Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
atowas2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:59:08 AM

Hi. Check on KYC probit.com takes a long time? I would like to support the development of GUIDER.Travel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:21:19 PM

those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk.

Are you kidding? I would expect only one of a bunch of the IEO is successful. The rest just lose money, or scam from a start. I can't say anything about this project, but any investing into IEO is a very risky by default.
The team has every chance to prove its effectiveness at this stage of the IEO. I liked the economic calculations of GUIDER. I hope we will see good results.
I think that the team immediately showed their determination and commitment to success, thanks to working with guides at an early stage of collecting investments. Investors should study all the details of the work. The site has the necessary information.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:16:44 PM

I think that the team immediately showed their determination and commitment to success, thanks to working with guides at an early stage of collecting investments. Investors should study all the details of the work. The site has the necessary information.
This niche in the business is still open, and I think that the blockchain can help to organize a quick communication of tourists and guides, and at the same time, reduce the cost of such tours.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:10:34 PM

How will you conduct a competition about the top 10 investors? We are talking only about large purchases of referrals? Large early investors can get additional bonuses?

MMM Extra Is Good !
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:50:01 PM

I have read your marketing strategy, and I understand that you will be able to get the support of a wide audience.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:10:58 PM

The idea of the project is good , but I think there are many tourists on earth who do not know how to use cryptocurrency so your service will not be available to them .
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:35:42 PM

The idea of the project is good , but I think there are many tourists on earth who do not know how to use cryptocurrency so your service will not be available to them .
Fiat will also be available to pay for services. This has a great advantage for new tourists, who, perhaps in the future, will be able to join the use of cryptocurrency, as they want to get a discount Smiley
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:01:49 PM

How do you assess your chances of a quick token sale? Collecting only Soft cap will change your road map? I'm talking about the timing of the launch of the platform in the blockchain.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:20:16 PM

Fiat will also be available to pay for services. This has a great advantage for new tourists, who, perhaps in the future, will be able to join the use of cryptocurrency, as they want to get a discount Smiley
it is good that the developers understand the need of tourists in different types of payment. I understood correctly that it is already possible to start working with guides on the site and use a credit card?
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:52:01 PM

has the team thought about a virtual reality app? I think virtual tours can also be in demand among users. Or any presentation of the guides.
I think the team has long been in this business and they know exactly how to develop this project. I think so. that's why I decided to support this project.
Now I think it's time to buy a token. Early investment will bring good bonuses.  But I think that more interest will be after the integration of the platform with the blockchain network.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:12:22 PM

How many sales rounds will you be offered ? After all, you are talking about the first stage.
I need preliminary registration to participate in the bounty company?
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 10:27:03 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:29:26 PM by mprep

Hi. Check on KYC probit.com takes a long time? I would like to support the development of GUIDER.Travel.

KYC is not required!  Grin

How will you conduct a competition about the top 10 investors? We are talking only about large purchases of referrals? Large early investors can get additional bonuses?

The first 10 buyers of GDR with a minimum net purchase of $100 will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Top 10 accounts whose referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

All users will receive 10% of purchases made by their referees who make a net purchase of Guider (GDR).

+10% token bonus for early investors
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:13:57 AM

The first 10 buyers of GDR with a minimum net purchase of $100 will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Top 10 accounts whose referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

All users will receive 10% of purchases made by their referees who make a net purchase of Guider (GDR).

This is certainly not the main motivation for investors who believe in the success of the project. But I think that such incentives will be a nice addition to the profits that participants expect.
miko7

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:23:34 AM

This is certainly not the main motivation for investors who believe in the success of the project. But I think that such incentives will be a nice addition to the profits that participants expect.
the project is interesting in its essence. If here the investor can get additional profit it certainly pleases me. I will monitor the situation.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:57:29 AM

I'm interested to see how the first round of token sale ended. It is likely that now you need to conduct a quality advertising campaign to new investors learned about your project.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

I'm interested to see how the first round of token sale ended. It is likely that now you need to conduct a quality advertising campaign to new investors learned about your project.
I think that the project is developing according to the planned strategy, which includes different marketing techniques.  GUIDER.TRAVEL has been organizing the sale of tokens on the platform of IEO, and such a policy will stimulate the participants
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:16:33 AM

I will be happy to join the project. The readiness of the project impresses me. I think that the guys from the GUIDER team will be able to create a unique product.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:14:32 PM

I will be happy to join the project. The readiness of the project impresses me. I think that the guys from the GUIDER team will be able to create a unique product.
now you need to wait for the next round of token sale. I hope that the activity of investors will be maximum so that the project continues its development
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

now you need to wait for the next round of token sale. I hope that the activity of investors will be maximum so that the project continues its development
I think the team is using all of its resources to get the attention of major investors. The referral program is quite interesting.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

I read that you plan to provide unique services that can only be purchased with the DRG token. Are they being developed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: