Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ankit7723

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:40:29 PM

What marketing strategy do you use now to increase the number of guides?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:07:51 PM

Guides in different countries should be aware of the project in order to increase their number. I think that talking about the platform on different media channels in the form of articles can draw attention to the development.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

I understand correctly  -  the tokens that you withdraw as a commission will be immediately burned?
I read that the team plans to reduce the number of tokens in free circulation in this way.
and how long will be extended by a mechanism of reducing the number of tokens? Does the period have a deadline  token reduction amount?
I did not find information in the document about the number of tokens that should participate in the mechanism of increasing the value of the token.
Very interesting information for investors who are willing to bet on long-term storage of the token.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:29:15 PM

Very interesting information for investors who are willing to bet on long-term storage of the token.
in this project there is a chance to make a profit quickly. After all, the platform plans to expand the tourist regions at the end of 2019.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:35:44 PM

in this project there is a chance to make a profit quickly. After all, the platform plans to expand the tourist regions at the end of 2019.
Much will depend on the investment collected. Now we should wait for the results of the IEO in order to draw conclusions.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:53:31 PM

Much will depend on the investment collected. Now we should wait for the results of the IEO in order to draw conclusions.
I think that in any case the project will work. The only thing that can change is the period of transition to the blockchain network.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:45:03 AM

In the indicated link for the referrals program is saying that the sale of the token has ended, is it true? If the sale is closed how will we participate?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:14:17 AM

In the indicated link for the referrals program is saying that the sale of the token has ended, is it true? If the sale is closed how will we participate?
Yes, the first round is over. But the team announced the second stage of the token sale, the date of which we will soon know.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:23:03 AM

I see true calculations in your WP. To win the trust of users, you need to spend a few years , but I think you can do it.
To attract new users and the scalability of the project 2 years is not too long.I will closely monitor the progress of the project.
I think that investors can expect the first profit at the beginning of next year, after the expansion of the number of regions served.
not the fact that next year, depending on how the development and demand of the product. people have been developing this business for years, and you want to make a profit immediately.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:29:10 AM

I know a lot of project about traveling in blockchain world. Some of them are useful, some of them not. I hope you will reach enough user.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:07:01 AM

Among the sites for tourists there is a lot of useful information, but the connection with the guides is poorly established for different regions. I hope that this project can improve the situation.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:30:46 AM

The referral program of your project is of great importance for the growth of the platform users.  Will it be open on a permanent basis?
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:04:48 AM

what data about their work should guides provide you in order for them to register on the platform?
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:07:26 AM

Among the sites for tourists there is a lot of useful information, but the connection with the guides is poorly established for different regions. I hope that this project can improve the situation.
as I understood correctly, the project team is focused on expanding the regions for tours. This is the only way the platform can become known.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:06:51 AM

Guides in different countries should be aware of the project in order to increase their number. I think that talking about the platform on different media channels in the form of articles can draw attention to the development.

To get the attention for the project is easy by launching a bounty program but after the crowdsale when they have the ability to develop the product what they mentioned in the roadmap we have to find out. The project seems to be very promising but whether they are conducting an IEO or ICO?
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:02:47 PM

To get the attention for the project is easy by launching a bounty program but after the crowdsale when they have the ability to develop the product what they mentioned in the roadmap we have to find out. The project seems to be very promising but whether they are conducting an IEO or ICO?
Selling tokens occurs at IEO-platform  PROBIT exchange.

MMM Extra Is Good !
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:16:47 PM

Selling tokens occurs at IEO-platform  PROBIT exchange.
I know about the referral company, but I haven't heard about the bounty campaign. Will it open?
miko7

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

Do you have a development plan for a situation where you can only collect soft cap?
vinirocket

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:52:11 PM

quality preparation for the sale of IEO will be the key to success for you. You have everything you need for investors to support your development.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:33:53 PM

Do you have a development plan for a situation where you can only collect soft cap?
I think this will also be a good achievement for the project. But I still hope that thanks to a successful advertising campaign, GUIDER will receive support from investors. I'm interested in that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: