Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Probable account scammer trambu11  (Read 271 times)
N0sferatu (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:03:22 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 11:24:38 AM by N0sferatu

What happened:
The user "trambu11" probably scammed at least 2 people with his account selling threads.
Also, he is not deleting previous bumps from his threads. (80% of his posts are bumps)
He also got several negative untrusted feedbacks.
He hasen't been reported properly until now.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2512028

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100183.0
Amount Scammed: approx. 400$
Payment Method: unknown
Proof of Payment: -
PM/Chat Logs: -
Additional Notes:
Selling verified accounts is risky. Usally identities were stolen to get those accounts.
Also, the seller will always be able to recover accounts by social engineering.
Most likely, this user doesn't owe any accounts at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:13:21 AM

I have no knowledge about Revolut accounts. But from the thread and from the untrusted feedback I don't think there has been any scam happened. If there was any scam happened then the people who have been scammed show as many evidence as possible on scam accusation thread at least on the topic from where they have been scammed.
Those people who told scam never posted before they told scams I think they have not been scammed. When there happen scam those people who have been scammed should post on scam accusation instead of 3rdparty like you, me and any other people as you don't know the reality, I don't know the reality and so on.
But if you mean account selling may happen scam then you may post for that but not for those 2 so-called scams.
N0sferatu (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:20:09 AM

I have no knowledge about Revolut accounts. But from the thread and from the untrusted feedback I don't think there has been any scam happened. If there was any scam happened then the people who have been scammed show as many evidence as possible on scam accusation thread at least on the topic from where they have been scammed.
Those people who told scam never posted before they told scams I think they have not been scammed. When there happen scam those people who have been scammed should post on scam accusation instead of 3rdparty like you, me and any other people as you don't know the reality, I don't know the reality and so on.
But if you mean account selling may happen scam then you may post for that but not for those 2 so-called scams.

You are, right, the affected victims should have posted a proper scam accusation. But they did not.
Shall this be the reason to get away with a scam? I don't think so...

It is true that there's evidence missing. Though i think his posting behaviour shows enough evidence: bumps only, trying to drag people to TG instead of sticking to the forum, untrusted feedback..

Suggestion: a neutral feedback from a DT member until things are sorted out.

I am going to contact the 2 potential victims and ask for proofs.

Edit:
Revolut offers virtual and physical credit cards for BTC payments. Ofcourse KYC is needed for a verified account.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:32:23 AM

You are, right, the affected victims should have posted a proper scam accusation. But they did not.
Have you any proof of those scams? No? Can you proof any so-called scam? I am 99.9999% sure there was no scam and you have just pointed out a baseless post which has made about 4 months ago.
Let's make you more clear, untrusted feedbacks are mentioned below:

USA.seller told scammed 300$ where on trust gave risk BTC amount 0.01BTC can you prove that time 0.01BTC=300$, can you post blockchain link? If not then how you can call that is a scam?
nolulooow gave negative trust where risked BTC amount 0.008BTC and not posted on the thread so can you proof that scam happened?
kiko2001 gave negative trust where risk BTC amount 0.01 but not posted on the link, can you prove that scam?
And one more thing all negative trusts came from newbie accounts except your where you have mentioned 1 BTC risk amount and on reference, you posted a baseless link.

So, think yourself how suit your scam accusation thread is. If you try to check then you will find out a lot of accounts who got negative trust from newbie and negatively trusted accounts.

If there was no scam happened and the person creates a post on reputation board then all will go against you except the account trading matter, I can't say anything about those account trading as I have no idea of those accounts.
N0sferatu (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:49:49 AM

Have you any proof of those scams? No? Can you proof any so-called scam? I am 99.9999% sure there was no scam and you have just pointed out a baseless post which has made about 4 months ago.
Let's make you more clear, untrusted feedbacks are mentioned below:

USA.seller told scammed 300$ where on trust gave risk BTC amount 0.01BTC can you prove that time 0.01BTC=300$, can you post blockchain link? If not then how you can call that is a scam?
nolulooow gave negative trust where risked BTC amount 0.008BTC and not posted on the thread so can you proof that scam happened?
kiko2001 gave negative trust where risk BTC amount 0.01 but not posted on the link, can you prove that scam?
And one more thing all negative trusts came from newbie accounts except your where you have mentioned 1 BTC risk amount and on reference, you posted a baseless link.

So, think yourself how suit your scam accusation thread is. If you try to check then you will find out a lot of accounts who got negative trust from newbie and negatively trusted accounts.

If there was no scam happened and the person creates a post on reputation board then all will go against you except the account trading matter, I can't say anything about those account trading as I have no idea of those accounts.

Please read my suggestion, shasan.
I already contacted the potential victims to gain evidence.

I adjusted the "risked BTC amount" in my negative feedback - you are right with that point.

I am 99.9999% sure there was no scam

And how can you prove that?
As i look through the marketplace i see accounts like these over and over, and barely any of them is legit.

There are no doubts that there are proofs missing so far.

Ask yourself: When you buy something from the digital goods section from a "newbie seller", which scenario is more likely to happen? To get scammed or not?
So i think in this case we should presume that a scammed happened, not vice versa.

Also, don't forget this is an accusation, not a conviction.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:54:15 AM

And how can you prove that?
I have already pointed out all the point how that can't be a scam. If you have any point against those points then mention them. On scam accusation, you have to post on the proven scam which already happened or a probable scam which may happen. On your post, you mentioned the previous scam which is not proven.
See this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086015 I have provided all the proof yet what is told by DT (yahoo62278)
Tagged, in the future the person who loaned the money should open the accusation or post here confirming the accusation.
N0sferatu (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:06:08 AM

[...] or a probable scam which may happen[..]

Adjusted the title according.
Waiting for replies of potential victims.

Going to add all evidence that will be shared with me.

Thanks for helping with this.  Smiley

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:07:31 AM
Merited by shasan (1)

I think the best option is just reporting the thread, for selling hacked and stolen accounts with KYC

Its is basically not allowed on the forum and is a banable offence.

Dropping quotes from theymos here:

You are only allowed to sell accounts/invites that you legally obtained yourself or through legitimate trades. If you did anything illegal in order to obtain an item, then you can't trade it on bitcointalk.org. Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned

Accounts on sites that require KYC such as bank accounts, PayPal, etc. are assumed to be hacked unless you explain why they're not hacked.

BTW, I have reported it already and the OP of that thread should be banned soon.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

Adjusted the title according.
That is good.
Waiting for replies of potential victims.

Going to add all evidence that will be shared with me.
As stated earlier I don't think there is any victim anyway if there is any real victim who can provide any info then we will tag for scamming. I guess you will not get any info and there is a chance those people whom you think are the victim will not discuss anything at least would not provide any info for the scam. Anyway, guess can't be always perfect we have to wait to see their update.
USA.seller

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:45:14 PM

He posted that i am scammer on my thread. I am a genuine seller.

Can someone help to remove his post?
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 05:50:44 PM

He posted that i am scammer on my thread. I am a genuine seller.

Can someone help to remove his post?
WHere the post, can you post the link of that post? And have you been scammed 300$ by trambu11, I think you will provide real information.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:01:58 PM

Probably scam accusation without proper evidence isn't worth of red tag. Of course selling verified account isn't wise work, but if he didn't scam anyone then you should open thread on reputation regarding "verified account sell". Since theymos posted about sell verify account would be hacked so seller should provide valid reason regarding KYC. Also this should be handled by moderators, I am not tagging average account sellers now expect forum account seller. So please make your report on reputation or provide valid document/proof against scam.    

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
USA.seller

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:42:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054105.msg47086368#msg47086368

I bought around 6-7 months ago, i buyed 3-4 Account , than after 2 days he restored Account , than when i said him scammer , he posted a false story on my thread.
N0sferatu (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:32:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054105.msg47086368#msg47086368

I bought around 6-7 months ago, i buyed 3-4 Account , than after 2 days he restored Account , than when i said him scammer , he posted a false story on my thread.

Do you have any screenshots of your conversations or transaction hashes just like i asked via pm?
If noone is able to provide those, there is no need for a red tag nor this thread.

Edit: Moved to reputation board as suggested.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 06:27:50 AM

Please provide valid information & evidence about your conversation and transactions. Don't tell lie in order to defend this accusation. Honestly your service is suspicious enough. You really deserve tag due to sell verified account. Can you please describe how you verify account and how you collect documents from where? Or you are hacking those account? Please describe briefly.

💲We also sell Fake Documents for Paypal etc
💲We also sell verified accounts.

I think this is enough to tag you. Selling fake documents isn't appreciated by community. You are selling government issued documents for KYC verification which is consider as crime on every country. Tagged by the way.
Archived post.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
N0sferatu (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:39:40 AM

I was not able to collect any proofs for a potential scam.

Hi!  Smiley

I saw you left a negative feedback on this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2512028

Since a proper scam accusation is missing, i am looking for proofs of this scam (screenshots, transaction hashes etc.) to get this douchebag red tagged.
So, if you're having proofs, please share them with me or post them in the thread i just opened: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140567.0

Thanks!

My friend got scammed.... I don't know if I still have them...

I will look around Smiley

The user USA.seller also couldn't provide any information and seems to be a scammer himself.

As a consequence, i am going to lock this topic in the next hours and will change my negative feedback to a neutral one.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:41:56 AM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

I was not able to collect any proofs for a potential scam.
So, my first post has been perfect. Never create any scam accusation post on behalf of anyone without any solid proof if you do like this then you may receive negative trust from DT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: