Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3438 times)
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:26:17 PM

for me, i always optimistic whether i lose/profit from trading and if i lose from my trading i always think that is a part of learning to get better on trading
Golden words, I completely agree, losses, risks are part of the work, and if you have linked your investments with crypto, then be ready to make them, where something new, of course, there is profit, but there are risks of loss, and if you If you do not constantly improve your skills, analyze your transactions and monitor the market, then do not expect big profits, you will simply have - good luck.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:31:37 PM

So far what makes me still believe and continue to invest in Cryptocurrencya is actually myself because we cannot depend on anyone. Basically Crypto is difficult to predict and everyone has a different way of investing in Altcoin, when I fail I can only be patient and continue to try my best in the future because there are so many things we must understand for example when buying and selling at the right time .
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:35:34 PM

Stay focus at everything in your portfolio and never mind the FUDs that are seen on the daily news, it is a strategy, you just better hodl your coins and continue on your daily life. If you are not an expert trader at all then don't bother making profits with the current market trend as it will just give you loses. There is really no need for you to suffer intimidating results, let your self be free and relax, time will give you profits not your expertise in crypto, this is somehow I believe.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:57:53 PM

Personally, i started trading not so long ago, but now it’s very difficult to find a really good project on the market that will be listed and later sell their tokens. I personally personally stopped at GEXAN, who are interested, try, with the link http://gexan.io/
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:01:01 PM

If we have entered the world of commerce, of course there is no word of surrender if we experience a big loss as we experienced last year, of course all our portfolios have experienced a very large price decline, then the right step in terms is analyzing some coins can provide benefits and join a number of large communities to get the latest information so that by doing things like that we can determine which coins we should buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:28:13 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

The complex of measures helps me to survive. I trade in cryptocurrencies, it brings a small but stable income. And also participate in the bounty campaigns, that recently does not bring any income.
Compared to 2018, my earnings fell slightly, but I hope for an improvement in the future.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:34:06 PM

Income is depending on the few factors and trader himself. Countless traders are failed to reach the goal due to reasonable excuses. It is good to know the market conditions but this alone is not enough to be a profitable trader.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:02:12 PM

I am very optimistic about the future of crypto, not without reason, I see that the longer the technology advances and the blockchain is a technology which is a big innovation, therefore I am sure that the blockchain will be accepted by the world community and when that happens crypto will be accepted and used with full functions like being an investment as well as being the currency used to pay for anything and when that happens the crypto value will definitely become expensive because of that I choose to stay because I don't want to be a person who regrets because it's not consistent with crypto

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 806

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

I am optimistic and at the same time I am worried because although I strongly believe that the crypto future will be bright but I also cannot ignore the current situation, it is clear that I am affected by the current crypto situation and therefore there are some concerns that arise but even so I will not decide to give up before all this really ends
I will just go through this and see how it ends, if crypto is destroyed then I will think "at least I have tried it" but if crypto grows and has a high price then I would say "how lucky I am to stay here"

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
malcovi2

Activity: 1262
Merit: 74

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:39:07 PM

You probably need a bot if you really want to profit from cryptotrading because most of the trading volume come from bots. I think its better to hodl for months and then trade it, it has been a good strategy for me.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:54:30 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
I still calm even if I lose money I didn't bother at all because I know that it will goes up again and never sell your coin without profit just wait for the coin to reach the resistance once again, never give up when you experience lose just always think positive when it comes to trading trade what you can afford to lose.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:00:04 AM

What makes me survive is the thinking bitcoin has been dead several times from the past yet it still recover and makes a huge comeback. That kind of mentality is the one that makes me survive on a declining crypto market.

If you think about optimism just imagine how much optimism others put to make this currency works by now an its benefits. If you don't want to lose make sure you know how to do some TA in that way you minimize your lose.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 12:58:16 AM

hey buddy. Crypto is not suitable as work as we used to have. it is still extremely unstable, it needs time.
so, earn (buy) your tokens (coins) and HODL HODL HODL. we will win, just need time

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:09:54 AM

The loss is not a problem, but the way you control your capital when you invest. invest with safe capital. When I lost the trade, I turned off the phone and went to bed the next day to analyze the direction of the market
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:09:53 AM

To be honest, I was unable to survive the terrible fall of the market and I had to do other online jobs to cover my expenses, and only recently I dared to rejoin my daily trading routine even without sufficiently solid results to depend financially on my results in trading, but to continue on the right track it is likely that by the end of the year I will be able to live again from trading as the main source of income.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:42:50 AM

Crypto trading is all about having a good strategy and a feasible plan to help you develop a pattern at which prices change within every 24 hrs of active trading on most exchange platforms.  This pattern usually gives you the trader a good starting point to base your trading from.  Looking at the current state of the crypto market, trading is highly profitable than long term hodling since trading present the trader about 20% to 40% profit margin within 48 hrs or less. What make me as a trader to cope and survive trading is having a flexible strategy with feasible trading plans...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:48:02 AM

In this long bearish market, traders always try to create new strategy hoping that market will be bullish once more, at the start of your journey, the very aim for getting involved to this industry is the trust that somehow everything will bring good benefits, so being optimistic is very important while trying to accomplish your goals, every situations need to be reassess, don't be bothered much by your loses but try to adopt and learned from the market movements and keep your positive mindsets.

Think deeper and observed the situations, position your entry and exit goals with good understanding behind to lessen your chances of losing again,
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:53:27 AM

I was here during bitcoin up to $ 20k and I lost a lot. The lesson I learned if I wanted to make a profit in that crypto market was vision. We should look at crypto in the long term future instead of in the short term. If we trust bitcoin to be of high value in the future, you should choose the right time to buy and store it securely. Only so can you get profit.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:59:19 AM

When I lose I will try to stop and try to make my mind fresh. I tried not to panic because it could make me make the wrong decision. Crypto trade, in my opinion, is full of challenges and fun. But with the current market conditions, of course, it will provide more benefits and make me excited to trade.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:20:45 AM

The loss is not a problem, but the way you control your capital when you invest. invest with safe capital. When I lost the trade, I turned off the phone and went to bed the next day to analyze the direction of the market

I hope all traders and investors have the same kind of control like you.
Well, if you are really a good investor, you should not let your emotion affect you in any situation, if you loss, then accept it but you have to improve by correcting your mistakes. Learning is very important, we will make bad decision along the way but as we stay longer, we get better, that should be.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: