Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic or Ethereum?  (Read 12626 times)
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:44:57 AM

First you have to understand the birth of ethereum as a result of dividing the string from classic ethereum. After the hacker's attack on the ethereum network, their community decided to split the ethereum string from the classic ethereum. so ethereum is still more appreciated. I personally prefer to invest in ethereum, it's popular and technology is better than ethreum classic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:52:42 AM

Obviously ethereum is more better not only the price but also to the others like partners and project. We know ethereum classic is replica of the ethereum so we neeed to stick to the ethereum who really potential.

Exactly, we haven't seen any fork coin more successfully than the original. Besides, Ethereum has been taking as the dominant mainnet and investment platform for ICO's so I have no doubt that it is the better of the two. Although you can still invest on Classic and just wait for it to be pump and dump to get a profits but that's about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:52:55 AM

I think more people will answer ETH because this is the second most popular coin in the market and ETH has made a good service in crypto world

not really  . i dont chose eth but ill go for eth classic   . why ? simply because i support fork coins   .  the original eth is too big for me while eth classic was a more lighter . what i mean is that eth classic is less congested and it only cost a little fee compare to the original eth  . eth classic is also starting to become popular because i see that it was now accepted on a couple of gambling sites that im playing with   .
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:59:45 AM

Personally I don't like Ethereum Classic and this is due to the controversy that caused the hack... but currently with its price so low 1 ETC = 0.00095687 BTC I am considering investing some Bitcoin in it for a short time investment.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:17:14 AM

I think more people will answer ETH because this is the second most popular coin in the market and ETH has made a good service in crypto world
yeah, i think like that too.
i personally will also choose ethereum from ETC, but that doesn't mean i don't invest in ETC.
on various occasions i also invest in ETC, it's just that i don't invest for the long term.

danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:25:38 AM

My opinion is etherum is better instead of ethereum classic, due to mostly used by ico's.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:28:14 AM

As much as I hated the guts of Ethereum and respected the decisions of Ethereum Classic,,, I am a user and can only testify to the currencies that I know how to use, I understand and can actually use. Can I use ETC to pay for stuff and transact? Yes, but only with great difficulty,,, on the other hand if ETC dev team gets serious one day and people finally see their potential as a currency and an asset, it will be an easy switch to make.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:48:13 AM

for some reason I was not interested in Ethereum Classic to buy distribute and store it. because for me Ethereum is actually working and making profits is ETH, ETC only uses brand ethereum. if you compare ETC Price are still very affordable to invest compared to ETH, but I still am not interested in ETC. and if based on twitter info. I also did not understand what they were actually doing.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:59:01 AM

Ethereum classic is just made for the ethereum also for its own health. Balancing the chain is the main cause of why they split ethereum. Ethereum will be the only number one in two. It has a high value and it is more valuable to the investor rather than ethereum classic.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:49:46 AM

If we tank about overall usage Ethereum is way better than Ethereum Classic, it is obvious since Ethereum is being used more for that fact I think Ethereum surpasses Ethereum Classic in each aspect but still if we are talking about profit it might be better to consider Ethereum Classic since in my personal opinion Ethereum is too bound to Bitcoin so I prefer Ethereum Classic in regards of the situation.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:29:05 AM

I think is better Ethereum because is the first coin and this will always have higher value, but who want can invest on both and this is possible that both bring a profit on long time.
I don't think ethereum is the first coin but rather ethereum classic, when the fork was created they had to rename ethereum as ethereum classic and the forked coin as ethereum because everyone accepted the forked coin than the original blockchain itself, but the truth is that ethereum has so much features in it that ethereum classic is still yet to have and might not have in years to come since the team behind the project are focused more on the ethereum blockchain, trying to solve the issue of scalability which is a major problem in the space.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:09:47 PM

Just as Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin?  If ethereum classic is the real one it should have most people (both  developers, miners and users) on its network.
This shouldn't matter too much though... seems vitalik is in good terms with ethereum classic
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:21:32 PM

For the better the ethereum is better because we know that it is more potent than the ethereum classic even though the eth price drops many ethical consumers in eth because their community is large and they have many investors in exchangers and more all of them are good for their project this year is potentially the potential to raise the price of eth so others take advantage of purchasing more eth due to the longterm and there is potential token that we know that many altcoins and the new project is beautiful but be careful of choice because not all of it has potential and longterm else because it is shitcoin.

Charanpreet2904

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:27:04 PM

I assume Ethereum is hugely superior.

At least with ETC it's far a legitimate forked chain with a actual motive for the cut up and for maintaining the chain - which is a lot extra than can be said for all of the BTC splits. But nevertheless, ETC isn't always as excellent as ETH and I dono't think its destiny is as exact. ETH is by means of a long way the primary clever contract platform, and I can not see ETC ever replacing it.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:30:55 PM

In any case, as for me, the usual ethereum will always be in trend, but a lot of new altcoins are also gaining popularity, for example, such as GEXAN, soon on the stock exchanges, I follow the starting price
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:44:44 PM

In any case, as for me, the usual ethereum will always be in trend, but a lot of new altcoins are also gaining popularity, for example, such as GEXAN, soon on the stock exchanges, I follow the starting price
As for the matter of the popularity of the altcoin, the others are still inferior if we compare it with ETH
because the ETH altcoin is already popular than gexan or others.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:50:26 PM

As for the matter of the popularity of the altcoin, the others are still inferior if we compare it with ETH
because the ETH altcoin is already popular than gexan or others.
Of course, ethereum is the leader on the market, not counting Bitcoin, but still this project also gained its popularity, which is why I bought the tokens.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:56:57 PM

I think Ethereum has more chances for development. Ethereum Classic is a network that was once abandoned and I do not think that it will be developed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:01:33 PM

If you want to diversify your investment portfolio, then you can buy both coins. As for the prospects for the development of these coins, I think that Vitalik Buterin’s Ethereum will remain in a dominant position in the future.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

Am curious, and will need several opinions here, in most news out there I hear echos "Ethereum classic is a real Ethereum", how do you guys think?

As of me, I believe in strong tech, working products and services.

See here for reference ->https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1122533934536036353

Let's see how helpful are your opinions.

True Ethereum classic is the true chain of initial Ethereum but Ethereum has forked (several times) for good.
It's not just perceptions, simple data would prove that Ethereum is the Ethereum chain people love.
Be it in the price, usages or utilities, be it the number of tokens issued in the platform, dapps or smart contracts.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄