Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11019 times)
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

Basically if we talk about coin to invest that can make us bigtime profits is the bitcoin,but done forget that some altcoins can give us bigtime profits like Dencoin tokens that is good for the future a d if we hold until bullrun i can assure you thay we will make a good profit.try Dencoin tokens and make investments now.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

If you want a small coin cap to add, i think internxt will be a good addiction to your portfolio, the total supply is 629,610. During bull run it could bring you a lot of fortune.

it is not just a bull run and number of coins, internxt has marketcap over 2 million USD, which is not small mcap for start-up that does not have an established product
vesper188 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:02:09 PM

If you want a small coin cap to add, i think internxt will be a good addiction to your portfolio, the total supply is 629,610. During bull run it could bring you a lot of fortune.

it is not just a bull run and number of coins, internxt has marketcap over 2 million USD, which is not small mcap for start-up that does not have an established product

So do you think its not a good coin to invest ?
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:03:08 PM

I'm sure the bull run will come soon, choosing coins that are potential for bull run is important, because when the bull run is actually many altcoins are dead, buying top 20 and coins that are still cheap is my strategy to get big profits when the bull run occurs.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:06:37 PM

Basically if we talk about coin to invest that can make us bigtime profits is the bitcoin,but done forget that some altcoins can give us bigtime profits like Dencoin tokens that is good for the future a d if we hold until bullrun i can assure you thay we will make a good profit.try Dencoin tokens and make investments now.
I prefer your advice if you have to invest or buy Bitcoin for big profits later. Because Bitcoin is one of the best crypto to invest if in the future the crypto market will continue to increase again. For Decoin, I don't seem to be willing to invest there. Maybe I don't know in full how Decoin will make a big profit.
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

I prefer your advice if you have to invest or buy Bitcoin for big profits later. Because Bitcoin is one of the best crypto to invest if in the future the crypto market will continue to increase again. For Decoin, I don't seem to be willing to invest there. Maybe I don't know in full how Decoin will make a big profit.
if you have to choose bitcoin and decoin, of course it is definitely clear in positive market movements such as now choosing bitcoin will give you a more definite advantage.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:30:51 PM

The market is wide buddy and there are many investment that can yield you profit. Asking for help or advice is good but you still need to review the market and make your choice. There are hardly no financial advisor here. You need to do some home work

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

The market is wide buddy and there are many investment that can yield you profit. Asking for help or advice is good but you still need to review the market and make your choice. There are hardly no financial advisor here. You need to do some home work

My strategy today is aimed at examining new projects that have gone public and they have a finished product. For example, today the CBNT platform, similar to Steemit, has entered the market. Work product. Perhaps the price from 0.003 grows to $ 1 as it was with the Steemit platform.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:00:51 PM

there are a lot of altcoins presently on the coinmarketcap that are very promising and worth investing in. But i will advise you to conduct a good research on the altcoins you want to buy, so that you will not just FOMO into buying any coin. you should consider the team, working product, demand, hype, etc while researching the projects.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

You can try DeepOnion really undervalued coin with low total supply only 25 mln max supply with all new code ,features like DeepVault will be used in future i am sure so it can be a good investment for you check it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████