 2017, so this is definitely not a 5-min effort from the team to launch a project.
I've noticed that last quarter of 2018, you stated from the roadmap that you finished the task of business partners integration.
Can you give us the list of your business partners on this endeavour?
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

Good thing you already have a working prototype .  I think you can very easily collect the required amount at the moment and then the project will be a flight to the moon.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:08:55 PM

I wonder what services the platform will provide in addition to communication with guides? will there be any additional services?
and how will your company make money**?
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:54:04 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 03:09:44 PM by mprep

This project is on the works since 2017, so this is definitely not a 5-min effort from the team to launch a project.
I've noticed that last quarter of 2018, you stated from the roadmap that you finished the task of business partners integration.
Can you give us the list of your business partners on this endeavour?
After release API we tested it with some travel projects. For example - Zumme App. But then we had not many guides on the platform. Now there are more. After IEO, we will return to the integration of partners through custom widgets. Technically, everything is ready. At this moment only a set of referral banners of different sizes for different advertising networks is available in public.

I wonder what services the platform will provide in addition to communication with guides? will there be any additional services?
and how will your company make money**?
Now we are focused on booking guides and excursions. We want to make this service perfect and gain the trust of the audience. When we form a loyal audience through one function, then we can offer them accompanying services. Tickets, hotels, taxis and etc. But not at once.

Company take comission 15%. You can look at our detailed financial model till 2024 in WP. With a detailed description of all expenses.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:27:15 PM

what working prototype?
all i see is ANOTHER ICO website
team, roadmap, whitepaper, same as 300 other shittokens launched everyday
no github, any ACTUAL WORK to show for "working since 2017"  or...?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

what working prototype?

they already have a working business that makes money? or I that the wrong understood?  And there is an app for Android.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:37:41 PM

will there be a bounty program or something like that? or at this stage it is not necessary?
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:44:00 PM

in which countries is the project currently operating? and will the guides have a rating and feedback system ?  I think you need to understand who you choose for your tour.

But in General, the team showed itself very well and I see such projects rarely in recent years. so I'm ready to support the project during the IEO
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:38:04 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 03:38:45 PM by mprep

what working prototype?

You can right now choose one of 500 real private guides on https://guider.travel/en/ or one of 2000 author's excursions and go on a trip  Wink

will there be a bounty program or something like that? or at this stage it is not necessary?

Bounty will be announced soon  Cool

Now we have referral program:

All partners, whos referrals make the any purchases of Guider (GDR) on IEO will receive 10% of it purchases! (in currency of purchases, not tokens)
Also we provide referral competition:

Top 10 partners, whos referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) during IEO will receive Samsung Galaxy S10 each!

Details:
https://ieo.guider.travel/referral.html

in which countries is the project currently operating? and will the guides have a rating and feedback system ?  I think you need to understand who you choose for your tour.

But in General, the team showed itself very well and I see such projects rarely in recent years. so I'm ready to support the project during the IEO

Thank you for rating! The project works all over the world, but at the time of booking, check what languages the guide knows.
The system of ratings and reviews is available now. Making the selection of a guide as relevant for a tourist is our main aim.
Now we are working on system personal recommendations.
System will matches user meta-data in a partners big data, gets his relevant information, Guider matches this information by look-a-like with tourists in a past and recommend guides with high level rating by this tourists. Soon we will show how it will be visual looking.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:26:54 AM

tell me what will the guides reward depend on? Is the cost of all services negotiated individually? Or will it be a fixed set of services?
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:29:20 AM

it is a very interesting idea and I think it will be very popular.
I am glad that the team shows itself well since 2017 and clearly follows the road map. so I'm happy to support the team .
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:01:02 AM

I am glad that the team shows itself well since 2017 and clearly follows the road map. so I'm happy to support the team .
Yes, in this market is definitely a plus. and the project has every chance to be implemented.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:02:48 AM

Yes, in this market is definitely a plus. and the project has every chance to be implemented.
as I understand they already have working services at the moment and quite successful. This is good news for investors. Since it is safer to invest in the project.
teradont

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:28:32 AM

as I understand they already have working services at the moment and quite successful. This is good news for investors. Since it is safer to invest in the project.
those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk. Although the profit will be at the level of X3-X4 but the risks will be minimal.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:30:35 AM

those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk. Although the profit will be at the level of X3-X4 but the risks will be minimal.
we need to wait and see what will be the conditions of sale. How profitable it will be for investors and how realistic it is to buy these tokens.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:33:26 AM

the idea of the project is certainly great. I think we need to provide more services that can be bought for tokens. Perhaps it will be the purchase of goods payment hotels and more.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

the idea of the project is certainly great. I think we need to provide more services that can be bought for tokens. Perhaps it will be the purchase of goods payment hotels and more.
the idea is certainly good but it all depends on the partners who will support the project. I think that this should not be a problem and the team will work on it.
teradont

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:13:29 AM

the idea is certainly good but it all depends on the partners who will support the project. I think that this should not be a problem and the team will work on it.
the team has been running a successful business since 2017 and it is certainly worth attention. Especially in a market where a lot of scams. You need to be able to choose startups for investment and this one is trustworthy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: