Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3435 times)
kelvin1408

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:09:08 AM

lost / profit is ordinary thing in trading activites . i always try all the best entry position and yeah sometime i lost my fund because wrong prediction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:22:10 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

profit and loss is a part from our trading activity, because trading is about probabilty my friend,
so, the point is how can you cut your loss short and take a realistic target in your profit  Wink
Shymko

Activity: 436
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:32:43 AM

I still get some good calls occasionally and I swing trade from it to make 10 - 50% profits once in a while. The market seems to be getting stable but it is still wise to use stop loss feature when trading
The stop loss feature is a great feature. And we all need to use it in trading. This market may collapse at any time so if we don't want to lose too much in a short time, we need to use stop loss.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

Crypto trading for me is like gambling, when you make the wrong entry and prices go down then its a loss. It happened to me and I am still holding hoping that maybe I can recover my loss.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

Since the creation of this topic, the market situation has changed a lot and now it is much easier to trade and earn money on trading, because the price of the main cryptocurrencies is gradually increasing . My trading income has grown significantly since the beginning of the year
I strongly believe people earn income from crypto trading where treating trading as a profession, everything through careful consideration and putting aside emotions. Many failures in crypto trading are caused by emotions and greed.
If you want crypto trading as a profession, of course trading is done every day where the profit target is determined first through consideration of objective analysis, choice of coins to be bought or sold, and of course you should be able to stop trading if the profits on that day have been obtained.

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:34:10 PM

If you have already accumulated an enough altcoins during on bearish situation then it is the right time to sell some of it while waiting for the actual bull run. You`ll never forget about holding and invest in Bitcoin or in ethereum because it is the most important coins that you don't want to miss during the bull market and could give a profit.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:42:12 PM

if I lose in trading, of course I will continue to do it again until I get a big profit or at least cover my defeat at the beginning. I know that trading is a way to get money quickly but the risk of loss in trading is also faster, remain cautious before you participate in trading.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

Become a trader must have enough experience and combining with strong calculation also strong prediction while watching crypto market condition.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:58:53 PM

Become a trader must have enough experience and combining with strong calculation also strong prediction while watching crypto market condition.
right, if we don't have basic knowledge about trade we will lose quickly. trade is not only speculated but trade also requires patience and a positive attitude. I mean if we can't control our emotions, this will only make you lose quickly, because I often lose because of this
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:23:56 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
If i lose in trading, i will just stand up again and continue trading to earn profit for my parents, dont lose hope learn how to fight with our emotions, trading has a huge risk be patient, there is always a rainbow after the rain.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:40:25 PM

ow I'm not too worried about the decline of crypto even though sometimes I lose big enough but my profit is more than my lose and that keeps me from surviving crypto trading until now.
I always suffer losses when trading is normal and it doesn't scare me.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:46:29 PM

I have already lost so much money on trading, because I cannot predict it. I tried to use technical analysis, to trade on events and much more. Maybe I am just too bad for trading, so I turned to do bounties, because it is much less stressful.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:12:38 PM

The entire crypto space is influenced by knowledge, understanding  and patience. in order to be a successful investor and avoid losing your invested funds, you need to acknowledge the fact that there are risks associated with cryptocurrency investment. Once you do this, it will help you understand and develop plans to minimize your risk potential. Whenever you lose income whiles trading, pause and develop a better strategy to avoid losing in your future trades.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

Since the creation of this topic, the market situation has changed a lot and now it is much easier to trade and earn money on trading, because the price of the main cryptocurrencies is gradually increasing . My trading income has grown significantly since the beginning of the year
I strongly believe people earn income from crypto trading where treating trading as a profession, everything through careful consideration and putting aside emotions. Many failures in crypto trading are caused by emotions and greed.
If you want crypto trading as a profession, of course trading is done every day where the profit target is determined first through consideration of objective analysis, choice of coins to be bought or sold, and of course you should be able to stop trading if the profits on that day have been obtained.

Indeed, if we want to make trade as the main profession, we must have good management when trading. Actually trading is not much different from the work of the people in the office, where everything has been arranged very well. Well, that's how trade is, we can start by systematically arranging the trade that will be carried out. Determine capital, profits, losses, unexpected things, etc.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

The most important thing in trading, you must know about money management, when we get minus floating its will be safe and not lossing so much then we can re-open new position then take proportional profit. I'm not long term trader, i just sell when its enough. I still optimism in crypto world, i'm not blaming fud, bad news or etc if i get losses. That is pure my bad and i can learn from thay to be better again.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

right, if we don't have basic knowledge about trade we will lose quickly. trade is not only speculated but trade also requires patience and a positive attitude. I mean if we can't control our emotions, this will only make you lose quickly, because I often lose because of this

Yes, if we cannot handle our emotions when facing a downtrend, it will be bad for our trading habits. Patience combined with the strong belief that we can benefit from our investment someday, can help us to avoid being panic.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

What makes it stand out in crypto is its considerable income. I am still convinced that can make great profits, especially in trading. But we must also be prepared with all the risks that occur in the crypto market. Until now I can still benefit because the price of Bitcoin rises quite high.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

Trading is one he'll of a job I take very serious. Survival in trading despite the cryptocurrency winter could narrow to the techniques traders use. Traders can make money even in a bear market if they have a good technique

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

With the very fastly-changing crypto market, I think sometimes trading can help traders get huge money within short period (in bull market), but sometimes they might lose huge money, too (within bear market). Therefore, trading is not the only one one person should do. They should spread their options out to short-term (tradings) and long-term (investing) in order to keep them safe and bring convenience when they need to sell their crypto to get money for daily stuffs.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:02:08 PM

Electronic money is a risky market, I admit that I am losing money in this market. But the only thing lingering on me with electronic money is because it's the trend of the world, I want to continue with the world and don't want to go against the trend. I believe in the future of crypto, as well as the future of BTC, will grow strongly in the next few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: