Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12486 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
HDSte

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:07:31 PM

Do you have a development plan for a situation where you can only collect soft cap?
I think this will also be a good achievement for the project. But I still hope that thanks to a successful advertising campaign, GUIDER will receive support from investors. I'm interested in that.
Now I'm waiting for the second round of sales. It is possible that we will see a quick IEO. In this case, everything will go according to plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 05:32:16 PM

perhaps you need regional representatives to have more connection with the tourism business?
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:40:15 PM

Team GUIDER has previously worked in the tourism sector? I want to know that you understand what tourists want to get in the first place.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

perhaps you need regional representatives to have more connection with the tourism business?
I'm sure it's a good idea, but it may incur additional costs. Now they can count on advertising. It's part of the business plan.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:56:49 PM

seems an interesting project, does the team already have previous experience in the tourism sector? there already a beta / demo you can try? maybe a mobile app?...
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:06:04 PM

seems an interesting project, does the team already have previous experience in the tourism sector? there already a beta / demo you can try? maybe a mobile app?...
the team has already offered to get acquainted with the platform and the application. The app is available for download on GooglePlay.
https://guider.travel
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:14:43 AM

in general, the project showed a high readiness for the system with the use of tokens. I think the team will be able to follow their road map.
burya2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:46:37 AM

the team has already offered to get acquainted with the platform and the application. The app is available for download on GooglePlay.
https://guider.travel
such a high degree of readiness of the project shows the commitment of the developers. The funds collected in IEO will help the project to become popular among tourists who are ready to work with crypto.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:50:16 AM

The payback period of the project is less than three years. I think you have a good business plan for investors.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:43:29 AM

The payback period of the project is less than three years. I think you have a good business plan for investors.
The tourism industry is very active. And the demand for tours is growing every year. If the platform can gather a wide variety of guides from all over the world, it seems to me that it is quite feasible.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:58:16 AM

Can a tourist see information about the certification of the guide on the website? I didn't see that section.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:01:55 AM

Can a tourist see information about the certification of the guide on the website? I didn't see that section.
That's very interesting. I think that the addition of guides to the platform and their rating should be exposed only on the basis of a certificate.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

That's very interesting. I think that the addition of guides to the platform and their rating should be exposed only on the basis of a certificate.
Tourists should know that all offered tours will be certified. Quality service is not only the quality of the tour, but also the safety of tourists.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:47:20 PM

Tourists should know that all offered tours will be certified. Quality service is not only the quality of the tour, but also the safety of tourists.
as I understand it, the platform registers certified guides. I just don't understand how it is possible to verify certificates from different countries?
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

as I understand it, the platform registers certified guides. I just don't understand how it is possible to verify certificates from different countries?
It is likely that we are talking only about scan copies. I think that tourists will pay priority attention to the reviews of tourists who have already visited this tour.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

what bonuses can you offer for the second stage of token sale?
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:10:16 PM

what bonuses can you offer for the second stage of token sale?
The team did not report the timing of the second round and the conditions for investors. It is likely that there is a preparation.
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:17:17 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:25:53 PM by mprep

The project offers a very rapid development of the platform. That's cool. Will you be able to stabilize the value of the token after investors have the opportunity to sell it on the exchange?
We put this in a budget.

Will the platform clients be able to transfer tokens without leaving the platform, without exchanges?
So far we have not covered this. But we take into account the wish.

I understand correctly  -  the tokens that you withdraw as a commission will be immediately burned?
I read that the team plans to reduce the number of tokens in free circulation in this way.
and how long will be extended by a mechanism of reducing the number of tokens? Does the period have a deadline  token reduction amount?
This is a constant condition for all tokens that will be used on the platform.

In the indicated link for the referrals program is saying that the sale of the token has ended, is it true? If the sale is closed how will we participate?
Which particular link?
We will have new sales rounds, so the program works.

The referral program of your project is of great importance for the growth of the platform users.  Will it be open on a permanent basis?
Yes, the main program is open all the time.

What marketing strategy do you use now to increase the number of guides?
Guides in different countries should be aware of the project in order to increase their number. I think that talking about the platform on different media channels in the form of articles can draw attention to the development.

To get the attention for the project is easy by launching a bounty program but after the crowdsale when they have the ability to develop the product what they mentioned in the roadmap we have to find out. The project seems to be very promising but whether they are conducting an IEO or ICO?
Selling tokens occurs at IEO-platform  PROBIT exchange.
I know about the referral company, but I haven't heard about the bounty campaign. Will it open?
https://bountyhive.io/browse/Guider%20Travel - just opened, but we still complement it

There is no special section, as we take all the guides now. But the guide can write this information in his profile.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

What marketing strategy do you use now to increase the number of guides?
Guides in different countries should be aware of the project in order to increase their number. I think that talking about the platform on different media channels in the form of articles can draw attention to the development.

To get the attention for the project is easy by launching a bounty program but after the crowdsale when they have the ability to develop the product what they mentioned in the roadmap we have to find out. The project seems to be very promising but whether they are conducting an IEO or ICO?
Selling tokens occurs at IEO-platform  PROBIT exchange.
I know about the referral company, but I haven't heard about the bounty campaign. Will it open?
https://bountyhive.io/browse/Guider%20Travel - just opened, but we still complement it
Good. Now I am sure that many new users will learn about your project.

MMM Extra Is Good !
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

There is no special section, as we take all the guides now. But the guide can write this information in his profile.
perhaps this information could be useful when choosing a guide. I hope they will add more data about their certification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: