Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES IEO PROTECT BOUNTY HUNTERS ?  (Read 12359 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:38:26 PM

in my opinion, maybe a little guarantee and protect bountyhunter. because if a project uses IEO services, more investors will guarantee the sustainability of the project. so dev can pay for bountyhunter. importantly, project coins will definitely be listing in the near future. Unlike ICO, listing planning is still unclear.

IEO is just one step closer for the success of bounty hunter to be paid but for me it is just like an ICO it is also depends on the team if they will going to pay you back for the effort that participants made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

Most members of this forum have participated in one bounty or the other and must have been shocked by the project team either by not paying them, payment reduced to $0 after 16 weeks of hard job or the token/coin does not get listed or the project is a scam entirely.

Can we now agree that the IEO projects will protect the interests of the bounty hunters ?
no, i think IEO prefered to protect investor not bounty hunter, as i know my friend participated in bounty campaign and this campaign launch IEO and the exchanger make rules for not running bounty campaign for the project, that's why IEO not proteting the bounty hunter but Investor

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:09:24 AM

in my opinion, maybe a little guarantee and protect bountyhunter. because if a project uses IEO services, more investors will guarantee the sustainability of the project. so dev can pay for bountyhunter. importantly, project coins will definitely be listing in the near future. Unlike ICO, listing planning is still unclear.

IEO is just one step closer for the success of bounty hunter to be paid but for me it is just like an ICO it is also depends on the team if they will going to pay you back for the effort that participants made.
They cannot try all the rubbish they do in ICO in IEO because they were well vetted before getting registered, which I believe there is no way exchanges like Binance and Bittrex can register project that is not going to play by the rule.

We still have to be careful in participating in IEO if we don’t want this to happen because it is not all IEO that you see that are genuine from the onset, most of these IEO that we will later find in these unknown exchanges will definitely give us same issue as the way they were giving us in ICO, so my advice is that we participate in projects from reputable and reliable exchanges.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:40:53 PM

no, i think IEO prefered to protect investor not bounty hunter, as i know my friend participated in bounty campaign and this campaign launch IEO and the exchanger make rules for not running bounty campaign for the project, that's why IEO not proteting the bounty hunter but Investor
it is only for some rules of exchange, not all exchanges provide the same rules. many projects also carried out the IEO and continued to run their bounty campaigns. but it does not guarantee that the bounty will be paid, because I think the IEO or ICO will still remain the same.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:06:14 PM

it is only for some rules of exchange, not all exchanges provide the same rules. many projects also carried out the IEO and continued to run their bounty campaigns. but it does not guarantee that the bounty will be paid, because I think the IEO or ICO will still remain the same.

of course you're right and i don't talk all exchanger have the same for IEO campaign, i just talk about few exchange and adopting this rules for their launchpad, just that.

and we can compare ICO and IEO because the both are different things even though they make crowdfound just using other method

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:43:01 PM

We can't guarantee of it and we can't disclose any chances that it will turn into scam unless there is a team not could filtered every IEO project before it runs in the market. We know how those scammers work and they will find way in order to continue their scamming job even in IEO( most probably).
IEO projects are still under the observation and maybe later this year we can find what it the contribution into the crypto world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:39:04 PM

This concern has been answered at this time. that indeed some Projecks are also still running a bounty to be able to get the appeal and also the progress of the introduction of their project to the community. this will also be an important thing when indeed introducing their names and concepts to many people. besides being successful in funding
shannelcoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:52:20 PM

Most members of this forum have participated in one bounty or the other and must have been shocked by the project team either by not paying them, payment reduced to $0 after 16 weeks of hard job or the token/coin does not get listed or the project is a scam entirely.

Can we now agree that the IEO projects will protect the interests of the bounty hunters ?
Well since we see what ICO do in some bounty hunter, maybe this time that IEO is have good start on every project I think it will be good to us too and safe. But still paying to bounty hunters is responsibility of who made the project.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:14:01 AM

for me this is to make the protection of investors and trust as well as investors and for IEO users easier to follow because they don't need to manage onchain transactions with different wallets on different blockchain networks. Instead, users only need accounts on the place of exchange The IEO is organized and can participate in each IEO, which is taking place on the exchange
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

Yes, you are right everything is based on the team whether it is an IEO or ICO, we are not asking more than that if they wish to pay they will pay according to the promise made by them. When compared to ICO, IEO is much better because most of the exchanges will do some research before listing the coin.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:16:47 AM

It largely depends on the exchanges that made the listing of the new asset on the IEO. In addition, payments to bounty hunters can be made when the volume of trades of a new asset decreases (all interested investors have acquired it). In this case, the sale of rewards will cause a dump.
Thus, there are no guarantees to immediately sell the at a good price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

I think the IEO can't be sure will protect the bounty when the payment occurs because bounty payments are made by the team they, maybe cheat and cut bounty allocations,IEO is only useful for investor because the IEO is a project that has been filtered by a well-known exchanger

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

Bounty is a good and effective marketing strategy, bounty hunters only get paid when the project is successful or reaches a minimum target, I'm sure devs. consider providing bounty hunter allocations even though only 1% of the total coin sold.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:13:17 AM

Are you really sure that we have project that run these two same time, as in IEO and ICO, because for them to involve hunters, they must have been running ICO too which is to get investment directly from investors unlike the way exchanges gets the fund for the IEO projects before remitting to them I think.

Most IEO bounties that I have seen or which I will say we call IEO bounties are just some few projects that chose to later change their funding method to IEO and I learnt from this forum that they usually close bounty campaign once they make registration on IEO platforms. I don’t think IEO projects really needs hunter or do you think they do?
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:23:03 AM

Bounty is a good and effective marketing strategy, bounty hunters only get paid when the project is successful or reaches a minimum target, I'm sure devs. consider providing bounty hunter allocations even though only 1% of the total coin sold.
Promotion strategies using bounty campaigns are either effective or not clear that marketing is done by cutting costs lower than advertising directly on several crypto sites. if there is a project that makes both of them then it is a project that is fairly good in promotion.

for the IEO sometimes there are exchanges that prohibit bounty hunter activities during the sales process, but there are some projects that continue to carry out bounty campaigns at the beginning of their private sales.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:52:45 AM

protect from what ? Ieo does not protect anything but they will only protect their own business from scammers and hackers . They also protect their business from the authorities in which they will get certification and approvement from the local government so that this will make thier business more legal .  

Speaking of protect , bounty hunters dont get any protection from someone else but bounty hunters should only protect them selves from those fraud and scam projects  
You are wrong if you talk about binance IEO but for other smaller exchanges IEO, you may be a bit correct. Binance has none of those bad intentions you listed here and yes they are capable of protecting hunters in the sense that they will never register a project that doesn’t have integrity because those ICO that doesn’t not pay hunters after campaign lacks integrity, but since an exchange would have certified whatever project they are promoting, if such company had conducted bounty campaign before like harmony, then it is obvious that they will pay their hunters.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

Look IEO is a new way of better earning money because on this kind of job we can see a big hope that we didn't have on ICO, the best part of IEO is even you will get an cheap coins or tokens you can still sell it or hold it for later. unlike ICO tokens most of them are garbage what i mean by garbage is the token have no price at all.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:47:16 PM

Look IEO is a new way of better earning money because on this kind of job we can see a big hope that we didn't have on ICO, the best part of IEO is even you will get an cheap coins or tokens you can still sell it or hold it for later. unlike ICO tokens most of them are garbage what i mean by garbage is the token have no price at all.
I don't see the IEO really as popular as you say. I only see a number of IEO projects in large exchanges that have had great success in selling, and some have also succeeded in the market because they have high trading interests such as BTT.

but for IEOs in other exchanges I have not heard of great success as done by binance exchanges. even though I think the IEO has been running a lot on other exchanges.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

if in my opinion the IEO does not necessarily protect, because the IEO is only for sales and this depends on the campaign manager, whether to pay or not and the bounty hunter can only run according to the rules of the bounty program they follow.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:42:55 PM

As of now, I don't know if IEO will help totally the bounty hunters. It might help us to eliminate those ICO who are actually scams people. I do not want to inflict any harm against ICO but I want to be real. IEO helps us to have better opportunities when it comes in investing as well as bounty hunting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: