Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3435 times)
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

Profit and loss are two sides inherent in the trading business, including cryptocurrency. If you experience a loss, then an evaluation must be carried out, so that you find mistakes in trading strategies that must be corrected. A sense of optimism and good analysis will lead one to achieve the target profit from the cryptocurrency business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

which made me gradually because of the crypto market conditions under any circumstances if we do it correctly still get profit and that is what keeps me going and remember this is the syart which is that we have to choose the right coin to find out according to me just use sius review and check people's hype community group if the answer obtained is irrelevant the possibility that it will scam
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:46:41 PM

The question that I will answer with an easy answer is because this is when the digital era began. This is the reason I am optimistic about crypto.
Giving up is not the solution to achieving the goal. If your goal has many assets, then target and must be prepared with a loss.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:57:00 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

When you are dealing with crypto currency; you need to be calm and know what you are doing
All profits from crypto trades has to be kept in USDT; while capital is left to continue trade

And you must know how to stop loss; else; you could lose both capital and profits
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:22:02 PM

I see I got not choice anymore so whether I'm hopeful for this market or not I got no other choice since I have been into this market since the time I got a kid to feed. I wouldn't bother myself thinking where to find a job anymore than in crypto. Hence the reason why I end up working for someone in upwork and any other job site. If I hit bit or not in crypto I'd be thankful still.

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:45:49 PM

When you have a luck in Crypto trading, even how bearish the market is, you will find a way to get some amount in buy and selling altcoins. A good timing is the key to success. You have to be knowledgable and skilled enough before you do the day trading. Day trading is risky but it can assure you a good income.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:00:21 PM

It is very unlikely that if you trade in the world this cryptocurrency does not have or get a loss, this is because digital currencies have a very difficult price to predict, even though so many investors or traders have successfully traded with digital eyes and they are still  survive even though altcoin and bitcoi go down

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:08:28 PM

When experiencing the disadvantage of the thing we do is not give up and we should try to gain profit again. The conditions that occur in the market will not be forever decreased, and the market can definitely go back up again. Trading, in my opinion, has good prospects and until now can still give you a profit.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:42:21 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is a risk a priori. I don't know a man in this industry who would never suffer a loss. If you want to be here you have to be tough.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:01:07 AM

I survive cryptocurrency thanks to the belief I have in it. I got involved in it when the market was very good in 2017. I believe that the market will be green again soon and all the coins I am holding will wipe my bear market losses away

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:24:45 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

down and up on the cryptocurrency market is quite common, there is no reason for me to leave the world of cryptocurrency because something like this happens very often,Patience, trust and confidence make me continue to survive in the world of cryptocurrency

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:32:50 AM

I am very much optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency, I don't give up easily on things and I must have that patience to see it to the end, I applied that principle to crypto and it has been helping. I don't let my loss put me down instead I look for ways to restrategise and cover up for my loss

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:06:19 AM

~~
How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
When to lose? the first thing I felt most was sad, my mentality diminished. So when I want to trade again it feels like it's not ready and it's quite difficult to build confidence again in a saturated market. So I prefer to secure my capital first until the situation is conducive.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:05:48 AM

When I started trading, I understood that the cryptocurrencies market is not going to run up all the time.
I was ready for its falls. Therefore, I did not quit my job to have another, stable income. Trading is profitable, but you cannot get returns constantly.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:33:41 AM

I also will not give up when I experience a loss because crypto is an activity that can provide something very real in the future... This is what keeps me in the crypto market...
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:44:17 AM

Cut lose and buy the dip always make me survive from losses in bloody market, if not we can try save our money into stable coin like usdt than wait for right time to entering market again
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:28:34 AM

Cryptocurrency will constantly improve and will not go anywhere and will stay with us forever, so you should not even think about that cryptocurrency will ever disappear. With trading now, of course, many have problems due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market has become too unstable this year.
Crypto currency is too general, and the fact is only good crypto currencies will exist over time, over crashes of market from years to years. Bad crypto currencies will die, even without crashes because when their developers scam enough money, they will exit, and abandon their projects.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:26:38 AM

Successful will be always beside who's never give up. If youre into cryptocurrency one the fact is you believe blockchain technology. Even im not pro trader or etc but im still get income from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have extreme movement but now people more open minded. We just one step ahead other people. Even im lost but im still get experience to become more be careful.
zzortyx

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:22:13 AM

Although I myself do not do active trading but I know people who have received a good income from trading , but also lost a lot from time to time. Successful trades and failures give you experience and you will learn all the time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

Sometimes, a declining crypto market is not a problem. I'm more worry about when the hyperinflation market could crash even more than anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: