Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:20:37 AM

where can i see the information how much the team has collected ?

now there is no official information about the sold tokens. Probably, we will be able to get it only after the completion of the sale of IEO.
it is a pity that this information is not visible now. But I am personally ready to participate in the project, because I believe that the team will be able to realize their idea. After all, the registration of guides is already in full swing .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:38:48 AM

the demand for the platform's services will depend to some extent on the marketing campaign. But I think the tourists themselves are interested in the app. Let's see what the year of the platform's operation will bring us.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:46:04 AM

the demand for the platform's services will depend to some extent on the marketing campaign. But I think the tourists themselves are interested in the app. Let's see what the year of the platform's operation will bring us.

Marketing Campaign will help to get awareness about the project, but the company should prove themselves in order to improve standards of giving offers for travelling to their customers. In ICO listing websites already they gave a very good rating for this project.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:38:11 PM

Marketing Campaign will help to get awareness about the project, but the company should prove themselves in order to improve standards of giving offers for travelling to their customers. In ICO listing websites already they gave a very good rating for this project.
No doubt you're right. But tourists do not always read reviews on the websites of rating agencies. They are more accessible advertising on thematic sites dedicated to tourism. Therefore, developers should take this into account.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:10:58 PM

No doubt you're right. But tourists do not always read reviews on the websites of rating agencies. They are more accessible advertising on thematic sites dedicated to tourism. Therefore, developers should take this into account.

Most tourists are handicapped, have blackouts, others might be blinded and forced to wear goggles for the rest of their pity lives. I know a few who, I know for certain, are into blockchain and cryptos but these guys simple lack money to make an investment. As I said most people are petty dumbheads unable to distinguish between a crypto transaction and moneygram transfer. This coin is to safeguard their stupid decisions.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:14:14 PM

Is there an indicator on the platform of the number of users of both guides and tourists, or excursions held, for statistical analysis?

It is, but we do not public it on platform now. Only in social news.

Will you be able to provide this information during the completion of the IEO sale? I think the community would like to see these numbers here.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:40:15 PM

I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:11:30 PM

Is there an indicator on the platform of the number of users of both guides and tourists, or excursions held, for statistical analysis?

Will you be able to provide this information during the completion of the IEO sale? I think the community would like to see these numbers here.
For those who have already seen the project activities and development successes, I think that these figures will not affect investment decisions. But after adding the token to the exchange, this information may have become an incentive for new investors.
dmccool85

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Are you already looking for new partners to exchange, or will the token sale after the listing be available only on the Probit exchange?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:58:25 AM

Are you already looking for new partners to exchange, or will the token sale after the listing be available only on the Probit exchange?
I think all new information about exchanges will be announced after the token sale ends. We should be patient.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:25:29 AM

For those who have already seen the project activities and development successes, I think that these figures will not affect investment decisions. But after adding the token to the exchange, this information may have become an incentive for new investors.

As you can see in the exchange where they have listed for the IEO, because now they have changed their website completely different from the previous one. So there are chances for this project to reach their desired goal after conclusion fo their crowd sales.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:38:02 AM

Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?
burya2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:21:04 AM

I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:06:36 AM

Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?
well, in any case this process should be painless for the users. The team will be adding new features and think the app may be getting automatic updates.
ahmad24

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:38:16 PM

Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?
I think the smart contract will be able to provide quality service on the platform. Tourists pay, the transaction is closed after confirmation, and everyone is happy leaving feedback.
dmccool85

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:38:07 PM

I think all new information about exchanges will be announced after the token sale ends. We should be patient.
thanks, I understand. I am satisfied with the first partner of the project. Now I will wait for the next news about new exchanges for listing.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:46:50 PM

As you can see in the exchange where they have listed for the IEO, because now they have changed their website completely different from the previous one. So there are chances for this project to reach their desired goal after conclusion fo their crowd sales.
without a doubt, I see that the team makes every effort at all stages of IEO development to show a high degree of readiness of the platform for investors.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
atowas2015

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:22:13 PM

You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
this makes the project very interesting for investment. Are there any obstacles to the launch of the platform on the blockchain, if the amount will be collected in the amount of softcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: