Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11019 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:24:36 PM

For now, in my opinion ethereum and stellar are coins with a good level of investment. there are still other coins, but for me it is far more risky. I want to invest in a safe coin, so I chose ethereum and stellar as an altcoin that I made short-term and long-term investments for the future.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:39:45 PM

Why do not give it a try at new coins just hitting or about to hit exchanges. The idea that new coins are not worth investing is not good. There are many projects that are about to come in the market are good and worthy of investment. These coins may have good vision to offer alternatives ways to the current established projects. Coins for investment are BNB, ripple and kucoin shares.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

The best coin for bull run is off course bitcoin. No other coins has performed as good as bitcoin. Though low price coins could easily provide you x2 of your investment. But they also comes with risk. Bitcoin is a near risk free coin that would provide x3 if it reaches 20K again.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:57:35 PM

Nobody knows, which coin is going to give the most amazing stats during the bullish trend, and if somebody knew, they will never share such an information. Keep calm and make your own investigation of each coin to reach your financial goals by doing deep analysis.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

If there is any coin that you will invest in before the bull run comes, then it should be either Bitcoin or Ethereum. These two coins are know to rise up so fast when the bull run comes.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:33:59 PM

Bull run is on the lips on many now, but I also think it is also time to be smart and wise as many projects will spring up offering one feature or the other.
To your question; in my opinion any coin with active products is worth investing in this period before the anticipated bull run sets in. Don't be in haste, take your time and make your research.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:59:09 PM

For me, I will invest in BNB, NEO and XRP. These the coins I will invest in anytime I have the intentions to invest. These coins can give me x2 easily compared to BTC. Though BTC skyrockets more during bullrun but lower coins in price easily gets to double price.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:04:18 PM

Bullrun for alts it's a very specific situation, the number of alts has grown very much, and I don't think we're gonna see the pump of everyone.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

if indeed the bull run happens huh Grin

What do you want? altcoin or token?
if for tokens, maybe NPXS is indeed one of the right choices.
for altcoin, it seems that I am more interested in ethereum, dogecoin and stellar. oh one more, bitcoin cash can come in as a consideration too.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:57:57 AM

Please take your time and never go for any hype projects or coins as they will soon start coming up; always look beyond that and focus on the team, their products, Community etc.
If the Bullrun should take place, at least let's hold potential coins.
In my own opinion, ETH, XLM still good and of course BNB.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:08:08 AM

On trading you earn more than invest and Before Q4 2021 and first 2022 you can try trading and you can earn. I don't want to refer any coin because you don't want to invest in top coin, mining is also great options after pump this coin.
if at this time mining is in my opinion it is not profitable and even loses because the price is not high and this is the beginning of a coin increase. surely if the person is smart they will invest in the top coin because surely the coin is the best and the price is high.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:13:19 AM

Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

Well, if you're saying "best" then I would go only for Ethereum to invest in for the upcoming bull run. That's the top altcoin, what else would I choose?
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:22:54 AM

Okey guys.

Don’t just invest in coins instead try to look for some tokens since they are more cheaper and might have pumped in near time

I can advice you to check

Policypal(PAL
Dimcoin(DIm)
United Traders(UTT)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:34:52 AM

And I have also felt about how to find a few small coins first, we should also be more familiar with nio, hbz, xspec is good at the market price, but I personally will also buy it according to request all of it
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:42:12 AM

Okey guys.

Well, You have a lot of assets and all of these are good coins which is has a potential to increase in the future. But, I think you forget to invest in bitcoin and etherium that's very trending now where bitcoin doing early bullrun and etherium as well.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:05:13 AM

Nobody knows, which coin is going to give the most amazing stats during the bullish trend, and if somebody knew, they will never share such an information. Keep calm and make your own investigation of each coin to reach your financial goals by doing deep analysis.
yes, it is far better to do your own research but you also need to make sure that new coins or old coins really have price developments. we don't know what will happen to our chosen coins later but stable coins always give us an advantage.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:19:16 AM

I will suggest you do your own research and take your own risk and responsibility. However , the sure coins that are Still going to go up are the still the major coins like bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin. Others can be seen growing side ways.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:22:56 AM

Seems like you are looking for some coins that has a low prices, aren't you?

I only suggesting buy a coin that has in top position because there are some coins who has a low price but its position on the top.

I have read some information about Tron and seems like its price will goes up in the next year, maybe you can consider it because its price still low and also you have to choose long term investment don't choose for short term investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 08:28:24 AM

If I were you I'd chose coins that quickly respond to this current growth because they've proven to be good altcoins ,coins like bitcoincash ,ETH ,haven etc but do your own research

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:34:34 AM

Do not rush to buy coins. Usually the choice "hastily" does not lead to good results. After analyzing the previous events, I can say that there will be opportunities to successfully enter the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: