Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11019 times)
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:28:44 AM

Based on what has happened in the past, my advice for you is this; check for tokens that have gone x10 before the crash. many of these tokens have the capacity to go x100 in the next bull run. I needn't remind you, of course, to risk only what you can afford to lose. tokens like quarkcahain, eos and hydro are a good bet. whatever you choose to invest in, be sure to diversify your investments so that if one fails, the other is there to recover. because let's face it; luck has its own part to play too.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:32:23 AM

The only coins am looking to invest in now is the Bitcoin and ethereum. I missed buying bitcoin when it dumped below $3k, now it's above $6k.. These two are sure coins for long term investment. Nothing like short term for me.

Many people say like you, they regret not buying when it's cheap, I suggest buying bitcoin now because the end of the year reaches at least $ 15,000, I hope you won't say that twice later.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

The only coins am looking to invest in now is the Bitcoin and ethereum. I missed buying bitcoin when it dumped below $3k, now it's above $6k.. These two are sure coins for long term investment. Nothing like short term for me.

Both coin are safest investment in market. But if want to invest on others altcoin, i think ICX or Wan is good to buy if we are looking on current price. Beside that coin, i am hold several coin like HOT, MFT, RVN, and BNB coin. Hopely when bull run start, this coin following bitcoin movement

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:50:05 AM

Currently looking at the crypto market, Ethereum is the best coin to invest in before the crypto market hits a higher point of the bull run.  The bull run of the crypto ecosystem has began. The market is gradually raising and within a short time, everything is gonna just blow up. Ethereum is currently one of the best coin to invest looking at the state of the crypto market. 
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:51:49 AM

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies need to find a real application. Otherwise, cryptocurrencies and risk to remain only a speculative tool. Unfortunately, few projects can boast of real products and real use. There are few. By the way, one such project is currently running an IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX. If anyone is interested in investing, I recommend to pay attention. It’s rare to invest in a project with a working product.
It seems to me that investing in an IEO is an interesting option. I would like to know more about this Gexan project.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:22:16 PM

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies need to find a real application. Otherwise, cryptocurrencies and risk to remain only a speculative tool. Unfortunately, few projects can boast of real products and real use. There are few. By the way, one such project is currently running an IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX. If anyone is interested in investing, I recommend to pay attention. It’s rare to invest in a project with a working product.
It seems to me that investing in an IEO is an interesting option. I would like to know more about this Gexan project.
You do not know how to use the search? In this forum it is easy to find all the necessary information. Ok, brother - keep a link to the site: http://gexan.io/

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

They still need time to try to enter a lot of turns who wants to buy , I think it is necessary to try but don't have to hope , and so I think the eos will do just fine for those goals
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:27:35 PM

There are a lot of promising altcoins that you can invest in, and will make huge returns, you just have to be willing to do your research. If you continue to ask people, they will just shill their own coins for you. It's better you do your own research.
I will advise you to research some altcoins that did very well during the previous bullrun but their prices are presently low now because of the bear market. And you should invest in them, they will go high than their all time high at the top of the market.
I have made this mistake on investing on coin based on opinions and it has really not favored me, I realize that many people are not genuine in their opinions; they just say shill these coins without them understanding the future of the coin, so I do research personally on these coins no matter the review that they get.

For the altcoins that has previously performed, do you think they still got any chance to make it during the bull run again, because it seems to me like all these old projects are already giving up for the newer projects, so many old coins that I have and I have not seen them respond to the movement of bitcoin.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:32:42 PM

Many people say like you, they regret not buying when it's cheap, I suggest buying bitcoin now because the end of the year reaches at least $ 15,000, I hope you won't say that twice later.
Why are you so sure that at the end of the year it will be 15,000? Now there are no proofs of your words. if you knew the future you would sell all your property and buy bitcoin

last7minutes

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

If the bull run starts, the first cryptocurrencies that will grow will be Bitcoin and Ethereum. Thus, choose them. I suppose Bitcoin Cash and Dash fill follow them, as well as Monero, and Cardano.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:00:28 PM

Why are you so sure that at the end of the year it will be 15,000? Now there are no proofs of your words. if you knew the future you would sell all your property and buy bitcoin
 It is true mate price will be the same because even now it is almost more than 6k usd which is still increasing more and more with the passage of time so I think till the end of 2019 price of bitcoin will be more than 15k we should buy now and having allot of property is useless it will be good for you if you sell it and buy bitcoin.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:21:53 PM

in my opinion if you want to invest in altcoins, look for investments in altcoins that have their own exchanges.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:49:16 AM

There  are a lot of them but low cap coins dosent mean or guaranteee a high return.i recommend to have some top 5-10 coins no matter how small , because when bull run comes almost all will follow the bull trend. You can make some research for low cap coins but be careful of your choices.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:01:31 AM

Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
My personal choices are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Monero. Those first three coins gives me good profit way back 2017-2018 and I know that all of them will have surge the next coming days but I am not sure if they have small capitalization coins but they are reliable when it comes to trust, bounce back and good return. Though not all coins might give us what we want but as long as it goes slowly but surely we're good to go.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:05:08 AM

You have made your picks ,I think they are nice but for hbz, I can't really say if that is a good one. Also you need to do your research yourself to get good coins, have a reason for buying so that even if it dumps, you know it will surely rise back.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:36:20 AM

there are two choices, bitcoin and etherum. because if we refer to a few years ago, those two coins that always become the top in the market when the bullrun comes.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:41:33 AM

I make it a worthy act of investment buying the stable altcoins with a track record of success. These are likely the coins that pick up easily once there is a bull run, coins such as eth, XIN, BCH, LTC, Waves, etc. These coins are always close to picking up once there is an indication of a market uptrend. I advice you to buy these coins if you are considering investing in anticipation of the bull season.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:50:27 AM

Okey guys.

There are lots of altcoins in the market today that looks quite promising. Though one thing you should always have in mind is that none of us can be hundred percent sure about any currencies, we can only say what might be the outcome, but sometimes what happens is the opposite.

If you want altcoins you can invest now and make some profit tomorrow, then here are some Altcoins I believe are going to give you just that (they are likely to) you should start with IOTA, this is a veyy promising choice to go with, based on the analysis I have seen about it. Another one is Stellar Lumens, I already have invested in Stellar and I'm holding a lot of it in a secured wallet. Then there is Cardano and BTT. Pundi, like you have said is also a good choice.
manismanja

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:28:30 AM

What is clear will provide benefits is Ethereum, because he is strong and can rise higher.
there is still a possibility that small coins can be profitable if Bullrun happens, so we observe and teleti to choose it, and hopefully it is profitable.
investing a lot of coins we need to focus because if we don't understand the movement we will lose a good moment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:52:30 AM

Seems bullrun has been started alredy. BTC is growing very good already. After BTC we should see altcoins grow... May be in month or so...
Invest in most promising coins with small cap and good team. This coins can bring a lot of xx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: