Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12486 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:25:15 AM

I just reviewed the site, road-map and wp and looks like this project has an amazing plans and use cases but this cannot be done easily, a massive marketing campaign should be placed after the IEO, now may I know what are your plans to promote your platform to reach more users worldwide? 

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitnoval

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:33:23 AM

The team determines 55% of the investment Fund for the marketing campaign after the completion of the IEO. I understand that you will spend part of the referral program, but I wanted to know about other  activity?
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:01:01 AM

The team determines 55% of the investment Fund for the marketing campaign after the completion of the IEO. I understand that you will spend part of the referral program, but I wanted to know about other  activity?
it is likely that the referral program can be of great benefit. But we also need an active part of the promotion, so that more tourists learn about the platform as a way to find a proven guides.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:17:13 AM

I just reviewed the site, road-map and wp and looks like this project has an amazing plans and use cases but this cannot be done easily, a massive marketing campaign should be placed after the IEO, now may I know what are your plans to promote your platform to reach more users worldwide? 
You can read about it in white paper. There I found a section that describes the steps of the marketing strategy in detail.
https://ico.guider.travel/WP_EN.pdf
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:35:10 AM

You can read about it in white paper. There I found a section that describes the steps of the marketing strategy in detail.
https://ico.guider.travel/WP_EN.pdf
Yes, the team took into account the moments that are associated even with ineffective advertising. I think that qualitative Analytics of the promotion process will help to choose the optimal strategy.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 12:31:07 PM

Guider offered quality support for its platform. Now we have to wait for the results. I think that the first year of the platform's work will be able to confirm their success.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

How do you check the guide certificates? After all, you are saying that only those participants who are not banned in the region where such  excursion are held can be registered on the platform.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:43:25 PM

How do you check the guide certificates? After all, you are saying that only those participants who are not banned in the region where such  excursion are held can be registered on the platform.
it's really important. If we are talking about scan copies of the license, their verification should be carried out with the involvement of admins. How does this registration work here?
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:09:52 PM

Will you be able to offer tourists on the platform the possibility of injury risk insurance or something similar?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:39:45 PM

What is the number of tourists you can attract to your platform? The tourist market is huge , but I want to understand what part of this segment you expect?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:03:28 PM

The platform looks very successful. The team provided a lot of information about the possible prospects.  Now I think investors will be able to appreciate all these qualities.
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:08:49 PM

Will the app need to be updated after you add a token to pay for services? How will this happen for users?

There will be an automatic update with a user request. Like most apps.

Your platform works without support service  for users? In automatic mode?

At this stage, we provide support to both tourists and guides by mail.

I see that the number of excursions continues to grow. I'm happy for the project. The platform can be very successful.
That's Not surprising. Guides and tourists can quickly find each other on the platform Guider. I think narrow-profile projects have a better chance of success.
You are right. But we should not forget that the team has already spent most of the development of the platform, and created good conditions for participants. That is why the platform is in demand.
this makes the project very interesting for investment. Are there any obstacles to the launch of the platform on the blockchain, if the amount will be collected in the amount of softcap?

The platform will be launched, but there will be few funds for marketing.

Will you be able to offer tourists on the platform the possibility of injury risk insurance or something similar?

Currently no.
But we can add it later and get extra income.

What is the number of tourists you can attract to your platform? The tourist market is huge , but I want to understand what part of this segment you expect?

Our business plan has detailed market research by region with a forecast of what percentage of the market we can occupy.
burya2

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:15:39 AM

The team tried to create good conditions for investors. I hope that tomorrow we will be able to learn about the success of the IEO sale.
atowas2015

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:04:16 AM

How fast will the token be added to the exchange after the IEO sale is completed? I would like to understand when you will be able to move into the next phase of the project.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:37:57 AM

Currently no.
But we can add it later and get extra income.
it's good that your platform will be able to add new features. After all, in this way, you can constantly increase the number of its customers.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 01:25:56 PM

I think that the tourist market should include as many new products as possible, such as the Guider platform. Blockchain can be useful for consumers in this sector.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:03:07 PM

Booking tours is very beneficial for guides. Planning your work is the key to increasing profits.  But what about foreign tourists? Will they be able to find translators on the platform? Or is it a question solved by the guide?
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:21:20 PM

Do you plan to attract private investors in the future, if the project will collect only softcap, or the profit of the platform will be able to continue your activity without stopping?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:38:02 PM

I understand you have competitors. But with high-quality promotion, you can attract the attention of users with your bonuses when working with the application.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:10:25 PM

I understand you have competitors. But with high-quality promotion, you can attract the attention of users with your bonuses when working with the application.
I think it's not just about bonuses for users. The platform should attract as many new guides from different countries as possible. The more tours you choose, the more popular the platform will be. It's simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: