Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - Originator "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Native Tor  (Read 12498 times)
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:00:37 PM

Wow! This thread looks so much better then the old one, I really like the graphics and layout compared to the old thread. ICanHaz has done an amazing job with these graphics as they stand out more and catches the attention of the people.

well i couldnt agree more. great presentation. feels you won in cannes film festival already huh!
would this make a difference to boost its value in the market? to achieve what has been achieved last march? i believe the team can still give a lil bit more to their supporters here

Denariichip for auction: https://t.co/RRJ736ZiI1

New Physical Collectible Denarius silver plated coins individually numbered are coming soon, utilizing NFC and our D Minikeys!
https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/1123357027239989248

H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

Nice new ann thread, nice coins Wink

Icanhaz did a fantastic job! and thanks Wink Wink Cool Glad your around to see them!
They look big or does the person showcasing these have very tiny hands?

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 05:57:31 PM

Icanhaz did a fantastic job! and thanks Wink Wink Cool Glad your around to see them!

I do believe it is a combination here. Smaller hands and the coin is larger (2" diameter)
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:01:18 PM

I do believe it is a combination here. Smaller hands and the coin is larger (2" diameter)
Seems big, these better ain't limited edition cuz I want one, prefer full silver ofc but I need one nonetheless.

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:12:57 PM

Seems big, these better ain't limited edition cuz I want one, prefer full silver ofc but I need one nonetheless.

These are limited edition only 100 to be produced with silver plating, each numbered individually with NFC and Hologram/Minikey

#1 will be auctioned on eBay so everyone has a fair chance at purchasing it, there will be a thread made where customers can reserve a number and purchase one until they are all gone.

2" is a bit larger than most collectible coins, but it in reality isn't much bigger than most 1.5" coins (most). More pictures will be coming.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

Badass LED Acrylic signs are now available for Denarius here (Denarius Payments Accepted): https://digitalassetservices.tech/product/acrylic-led-signs/ (Select Denarius from drop down)

https://twitter.com/_CryptoSigns/status/1126619260959252480
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:18:14 AM

mining.cafe added to hashaltcoin hosted control panel pool list. Come mine Denarius and spread the hash around!  Cool
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:06:53 PM

Dev team, consider utilizing CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free
There are Phantom Nodes where u don't need much to run it and POS can even be done on the discord bot if u wanna put your coins somewhere online a 3rd party doesn't have to be involved.

buzzkillb

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:22:16 PM

Basic setup guide for Phantom Nodes.

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/264-phantom-nodes-chainless-fortunastakes-masternodes/

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:15:57 PM

That's the stuff I'm talking about, no more vps required or at least not that many in case u have several FS/MN.

sandsunsurf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:40:11 AM

So I managed to be the winning bid for the eBay auction for a Denariii Poker Chip with NFC public key chip.

Here is an unboxing video:

https://youtu.be/fANONoSec-U
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:07:15 PM

Badass LED Acrylic signs are now available for Denarius here (Denarius Payments Accepted): https://digitalassetservices.tech/product/acrylic-led-signs/ (Select Denarius from drop down)

https://twitter.com/_CryptoSigns/status/1126619260959252480
I got one of these coming my way! Will look nice on the desk to watch the next bullrun take place  Cool

buzzkillb

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

Got one of those lights too. Wish I had bought some crypto collectibles way back when, mainly for the historical aspect of what's going on in this space.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:38:23 PM

No more Cryptopia so we can pull that one off the ANN OP.

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:22:58 PM

No more Cryptopia so we can pull that one off the ANN OP.

Indeed. Hopefully the community will sue them or multiple communities. Something should be done, even though it was at your own risk.

Really shady of them to go this route.
TheEvilWithin

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:47:29 AM

I invested last year 400 DNR in Mynode.rocks which is cryptochest.io now and it didn't generate revenue in 2 weeks, so I thought I'd pay my 400DNR out, but seems like they don't payout the DNR somehow, even tho I requested the payout. Carsen do you know any other shared MN website that I could throw my dnr in?
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:30:13 PM

I invested last year 400 DNR in Mynode.rocks which is cryptochest.io now and it didn't generate revenue in 2 weeks, so I thought I'd pay my 400DNR out, but seems like they don't payout the DNR somehow, even tho I requested the payout. Carsen do you know any other shared MN website that I could throw my dnr in?
In the first post of this topic there is a section that shows the hosting services for masternodes. There are two available. I suggest going into the discord and try to contact the person who runs the website and get your coins out, haven't heard others with this issue so I wouldn't worry too much to get it out, just get in touch with the right guy.

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 08:12:42 PM

https://fortunastakehosting.com wookie runs it and people like it so far!
TheEvilWithin

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:43:22 AM

In the first post of this topic there is a section that shows the hosting services for masternodes. There are two available. I suggest going into the discord and try to contact the person who runs the website and get your coins out, haven't heard others with this issue so I wouldn't worry too much to get it out, just get in touch with the right guy.

I already sent them an email, also messaged 3 of the Cryptochest on the Discord, they're online but just don't reply at all.

Yeah, but I'm looking for a shared one where I could invest my 400 DNR, I dont want to run my own masternode, cause I dont have 5000 DNR
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:47:51 PM

I already sent them an email, also messaged 3 of the Cryptochest on the Discord, they're online but just don't reply at all.

Yeah, but I'm looking for a shared one where I could invest my 400 DNR, I dont want to run my own masternode, cause I dont have 5000 DNR
Keep us updated on the situation cuz if they don't resolve this matter quickly and in a decent manner I hope Carsen steps in and either get's them to reply or just says kthxbye to the service all together, can't be asked to have this kind of services not providing proper support when they are holding people's coins. I wouldn't advise anyone to use a shared MN service though but yeah some people just need to to make decent profits rather than staking. Let us know.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: