Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - Originator "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Native Tor  (Read 12488 times)
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 07:31:30 PM

Can we trade Denarius ?

Of course, you have been able to trade it for the past three years:

https://coinvex.org/market/BTC-D

https://southxchange.com/Market/Book/D/BTC

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-D

https://altilly.com/market/D_BTC

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=D_BTC

Those are all our current markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

Those are alot of new ones since Cryptopia and Coinexchange went offline.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:07:51 AM

Those are alot of new ones since Cryptopia and Coinexchange went offline.

Yup! Smiley We had a bunch of new listings after Coinexchange decided to step down.

Coinvex and Unnamed are our newest and better exchanges, SouthX and TradeOgre currently have the most volume.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

Loving this coin. Haven't even explored all of the capabilities, need to grab enough to get a Fortuna Stake.  But the wallet is one of the slickest I've seen, and the transaction speeds are solid.  Website is off the hook, and shows a great foundation for this currency.  There are long term passionate leaders and community members in their discord.  And there is a ton of progress being made.  Really excited to have discovered this gem!

thats funny you asserted the foundation of the project against its website ( Grin Grin) besides the school-project page and prehistoric codebase you have nice tx relay speed that is that nice because blocks are empty))) it could look like theres some progress, but adding new deployment channel for same shitty binaries - progress?))))

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 07:29:43 PM

Loving this coin. Haven't even explored all of the capabilities, need to grab enough to get a Fortuna Stake.  But the wallet is one of the slickest I've seen, and the transaction speeds are solid.  Website is off the hook, and shows a great foundation for this currency.  There are long term passionate leaders and community members in their discord.  And there is a ton of progress being made.  Really excited to have discovered this gem!

thats funny you asserted the foundation of the project against its website ( Grin Grin) besides the school-project page and prehistoric codebase you have nice tx relay speed that is that nice because blocks are empty))) it could look like theres some progress, but adding new deployment channel for same shitty binaries - progress?))))

You should probably remove yourself from this thread. I am not attacking your shitcoin AXE so don't attack my coin Denarius.

To clarify a little bit, you don't even know what your saying at all. Currently development is on v3.3.9.5 which is in our thin branch on our Github, involving a new thin mode where just block headers specifically are fetched while using only <50MB of RAM. The current release is v3.3.9.4 and it has not been fully announced, but it is published and available via Snapcraft/Snap (snap install denarius) and will auto update via Snap for all future releases directly compiled from our master branch on the Github.

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 03:09:30 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 12:37:52 PM by charlie137

Loving this coin. Haven't even explored all of the capabilities, need to grab enough to get a Fortuna Stake.  But the wallet is one of the slickest I've seen, and the transaction speeds are solid.  Website is off the hook, and shows a great foundation for this currency.  There are long term passionate leaders and community members in their discord.  And there is a ton of progress being made.  Really excited to have discovered this gem!

You should probably remove yourself from this thread. I am not attacking your shitcoin AXE so don't attack my coin Denarius.

To clarify a little bit, you don't even know what your saying at all. Currently development is on v3.3.9.5 which is in our thin branch on our Github, involving a new thin mode where just block headers specifically are fetched while using only <50MB of RAM. The current release is v3.3.9.4 and it has not been fully announced, but it is published and available via Snapcraft/Snap (snap install denarius) and will auto update via Snap for all future releases directly compiled from our master branch on the Github.

of course you dont, looks like you also ignoring compiler output big time))) https://github.com/carsenk/denarius#ascii-cast-tutorials its just screaming it needs some touchups, its not 2012 anymore) you can push it even up to mac app store ahaha its not gonna make it any better, right?)))) but i guess you know that already, since sounds like that post not even for me  Undecided

and something tells me you did tried to attack axe on twitter ahahah) but idk how its relevant to the topic.

i actually gonna stick around to shit more in your "pasta" ahaha. its just too easy  Roll Eyes

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:27:56 PM

There is an open source spam technology called Fake Transactioner which if hitched to the blockchain can spam a six digits number of tx per minute. Works with any blockchain. I would not be astounded at all if todays empty blocks will appear as full blocks tomorrow. FT does miracles with sleepy / deserted chains. Once it is plugged in the blockchains bulb the chain can grow into a healthy bloom.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:04:05 PM

There is an open source spam technology called Fake Transactioner which if hitched to the blockchain can spam a six digits number of tx per minute. Works with any blockchain. I would not be astounded at all if todays empty blocks will appear as full blocks tomorrow. FT does miracles with sleepy / deserted chains. Once it is plugged in the blockchains bulb the chain can grow into a healthy bloom.

If you want to see if someone is gaming the transactions based on the time of post. https://www.coinexplorer.net/D/charts/transactionsPerDay
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:30:16 PM

Loving this coin. Haven't even explored all of the capabilities, need to grab enough to get a Fortuna Stake.  But the wallet is one of the slickest I've seen, and the transaction speeds are solid.  Website is off the hook, and shows a great foundation for this currency.  There are long term passionate leaders and community members in their discord.  And there is a ton of progress being made.  Really excited to have discovered this gem!

of course you dont, looks like you also ignoring compiler output big time))) https://github.com/carsenk/denarius#ascii-cast-tutorials its just screaming it needs some touchups, its not 2012 anymore) you can push it even up to mac app store ahaha its not gonna make it any better, right?)))) but i guess you know that already, since sounds like that post not even for me  Undecided

and something tells me you did tried to attack axe on twitter ahahah) but idk how its relevant to the topic.

i actually gonna stick around to shit more in your "pasta" ahaha. its just too easy  Roll Eyes

You realize that Ascii cast tutorial is fairly outdated, yes there are some compiler warnings still, but a lot of that was cleaned up, all Linux distros can just install via snap now (snap install denarius) Also one of the warnings is more so just for fun (literally says Over 9000).

We aren't using autoconf etc.

We could push Denarius to the Mac App Store, just don't really want to, at least not yet, Windows and macOS binaries are built and released directly via our Github. Linux binaries are compiled directly from our master branch and fed into Snapcraft to auto updating and installs via snap install denarius or the Ubuntu Store.
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 02:06:41 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 04:23:00 AM by charlie137

You realize that Ascii cast tutorial is fairly outdated, yes there are some compiler warnings still, but a lot of that was cleaned up, all Linux distros can just install via snap now (snap install denarius) Also one of the warnings is more so just for fun (literally says Over 9000).

We aren't using autoconf etc.

We could push Denarius to the Mac App Store, just don't really want to, at least not yet, Windows and macOS binaries are built and released directly via our Github. Linux binaries are compiled directly from our master branch and fed into Snapcraft to auto updating and installs via snap install denarius or the Ubuntu Store.

you realize that you would have different output depending on your compiler?)))))) i am all hands down and of course understand work in progress and etc shit. but dont pretend its done) the only way you could mathematically be up to date if you could copy paste btc work or squash commits) but for some reason you backporting only commercial stuff, like atomic swaps) also there is no difference between mac app store and snap because they both for desktop applications. so if you have snap, but not mac app store - thats probably because you dont have what it takes)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) or you just dont respect everyone else so only linux crowd getting autoupdates?) psss theres also brew. i dont think you worked for apple back in 1970s so fuck you should know about brew ahahahahahahahahaha

btw do you always talk like somebody injected product placement up in your somewhere?) or its your craig wright style?)))))) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196899.msg53005990#msg53005990

im just gonna remind you your scum shit right here)

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 04:40:43 AM

majestic point! and then you would see devs stating this is to increase chainsize and "security")))) never really searched around the topic but heard dash using bots to increase numbers so investors would think theres more usage than it is.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 07:23:22 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 08:13:49 AM by kingcarsen

https://media1.tenor.com/images/daa3791d68558dac3d826d59c5450182/tenor.gif?itemid=15162687

v3.3.9.5 will be released soon! Preview of release notes will be posted soon, Come join our Discord chat come say hi and chat with our bots Denarii & Panda!

Yup, also thanks for reminding me, a NEW book on Denarius's history of the past almost three years will be coming soon!

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/1191167758362263553

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 12:40:43 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/daa3791d68558dac3d826d59c5450182/tenor.gif?itemid=15162687

v3.3.9.5 will be released soon! Preview of release notes will be posted soon, Come join our Discord chat come say hi and chat with our bots Denarii & Panda!

Yup, also thanks for reminding me, a NEW book on Denarius's history of the past almost three years will be coming soon!

first its the statement thats quite bold. or you really thinking your shit is better than all the contributors' work at bitcoins' repo?)

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 07:16:21 PM

first its the statement thats quite bold. or you really thinking your shit is better than all the contributors' work at bitcoins' repo?)

Yea I do. Denarius is feasibly better than BTC in a ton of ways, even your AXE shitcoin is. The current contributors to Bitcoin are running it into the ground with the latest Core 18 in my opinion. So many improvements could have been made to its fundamentals over time, and nothing has really. I am still a diehard Bitcoin fan, but I do think its development direction is currently going in the wrong way.
heresamemo (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:25:53 PM

Keep Pamping the ANN - Thank  you  Wink Tongue - Carsen has been doing great work these past three years... He has earned my trust.

Yea I do. Denarius is feasibly better than BTC in a ton of ways, even your AXE shitcoin is. The current contributors to Bitcoin are running it into the ground with the latest Core 18 in my opinion. So many improvements could have been made to its fundamentals over time, and nothing has really. I am still a diehard Bitcoin fan, but I do think its development direction is currently going in the wrong way.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:33:14 PM

I don't get the talking down stuff, since there is plenty of room for a wide range of POW and/or PoS coins to compete with bitcoin. I don't know anything about Axe, but there is probably some reason for it to exist and has some property that is better than BTC. Just like Denarius has properties that are better than BTC.

For anyone running masternode coins I made a somewhat simple guide to track your masternodes locally from one location. Fortunastake tracking in Denarius case.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/324-track-your-fortunastake-yourself-masternode/
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 02:37:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 04:40:49 AM by charlie137

did you ever checked btc repo? i started learning the tech waaaay later after you, and before that havent touched cli on that level for over 10 years. but even i with my grand lack of skills can see how behind your codebase is. im not talking about segwit or any other shit, no sir. just BASIC healthy code practices that are kinda standard across any kind of layout. and even without all of that - fuck dude, your base not gonna be compellable in around 15 months case you never bumped cpp standards since you forked it fucking years ago)))))) idk numbers, not that savvy, you should know better) or thats why you so edgy?) every technical question i asked you you totally ignored, and i can see why. if you have so many improvements for btc - how come you have zero PRs on the upstream? this is besides tha fact that you actually never read any proof of stake papers if you calling it decentralized))

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:17:09 AM

did you ever checked btc repo? i started learning the tech waaaay later after you, and before that havent touched cli on that level for over 10 years. but even i with my grand lack of skills can see how behind your codebase is. im not talking about segwit or any other shit, no sir. just BASIC healthy code practices that are kinda standard across any kind of layout. and even without all of that - fuck dude, your base not gonna be compellable in around 15 months case you never bumped cpp standards since you forked it fucking years ago)))))) idk numbers, not that savvy, you should know better) or thats why you so edgy?) every technical question i asked you you totally ignored, and i can see why. if you have so many improvements for btc - how come you have zero PRs on the upstream? this is besides tha fact that you actually never read any proof of stake papers if you calling it decentralized))

I am ignoring practically everything your saying, because you literally wasting my time. You are clearly trolling here. You can't even spell compatible correctly.

Denarius is fully compatible with a lot of services and other repositories. For example ElectrumX, BIP39 Tools, Denarius SIPA Minikeys, etc. We won't lose compatibility with anything. We are also one of the first and only altcoins to have an Official Snap: https://snapcraft.io/denarius - Denarius installs that compile directly from our master branch, making installing Denarius QT & Daemon, as easy as one click on any Linux distro, our Snap also supports Parallel installs.

Easy QT wallet IPFS file uploads with auto-pinning will be coming soon too!

Denarius has a lot of uniqueness and Github commits to prove it, I do agree there is for sure some things that could be cleaned up and improved upon on our codebase, we aren't trying to be a modern Bitcoin clone, Denarius was created almost 3 years ago, you sitting here just throwing hate isn't really going to do anything, this is also my last reply to you, if you actually care and or want to help, then start submitting PRs or join our Discord.

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 09:38:11 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 01:05:50 PM by charlie137

I am ignoring practically everything your saying, because you literally wasting my time. You are clearly trolling here. You can't even spell compatible correctly.

Denarius is fully compatible with a lot of services and other repositories. For example ElectrumX, BIP39 Tools, Denarius SIPA Minikeys, etc. We won't lose compatibility with anything. We are also one of the first and only altcoins to have an Official Snap: https://snapcraft.io/denarius - Denarius installs that compile directly from our master branch, making installing Denarius QT & Daemon, as easy as one click on any Linux distro, our Snap also supports Parallel installs.

Easy QT wallet IPFS file uploads with auto-pinning will be coming soon too!

Denarius has a lot of uniqueness and Github commits to prove it, I do agree there is for sure some things that could be cleaned up and improved upon on our codebase, we aren't trying to be a modern Bitcoin clone, Denarius was created almost 3 years ago, you sitting here just throwing hate isn't really going to do anything, this is also my last reply to you, if you actually care and or want to help, then start submitting PRs or join our Discord.

again, you ignoring my question and you have zero PRs on the upstream, so why the fuck im even reading this))) whos wasting whos time here ouch))))))) you see im not even posting hard links here))))
but lets compare fresh project https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/tree/master with known https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/tree/master not even touching dev branch  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
alpenjoe77

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:07:54 PM

Denarius is way superior to Bitcoin, as many other coins are. Still, BTC is king.

There's a quite a bunch of people here that seem to be bored 24/7 and constantly bash legitimate projects (including Denarius, but not only...)

It's sad to see what BTCtalk has become. There's literally no point in discussing with people like charlie137.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: