Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season preparations  (Read 1092 times)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:48:06 AM

I've been accumulating btc ever since the huge dump in December, now I'm switching to alt-coins. I strongly believe that alt-coins will experience a mini bull run vs btc in the following months.
I'm thinking to split 20% btc 15% eth and 65% other alt-coins.
Up until now I've accumulated, in the latest 3 weeks, several strong alt-coins but I'm also willing to gamble a bit with lower market-cap projects with strong development and community. That being said, right now I've already bought or I'm looking into:

Kucoin shares
Zilliqa
ZCash
Elastos
Webdollar
Dent

What you guys think? What would you improve?
What projects do come to mind if low market-cap projects with active development and lots of potential is the goal Cheesy?

Any comments would be great! Thanks!

i am into vechain heavily this past few months because not only it is a good investment when it comes to long term and its good fundamental side of things. It also can profit while you are hodling it in your wallet, you can profit vethor just by hodling vechain which is very cool. Like you i strongly believe in alts too.

zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:58:43 AM

I hope I was at the moment before the bull run so that, I invested my money from there. I was really shocked and surprised when I saw the market full of green. But then, I never did anything than to ride. I am in FOMO but it worked. I gather some income recently because of altcoins and bitcoin pumps.
Altcoin will rise along with the increase in bitcoin, it is a fact that must have been understood by the players of the altcoin trading. They always observe the bitcoin price movements to analyze altcoin prices, if they are not vigilant, they will be trapped in buying altcoins whose prices are stagnant.
So, at the moment like now, the price of bitcoin is going up, it's good to buy altcoins that have good prospects like ETH, BNB, Litecoin or ZCash. Smart investment can certainly provide good benefits.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:00:14 AM

Upon my analysis, the investors and whales do not want to rush with the altcoins bull run , but rather want to study how stable will be for bitcoin.
Well, that is why the values of these altcoins are seriously going down, because there are no large investors putting money in altcoins market yet and all their focus are on bitcoin for now, and I think the reason why it is so is because many of the investors and whales understand that this period is bitcoin season, and until bitcoin starts to go sideways before any of these large industries can ever consider looking into altcoins.

For ordinary investors, if we are wise, I don’t think we should wait till when very big investors and whales starts to pump the altcoins before we start investing, I think it is still best if we start making some moves now to accumulate as much as we can in these altcoins like the ones the Op mentioned and some of other great coins that are available in the market which can be gotten through people’s reviews or by checking the list of coinmarketcap.

campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:16:12 AM

i am into vechain heavily this past few months because not only it is a good investment when it comes to long term and its good fundamental side of things. It also can profit while you are hodling it in your wallet, you can profit vethor just by hodling vechain which is very cool. Like you i strongly believe in alts too.
I actually see if the market conditions are very good for daily trading. some altcoins make pumps, and the movement of bitcoin is also fast. I think it's profitable to trade. for the long term, altcoin might grow, but who knows for the future. everyone just speculates.

Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

I've been accumulating btc ever since the huge dump in December, now I'm switching to alt-coins. I strongly believe that alt-coins will experience a mini bull run vs btc in the following months.
I'm thinking to split 20% btc 15% eth and 65% other alt-coins.
Up until now I've accumulated, in the latest 3 weeks, several strong alt-coins but I'm also willing to gamble a bit with lower market-cap projects with strong development and community. That being said, right now I've already bought or I'm looking into:

Kucoin shares
Zilliqa
ZCash
Elastos
Webdollar
Dent

What you guys think? What would you improve?
What projects do come to mind if low market-cap projects with active development and lots of potential is the goal Cheesy?

Any comments would be great! Thanks!
if I become you, it is likely that I will buy bitcoin, ethereum is enough for me. From these two coins it is very good for long-term investment and also the two coins that have the potential for all altcoin prices....?
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:25:42 AM

It's a great idea to accumulate when most major alternatives still represent good value and you can choose either the top ranked assets which will attract a lot of institutional investor interest and perform well this year or lower ranked assets that have strong potential just avoid any that might be considered securities

be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:59:29 AM

In my opinion, it is a good time, Bitcoin rised fast and alts too, good alts now already at least 5X from early this year. I missed the opportunity to accumulate then while I will buy now... Hope it is still a good time, and maybe as Libra is a double edge sword it will bring more people to cryptocurrency and invest?

The projects I invest now:

Bittorrent
Stellar
Historia Network
RavenCoin
Mithrill
DGB
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:55:24 AM

this is a very good speculation, bro, by buying bitcoin and other altcoins, you will get a big profit, now the market has begun to stabilize you really have confidence
The altcoins market may not going to do too well this time around and it is better to stay with bitcoin than converting your bitcoin to any of the altcoin for now. Some of the altcoins that were performing very well in 2018 are currently down and it seems there may not recover this year especially against bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: