Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3438 times)
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:37:34 PM

Earning from crypto trading is depends on the expertise and good lucks, all the time we can't get profit, sometimes we suffer losses. If you have more than $1000 USD in BTC than can make a good profit and can also bear some loss but if you have little amount than can's survive and also can't get income from crypto trading.
with 1000 usd you won’t get a good profit, you need ten times more, then it will be good, at least 1 bitcoin, for such a small trade I would not even get into cryptocurrencies so as not to lose the last

MOONDEFI

Powered by,
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:47:56 PM

The entire cryptocurrency space have to do with patents and not taking hasty decisions, am very optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and at that both trading and holding needs lot of skills and patents because if you have good trading skills you can still make profits at any period and no matter the conditions of the market because you will know how to fine your way and make good trading decisions.

I have tried to trade for sometime now and I can relate to what you said that trading requires patients cos there are situations where I have always made very hasty decisions and it has backfired. You can actually make profit while trading but it requires patients and dedication
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:55:13 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 09:43:31 PM by mr_random

Earning from crypto trading is depends on the expertise and good lucks, all the time we can't get profit, sometimes we suffer losses. If you have more than $1000 USD in BTC than can make a good profit and can also bear some loss but if you have little amount than can's survive and also can't get income from crypto trading.
with 1000 usd you won’t get a good profit, you need ten times more, then it will be good, at least 1 bitcoin, for such a small trade I would not even get into cryptocurrencies so as not to lose the last
Starting balance can be less than $100, even demo trading can be useful in order to learn the basic market movements. Price action traders use the small amounts for each strategy and they never go over the amount which they consider the risky.  Trading is like businesses, the up and downs of any business should be welcomed calmly by the skilful business holder.

When I lose, I learn. So far so good I try not to go all in, I buy in bits, use my stop loss often and always trade on established projects. These are what the declining marker taught me.
Declining market teaches but that time will be too late if you "gamble" with your real money. Going all in is an absurdity, in my opinion, there are tons of different project coins and the single project can't be such perfect for entering the trade with all available investment balance.
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:15:03 AM

Greetings there everyone. And as for you, are you only trading? Any other approaches in here? Let's say, holding or mining. What are your thoughts on that?
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:18:14 AM

Greetings there everyone. And as for you, are you only trading? Any other approaches in here? Let's say, holding or mining. What are your thoughts on that?

This is an interesting question and a rather controversial one, in my opinion. Much depends, when we talk about mining and holding
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:21:22 AM

This is an interesting question and a rather controversial one, in my opinion. Much depends, when we talk about mining and holding

Depends on what? Can you elaborate in more details in what you mean? What is the difference?
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:23:22 AM

Depends on what? Can you elaborate in more details in what you mean? What is the difference?

Difference is basically in approach and different factors. For example, talking about mining, in here higher experience is required and costs matter
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:27:23 AM

Difference is basically in approach and different factors. For example, talking about mining, in here higher experience is required and costs matter

I see your point. In general, agree with you in here. And talking about you - have you ever tried mining?
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:34:24 AM

I see your point. In general, agree with you in here. And talking about you - have you ever tried mining?

Yeah, of course. That's why I am outlining criteria that matters Smiley
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

Yeah, of course. That's why I am outlining criteria that matters Smiley

And can you recommend how to choose the proper equipment? What to pay attention to?
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:40:04 AM

And can you recommend how to choose the proper equipment? What to pay attention to?

I would probably recommend having a look at resources that sell different devices, cause this approach should help to choose option that suits you better
yourdano

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:41:16 AM

I would probably recommend having a look at resources that sell different devices, cause this approach should help to choose option that suits you better

And are you aware of any such? Would be great if you can share
greelzs

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:43:48 AM

And are you aware of any such? Would be great if you can share

Well, I would recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment com - they have a truly wide range of devices for any scale of budget. And my own favorite is Antiminer S17 Wink
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:51:27 AM

The entire cryptocurrency space have to do with patents and not taking hasty decisions, am very optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and at that both trading and holding needs lot of skills and patents because if you have good trading skills you can still make profits at any period and no matter the conditions of the market because you will know how to fine your way and make good trading decisions.

I have tried to trade for sometime now and I can relate to what you said that trading requires patients cos there are situations where I have always made very hasty decisions and it has backfired. You can actually make profit while trading but it requires patients and dedication
trading was not easy for us.besides need patience and dedication we need speciall skill to able generate profits.not everyone could start and surivive in their trade journey, only 5% that could surive in market.if we prepared this well i am sure, earn profits from trading will easy to be done.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:42:08 AM

I think I also still survive in crypto trading, because I believe that the future of crypto will also increase more in the future, because now I also trade crypto and also hold it in the long run. crypto trading also has a high risk, if for me, if you cannot control risk in crypto trading, I think you will lose too.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:42:31 AM

If you're using btc as your pair then that amount is not that much indeed small sway won't give decent profits, and chances of getting trapped once the movements fall is very risky you need to work with learning the process first before going inside and trying to short in order to have a good position and to lessen the risk of losing your initial investment.
but if it is to trade with water other than bitcoin, that is, with altcoin, it will be more risky, with fast movements then everything is possible. but with a capital of $ 1000 and we want to multiply quickly, I think altcoin is better, but must have good experience in short-term trading

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:59:02 AM

trading was not easy for us.besides need patience and dedication we need speciall skill to able generate profits.not everyone could start and surivive in their trade journey, only 5% that could surive in market.if we prepared this well i am sure, earn profits from trading will easy to be done.

I agree that not everyone is suitable for trading. Maybe many people get profits from trading, but there are also many people who lose big because they do unplanned trading and are impatient in reading market movements.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
super8
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 03:53:04 AM

It has a risc to gain or loss. Its upto your mindset Huh
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:33:12 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

If I receive losses when investing, then I do not try to sell the coin, but I start to hold the coin in the hope that it will someday grow. You can of course be disappointed to transfer your crumbs to other coins, but there you can get losses. Better to keep coins until a better rate.
Hugolrogo22

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:35:40 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: