Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES IEO PROTECT BOUNTY HUNTERS ?  (Read 12359 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:42:45 PM

Even if in the end they do not pay the participants, there is still a higher chance that the work was not done in vain. Because there were ICO, tokens of which never got on any exchanges. Because of this, there are a lot of coins in the wallet that are not traded anywhere.
therefore, I think many bounty hunters are now choosing to join a bounty campaign on projects that have been registered to do the IEO in a big exchange. especially for projects that work with large exchanges, I am sure that the campaigns carried out will also be crowded.
IEO indeed can provide benefits for us because it can indeed get at least a listing guarantee and also if the chosen exchange is reliable, it will certainly make many people assess the level of sales of the IEO will be successful later.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:48:01 PM

Well its only new on me this IEO, But i will shall participate on it if this have some good payment to the bounty hunters to try spread about the IEO project. And we cannot tell yet if the IEO can protect to those bounty hunters that have so many project participated and in the end it will come nothing.
FoBoT (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

Well its only new on me this IEO, But i will shall participate on it if this have some good payment to the bounty hunters to try spread about the IEO project. And we cannot tell yet if the IEO can protect to those bounty hunters that have so many project participated and in the end it will come nothing.

IEO is like an ICO offered on trading exchanges whereby the token have the opportunity to get listed on that exchange after the IEO.
This helps to solve the problems of a token not getting traded after the ICO, it is not a project itself.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:04:05 AM

This is not sure that it will protect the bounty hunters. The IEO also seeking the KYC of bounty hunters at the lime of token claim and you claim this on the platform on which exchange the IEO was offered.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:36:20 PM

I'm not sure it will protect bounty hunters but at least give us the assurance that their token can really be traded on exchanges or has a value.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:48:19 PM

whats the connection of an ieo into a bounty hunter ? When bounty huter are known to hunt for an ico campaign while so far i dont see any ieo campaigns.   You can rather say that an ieo can protect ico investors from possible scams because an ieo are known to be more legit than an ico
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:56:49 PM

I'm not sure it will protect bounty hunters but at least give us the assurance that their token can really be traded on exchanges or has a value.
in fact the IEO sales carried out by the project in exchange also did not guarantee success. because in reality there are some projects that do not reach the target for development and they also return money from investors. I think that gives us knowledge if not all IEOs will succeed. all remain the same as ICO.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 06:54:55 PM

This concern has been answered at this time. that indeed some Projecks are also still running a bounty to be able to get the appeal and also the progress of the introduction of their project to the community. this will also be an important thing when indeed introducing their names and concepts to many people. besides being successful in funding

no i think if some project making an IEO they don't need make bounty campaign for attract investors because investor from the exchanger where they launched is enough, IMO.

but some cryptocurrency project is needed a community for make their ecosystem still alive that's why they are needed bounty hunter to be a part of their ecosystem

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:46:46 AM

whats the connection of an ieo into a bounty hunter ? When bounty huter are known to hunt for an ico campaign while so far i dont see any ieo campaigns.   You can rather say that an ieo can protect ico investors from possible scams because an ieo are known to be more legit than an ico
Very simple and straight answer you have given here mate, I don’t know why people still believe there is any correlation between hunters and IEO which has been spelt out by these exchanges already by making us know that they have the facility to manage the awareness of these projects and create traffic for it within a short period of time.

Look at harmony project that has been using hunters for a while now,   the moment they joined IEO was when they met their hardcap within a very short time and their value even increased by 800%. Therefore, I still do not know where hunters can come in in IEO for them to get campaigns.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

IEO is like an ICO offered on trading exchanges whereby the token have the opportunity to get listed on that exchange after the IEO.
This helps to solve the problems of a token not getting traded after the ICO, it is not a project itself.
That ensures everyone can buy and sell safely and we don't have to worry much about participating in the IEO campaign but in fact very few IEO projects have bounty because that's not necessary in their project so don't expect too much in this moment. Personally, I still want to find the best projects but until now then all the projects that I am working on have not had good results in the past time.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:11:38 PM

I don't think that the protection is always guaranteed in every campaign we join. But I haven't experienced anything bad with IEOs that is why I prefer them than ICOs. Though I'm not going to deny the efforts of some ICO managers because I also joined really good ICOs where I was able to profit really well.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:20:26 PM

Not all IEOs have a bounty program, and bounty hunter payments depend on the success or failure of the project, now the IEO has become a primadonna especially the binance IEO ,harmony.one bounty is one of the successful IEO bounties, and  this day bounty hunter harmony hasn't got clarity next payment and KYC steps
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:19:31 PM

I do not see any positive connection between IEOs and bounty hunters. As a matter of fact, IEOs in top exchanges in Binance, Huobi etc can be a quality alternative to Bounty hunting which is not so pleasant for bounty hunters

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:32:28 AM

I don't see any way that IEO protect bounty hunters.  Most IEO price are lower than the private sale price. Most atimes token allocation is being calculated with the presale price.  So when IEO is being announced price drops drastically so does the allocation drops

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:49:59 AM

Most members of this forum have participated in one bounty or the other and must have been shocked by the project team either by not paying them, payment reduced to $0 after 16 weeks of hard job or the token/coin does not get listed or the project is a scam entirely.

Can we now agree that the IEO projects will protect the interests of the bounty hunters ?
Yes, the IEO was born to change the face of the crypto market. Because 2018 has a lot of fraudulent and unsuccessful projects. therefore, bounty hunters are always unpaid and treated very badly.
But when projects are listed on exchange, I think they will soon pay tokens for bounty hunters and anyway they still have money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:55:27 PM

Most members of this forum have participated in one bounty or the other and must have been shocked by the project team either by not paying them, payment reduced to $0 after 16 weeks of hard job or the token/coin does not get listed or the project is a scam entirely.

Can we now agree that the IEO projects will protect the interests of the bounty hunters ?
Yes, the IEO was born to change the face of the crypto market. Because 2018 has a lot of fraudulent and unsuccessful projects. therefore, bounty hunters are always unpaid and treated very badly.
But when projects are listed on exchange, I think they will soon pay tokens for bounty hunters and anyway they still have money.
The question I will then like to throw to you is this, how would bounty hunters get the token they will exchange, because to the best of my knowledge now, IEO does not make use of hunters, talk less of paying them. He only crowd funding means that makes use of hunters now is still ICO.

Most of the new projects that go on IEO make use of exchanges directly for their promotion, and all the allocation that ICO usually have for hunters goes straight to exchanges purse. SO how have they protected hunters when they have only taken job away from hunter?
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

IEO offers more protection against fraud for investors rather than bounty hunters. As a matter of fact, IEOs have no business with bounty hunters that is why over 90 percent of IEO projects don't have a pre bounty program

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:50:49 PM

IEO offers more protection against fraud for investors rather than bounty hunters. As a matter of fact, IEOs have no business with bounty hunters that is why over 90 percent of IEO projects don't have a pre bounty program
yes that's why in one in another perspective this is very helpful and beneficial to investors and I also like it
but on the other hand this is detrimental to the bounty hunter, because most ieo don't hold bounty campaigns

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: