Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 06:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling cryptocompare.com Clone Php script [ $300 ]  (Read 254 times)
robwspi (OP)

Activity: 326
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

Hello All Bitcointalk Memers,

I Have Made Php Project (Script)  [A platform which displays general live information,quotes and interactive historical charts for more than 2600 cryptocurrencies]

Rule the Cryptocurrency market. Start a Crypto comparison / Market Capitalization site like cryptocompare.com. Fully Automated Business. 100% Source code. Business ready!

About script

Fully Automated Business!

Just setup the site & relax. All pages in the site are auto-created. Auto-Indexed by Search engines. Pulls in tons of Traffic. Money rolls in automatically

Fully Customizable
You get 100% source code.

Admin Panel
A robust Admin Panel to control the entire site.

Notifications
Users will get notifications.

Users Can send and receive Messages

Features

• Live update of prices using socket.io
  • Multi-language support
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Forum for discussion for each coins
  • Date feed
  • Cryptocurrency converter calculator
  • Trending coins
  • Donate coins button
  • Blog system
  • Fully SEO ready
  • Turn on and off light feature
  • Multi-language support
  • Buy and sell coins
  • Search with live update system
  • Fiat currency support
  • Individual coin pages
  • Google adsense

System requirements
  • URL rewrite enabled
  • PHP 5.5.0 or above
  • MySQL 5.1.0 or above
  • Access to system cron (scheduled jobs)
  • PHP function set_time_limit() enabled

Selling terms and conditions:
  • After purchase you cannot resell or share this script
  • I'm selling only script, I won't help you install it (YOU WILL GET WRITTEN INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS), edit it or whatever you want to do after you purchase it (I can do this for the right price and if I have time, pm me to check)
  • Script is tested for bugs but In case you find any, or any error in code it will be fixed with no additional charge
  • I will not give you files first in any case. I don't care who you are, if you don't trust me we will use escrow
  • In case of escrow I will deal only with bitcointalk trusted escrow (You can find list here)

Picures:

https://imgur.com/a/lf4ZQwU

For online demo Pm me ..
trustii

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:23:57 AM

Hi,

I am interested in buying this item, Please send me Live Demo link ..

Also I Have some questions .

1:- can you include social logins like Facebook and Google?

2:- Is This Wordpress website ?

3:- How does admin/owner monetize?

4:- coins prices data coming from ?

5:- Can i add Coin manually?

6:- is it possible to edit each coin description or add custom info for each coin?

7:- it is full automated?

8:- Can i add custom menus / pages / ?

9:-  What kind of Hosting need for using it?

10:- Is There Any admin panel?

Waiting For Your Reply ..

robwspi (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

Hi,

6:- is it possible to edit each coin description or add custom info for each coin?

9:-  What kind of Hosting need for using it?

Hi! Thank You For Your Interest In My Project . I Have sent you Demo Link Please check .

1.  There is Twitter, facebook, google, Instagram,vk, social login already.

2.   No , It is Php project (100% Php)

3.   There are 4 revenue channels ( that will also work on auto-pilot once setup )

1 - Affiliate Income: - Every out-going link from your Crypto-compare site is fitted with your affiliate ID
      2 - Ads :-  You can have Banners strategically across the pages to drive more clicks. There like a 1000+ Ad networks you can choose from. Off-late there also Crypto specific Ad networks coming up that pay real good per click.
      3 - Featured Reviews Just add a Wordpress blog to your site and you can start accepting sponsored reviews from Crypto businesses. You can easily charge upto $100 - $300 per review.
      4 -  -Listing Fee :  Its a gold rush out there with 3500+ coins in the market already  poping up daily.Each of these businesses have a good marketing budget and want their coins to be listed in all the directories, blogs, coin classified sites etc. for maximum exposure. You can easily collect a one time listing fee  for listing and promoting these  coins.

4.  we use cryptocompare api to load coins related information.

5.  yes You Can Add But Via sql Not from Admin Panel (But i Can do This For You )

6.  Yes You Can edit each coin description And add custom info Via Admin Panel.

7.  Yes Its a 100% Automated Business .  You just need to setup the site and launch it. Everything else is taken care!
     How?
    - All data on the site is popultaed from API's from a varity of other sources ( Major Exchanges, ICO sites, Markets etc. )
    - Pages get created dynamically for each coin in the market and each stat produced by Exchanges on regular basis ( in no time your site
      will have thousands of data rich pages ).

- All the pages are indexed by Search engines immediately.

and remember, every data that is populated on each of the page is real-time ie. everytime you refresh the page, the data will change (
    Search engines love to feast on fresh data ie. Easy search rankings )

So, Pages are automatically created > The created pages are automatically indexed in search engines > When people search for related
      keywords, your site pages appear > they click and come to your site.

8. Yes You Can add Unlimited Custom Pages/ Menus From Admin Panel.

9. you can run this script on shared hosting like godaddy, namecheap, siteground etc, make sure you have Php 7 or greater Cron and mysql, SSL. .

10. Yes Script comes with Powerful Admin Panel.

Let me Know If You Have Any Other Question Related To This Project (script)

Thanks.

robwspi (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:56:43 AM

I Have created API For This Project (Api can be used to get Any cryptocurrency price information, Exchange Rates , User Posts, login,signup ) And results will respond in JSON format.  and I will keep improving it.
trustii

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:39:33 AM

Hi,

Hi! Thank You For Your Interest In My Project . I Have sent you Demo Link Please check .

3.   There are 4 revenue channels ( that will also work on auto-pilot once setup )

1 - Affiliate Income: - Every out-going link from your Crypto-compare site is fitted with your affiliate ID
      2 - Ads :-  You can have Banners strategically across the pages to drive more clicks. There like a 1000+ Ad networks you can choose from. Off-late there also Crypto specific Ad networks coming up that pay real good per click.
      3 - Featured Reviews Just add a Wordpress blog to your site and you can start accepting sponsored reviews from Crypto businesses. You can easily charge upto $100 - $300 per review.
      4 -  -Listing Fee :  Its a gold rush out there with 3500+ coins in the market already  poping up daily.Each of these businesses have a good marketing budget and want their coins to be listed in all the directories, blogs, coin classified sites etc. for maximum exposure. You can easily collect a one time listing fee  for listing and promoting these  coins.

5.  yes You Can Add But Via sql Not from Admin Panel (But i Can do This For You )

7.  Yes Its a 100% Automated Business .  You just need to setup the site and launch it. Everything else is taken care!
     How?
    - All data on the site is popultaed from API's from a varity of other sources ( Major Exchanges, ICO sites, Markets etc. )
    - Pages get created dynamically for each coin in the market and each stat produced by Exchanges on regular basis ( in no time your site

and remember, every data that is populated on each of the page is real-time ie. everytime you refresh the page, the data will change (

So, Pages are automatically created > The created pages are automatically indexed in search engines > When people search for related

9. you can run this script on shared hosting like godaddy, namecheap, siteground etc, make sure you have Php 7 or greater Cron and mysql, SSL. .

Thanks.

The author has done an outstanding job on this project. Install was simple and I had zero errors or issues. Modifications are straight forward and simple to understand. Switching to SSL was very fast as the code is properly done to display either http or https with no rework being required. Also, the responsive design is absolutely excellent.  Great product and great author in my opinion!
robwspi (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:01:18 AM

Hi,

How?

Thanks.

The author has done an outstanding job on this project. Install was simple and I had zero errors or issues. Modifications are straight forward and simple to understand. Switching to SSL was very fast as the code is properly done to display either http or https with no rework being required. Also, the responsive design is absolutely excellent.  Great product and great author in my opinion!

Thanks Trustii ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: