Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3438 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:06:22 PM

As am not a smart trader but I always try to my best. Crypto trading is the real profits ways, if you have good enough skill then you can makes more profitable here. Nice Attitude i always keep follow more old smart trader for tech enough knowledge.

I have varying success in trading. I can make good money today, and make money tomorrow, and in a few days go negative. This is what prevents me from saying that I am a very successful trader.
I continue to improve my skills and hopefully with time I will trade better.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

When you are starting to trade for the first time, you should expect so many forms of setback, because you are coming in as an inexperienced person .
So your mistakes will definitely make you better, if you can learn from them.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:54:41 PM

Have contributed to a similar topic in the trading discussion thread, it is important every trader understands the market dynamics and chart and learn how to use them, it is not always that market will be favorable, during the bear market I take very smart little positions and hold fiat against btc and alts, not the best time to hold any coin as a trader

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:56:31 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
I trade not so often , but a lot of transactions I have in profit , and I think you should try to follow the risk management in order not to remain in the future in the red , as cryptotrading is now a very profitable business.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:14:18 PM

Have contributed to a similar topic in the trading discussion thread, it is important every trader understands the market dynamics and chart and learn how to use them, it is not always that market will be favorable, during the bear market I take very smart little positions and hold fiat against btc and alts, not the best time to hold any coin as a trader
In the last uptrend, the  BTC price made an A&E trading pattern on the H1 chart, the price will soar to complete the formation but the rest of the price action is unclear by my side. Making income in the bull market shouldn't be hard for the experienced traders but the situation is totally different in the bear market.  Smart little positions can be out-smarted by the other smart traders who know this market better than others.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:11:43 AM

my principle of trading is very easy,
I will always rise when a failure, and failure in trading is when we experience losing some funds,
but for the case of trading, I will stop trading for a while, and try to find the mistakes I made, because if I continue to trade, then I will lose more money.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:17:03 AM

if I think that seeing market prices fall, because that will also last for some time to come, and for me it is also a good opportunity to make future profits at a higher price, because trading is also a good way to make a profit in a short time
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:33:50 AM

Which makes me survive in crypto conditions like this because I already know how the circulation of crypto every 4 years. So I believe that in the future, crypto will be widely used by everyone.

Trading is not always profitable. I consider defeat to be learning for me. And losing in trading is a natural thing.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:52:45 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

I also lost assets when trading in one of the markets ... but I did not stop there because I had suffered a loss ... although it was not big but it was very useful for me ... and the step I did was to buy other altcoins that had potential good to be able to return my lost assets ...
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:48:58 AM

I sell and buy cryptocurrencies but do not consider myself a crypto trader. For the most part I just follow the market so my income is not as great as I would like. Professional traders have more income probably.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:12:55 PM

Learning from my mistakes has been my style and is the secret to most of the successes I have had while trading and investing.
I am never afraid of making mistake, because I know if I try it the second time, I will do it better. It is however essential to see the mistakes made as stepping stone to the next level.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:45:14 AM

When I lose while trading, I see it as a learning experience ecayse to be honest, anything is possible at anytime and even with all the experience in the world, loss is part of trading.. I try to limit my risks, use my Stop-loss very well and hope for the best.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

If you are newbie, it is really hard to earn profit trading because yiu are still learning to trade. Skilled traders already knew what and when to trade to earn their profits. Past experiences taught me how to trade properly and still maintains good income even during bearish market.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:45:13 AM

for me it was not easy when I lost in trade. but we must evaluate each event, and learn from it. and about the future of cryptocurrency, I believe this is the future.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 11:53:37 AM

Have learnt alot in crypto business, with all the experience have gathered so far, i always placed my on the fact that trading is like gambling, I can lose or gain, is 50/50 so each time I trade, either I lose or gain, is all good.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:27:02 PM

I also lost assets when trading in one of the markets ... but I did not stop there because I had suffered a loss ... although it was not big but it was very useful for me ... and the step I did was to buy other altcoins that had potential good to be able to return my lost assets ...
yeah, just like you. i also lost a lot of money when the market went down, at first i was frustrated and almost left crypto. but i think again, if i stop now then my money will never come back again.

so like you, i am thinking of buying some other type of altcoin and trying to recover my losses. so far the results have been quite good, although my money has not been fully returned but i am quite happy.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:50:09 PM

As an experienced trader, the three things that have kept me going are : stop loss function, patience and avoiding greed. I use stop loss always to prevent massive loss when there is a huge dip and I also take profit when it's OK by me, not necessarily waiting for 100% gain or more. I use some of my profit made from trading to buy some coins for long term hold, and convert some to FIAT for daily use. You should have it in mind that you must not always win all your trades and also cut down on your emotions while trading. Be sure to work with TA and FA.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:51:28 PM

Never lose will never happen to anyone, even the best traders.
The things you get after a fall matters!
Lessons from false, how you did not keep calm to set sell/buy orders, and never let that happen again is the way to make more profit. Not to find the way to never lose.
Good luck in your career

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:59:49 PM

Never lose will never happen to anyone, even the best traders.
The things you get after a fall matters!
Lessons from false, how you did not keep calm to set sell/buy orders, and never let that happen again is the way to make more profit. Not to find the way to never lose.
Good luck in your career
indeed with self-correction on the analysis made, for example our analysis is wrong, then over time we have more complete experience to deal with all market conditions. therefore we must continue to practice in trading so that we can profit consistently, and we can meet the income targets we dream of

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:58:31 PM

Earning from crypto trading is depends on the expertise and good lucks, all the time we can't get profit, sometimes we suffer losses. If you have more than $1000 USD in BTC than can make a good profit and can also bear some loss but if you have little amount than can's survive and also can't get income from crypto trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: