Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what we can buy with bitcoin ??  (Read 1370 times)
cryptoin25 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:46:29 PM

With so much speculation surrounding Bitcoin, it’s worth evaluating what you can buy and transact with in Bitcoin for regular, everyday transactions as well as some more fringe use cases.

SO WHAT WE CAN BUY WITH BITCOIN IHEARS TRAVELS BUT THERE IS OTHER PRODUCT CAN BUY IT Huh?
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:02:23 AM

With so much speculation surrounding Bitcoin, it’s worth evaluating what you can buy and transact with in Bitcoin for regular, everyday transactions as well as some more fringe use cases.

SO WHAT WE CAN BUY WITH BITCOIN IHEARS TRAVELS BUT THERE IS OTHER PRODUCT CAN BUY IT Huh?

There are certain merchants and countries that accepts bitcoin as payment, but it varies and limited as of now. Here in our country, you can use bitcoin to pay your bills, travel, buy some goods, and a lot more. It all depends on what country are you on, since there are countries that supports cryptocurrency and there are still some countries who are skeptical about it.

Jan_Vl

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:14:49 AM

It all depends on your country. If you live in the USA or Canada, you can buy a lot of things with BTC
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:50:47 AM

It all depends on your country. If you live in the USA or Canada, you can buy a lot of things with BTC

Japan has a lot of businesses and stores that accepts cryptocurrency. Since their cryptocurrency adaptation, they really had adapted crypto not just as an investment tool but uses crypto as how it was supposed to be. There are groceries, bars, restaurants, and even airlines accepting bitcoin in Japan.
But, for some countries, there are hardly no merchants or service provider to use bitcoin to. It will be convenient to use bitcoin as an alternative for cash, since all you have to do is use your QR code to pay for goods or services.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:00:53 AM

Actually you can head on the Marketplace and you can find some goods that are being sell though it's just limited. I don't know what country you reside but here in my country we can pay bills, buy load, send remittances and can directly pay some stuff using our bitcoin however it's run by a third party wallet.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:31:10 AM

Japan has a lot of businesses and stores that accepts cryptocurrency. Since their cryptocurrency adaptation, they really had adapted crypto not just as an investment tool but uses crypto as how it was supposed to be. There are groceries, bars, restaurants, and even airlines accepting bitcoin in Japan.
But, for some countries, there are hardly no merchants or service provider to use bitcoin to. It will be convenient to use bitcoin as an alternative for cash, since all you have to do is use your QR code to pay for goods or services.

I heard that Japan is one of the leading countries where adoption of Bitcoin is growing steadily. Though the revenues generated for merchants' Bitcoin operation may not be that spectacular, still it can be viable and given some time there is always room for growth. Here in my country, there are now schools and many service providers which accept Bitcoin. One of the many factors that hindered the use of Bitcoin in commerce is its volatile nature...though this can be a big advantage to traders.
juniboi

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:37:14 AM

There are companies and merchants around the world that accepts Bitcoin as their payment. Also When you can convert Bitcoin into your country's currency. You can withdraw your Bit coin. So basically, you can buy everything with Bitcoin. If that merchant doesn't accept Bitcoin as payment, then withdraw your Bitcoin into Physical money.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:37:47 AM

It entirely depends on the country you live in. If you are from Japan or Germany, you can definitely buy a lot of things with bitcoin including some daily household items. However, in majority of the countries, you can't buy anything at all unless you convert your bitcoins to local fiat. So as you see, it depends on the legal status of bitcoin in your country.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:06:24 AM

If you like using Amazon, you can shop on Amazon while paying with BTC through 3rd party services like Purse[1]. Yea, you're not paying BTC straight to Amazon, but I don't think it matters that much. You pay with BTC, you receive your item. That's what matters anyway for the casual shopper.

[1] https://purse.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:38:46 AM

If you like using Amazon, you can shop on Amazon while paying with BTC through 3rd party services like Purse[1]. Yea, you're not paying BTC straight to Amazon, but I don't think it matters that much. You pay with BTC, you receive your item. That's what matters anyway for the casual shopper.

[1] https://purse.io/
Heard that they give some kind of discount upto 10% too which is great although it would be awesome if Amazon properly provided BTC as a mode of payment helping adoption rates go through the roof.

They could change their mind and implement it in the near future as BTC volatility continues going downwards and becomes a lot more stable in nature.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:40:29 AM

I live in Poland and there are not many possibilities to pay with BTC, paying with cryptos is not so popular. I hope that would change in future. I've heard only about some restaurants where you can pay with polish crypto - FuturoCoin and there are several places in Warsaw where you can pay for some services with Bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:09:48 AM

Philippines and Canada here. Currently I'm residing in the Philippines and there are limited ways to use your bitcoins directly, though there's one exchange that lets you buy/pay for a lot of things through their service. Just last week, I went on and dine at a resto bar somewhere in the heart of Makati and they had this kind of promotion running solely for bitcoin. Food is good, drinks are great and cheap, too. As for general merchandise, I think there's nothing around yet for such trades to happen.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

Yes.

There are other products that you can buy with bitcoin. Just for an example, on the Goods too many products that are for sale. And see also the childboards of it, you can buy things such as

You can also avail different services, these are just for the forum excluding outside merchants and services.

If you are living in a crypto friendly country, you can buy with many things.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:40:50 AM

Pizza and haircuts.

Wink

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
TopMasterPro

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

I can buy with BTC the main - MONEY - so with BTC I can buy everything Grin
But besides the jokes - I saw the cafe, accepting bitcoins.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:23:09 AM

Oh, here we go again with this same subject. I think almost once a month someone will ask the same question.
Anyway, I will just answer the question. First thing first where do you live? cause that really matters if you live in the country that makes bitcoin illegal you can't buy anything from a nearby store, but if not just google "what store accept bitcoin *insert your town*?" And now you can buy stuff from the internet using bitcoin, pretty easy in my opinion.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:39:10 AM

There are many websites right now are accepting bitcoin as payment.
And I think you can also buy some graphics card since some of websites already mentioned you can check this another website here https://newegg.com
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:22:02 AM

almost everything, if you'll exchange it on some fiat money Wink
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:23:42 AM

Soon, very soon we can use it in many places. But now there isn't so much place we can use it. But my friend went on holiday last month to Phuket. And he paid for some places when eating a meal and drinking coffee. He was so happy because he used his BTC first time for payment. I think it is just matter of time.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:53:19 AM

Bitcoin is aimed to be a currency and one of the normal uses of currencies is to be used as a medium of payment for the goods and services. Bitcoin does not need to be used to purchase any specific item but to be used in our daily lives.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: