Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2.0? Attention all Alt Coin Devs UNITE (if you are willing)  (Read 1000 times)
RuralDistubance

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:20:59 PM

Some really awesome idea's in there.

Have you looked into what it would take to start implementing some of your ideas?    To be blunt, all society's globally don't just unite, there must be incentive plus a uniting force.  I know your thinking, how much more incentive do they need with the state of the current system?   Even Satoshi knew we needed incentive or we wouldn't have even cared about bitcoin.    

The common man still doesn't care about much more than what he has to face in reality each day, and the people will not unite until they smell the smoke and see the orange glow on the horizon and they will shout, wait, stop, we didn't want this! We need to fix it!  

We need a uniting force to change, we resist change at all costs while advocating we are of sound mind of judgement.    A crisis is needed.  
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:22:30 PM

Have you looked into what it would take to start implementing some of your ideas?    To be blunt, all society's globally don't just unite, there must be incentive plus a uniting force.  I know your thinking, how much more incentive do they need with the state of the current system?   Even Satoshi knew we needed incentive or we wouldn't have even cared about bitcoin.    

The common man still doesn't care about much more than what he has to face in reality each day, and the people will not unite until they smell the smoke and see the orange glow on the horizon and they will shout, wait, stop, we didn't want this! We need to fix it!  

We need a uniting force to change, we resist change at all costs otherwise while advocating we are of sound mind of judgement.    A crisis is needed.  

if main stream media news went over this post, it would be done overnight. My brother is trying to start it checkout www.bitswift.cash for free cash (UBI) (no this is not what I am saying use, I am just showing the tech that could be used), check out his wallet for the voting and filesharing or the decentralized exchange, He just told me he is having another baby, I hope she or her gets to live in a free world. I will die trying for them and for yours.

Note: My brother and I may have different Visions, I am in no way related to his project. I am just connecting the dots of everything. I am not a coder, I bet I could be a amazing one if I applied myself, but someone needs to be the messenger.

In the end, the Vision is that it is everyone`s Vision, if they are willing to join in the back or front of the conga line is open.

RuralDistubance

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:28:43 PM

I think your post is valuable to the community, i'm not sure why a discussion hasn't started yet.  Your way of thinking is next level block (everything).  I wont need to question the legitimacy of anything in your world, I can just quickly verify its authenticity.    Your talking about eradicating some of the greatest strongholds mankind has ever faced.   Salute. 
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:32:09 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 08:44:51 PM by TimeBits

I think your post is valuable to the community, i'm not sure why a discussion hasn't started yet.  Your way of thinking is next level block (everything).  I wont need to question the legitimacy of anything in your world, I can just quickly verify its authenticity.    Your talking about eradicating some of the greatest strongholds mankind has ever faced.   Salute.  

greed blinds people, there would be more for everyone, if they saw by helping the group they can actually obtain more than stealing. (more for everyone that includes them) and the more the merrier it stops inbreeding.

https://youtu.be/vt7jGGroF0Q?t=2955 "many different family's live here so there is no need to fly away to avoid inbreeding"

seems these super colony ants are on to something.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:48:11 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 09:28:11 PM by TimeBits

Your talking about eradicating some of the greatest strongholds mankind has ever faced.   Salute.  

Thanks for talking to me Rural, everyone just ignores it. I don`t know why.... are they scared? Don`t need to salute me, I am not doing this for fame or gain, I could of kept playing video games and kept my mouth shut and been "richer" then most of the doctors on this world and had more fame, I am doing this for everyone (which includes me). You know I been a cherry picker and peach picker most of my life, I sorted the rot from not. When I went to the markets and saw people eating my cherries that was keeping them alive, it gave me something more than any amount of money could. A sense of self purpose, Real Treasure. Knowing my hard work would keep people alive and creator more creators to create.

anyways do you have any ideas for case use of blockchain?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:07:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaesFBrrxRU -George Carlin

No, no bloodshed needs to be spilled this time other than mine if need be, shed mine again if you wish to take someone out, all thoughts and ideas are of mine and mine alone. BloodShed is not are only Answer, This is the answer for everyone winning. I already accepted my fate. I can only do what I am going to do, Even if I tried to something I was not going to do, I would of did that.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:26:35 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 11:55:06 PM by TimeBits

I just went to McDonald`s I ordered 2 mc doubles it came to $5.30 I only had 5 on me, So I split the order into two, it cost me $4.80, (One cost $2.40) how does that even make any sense at all?  
I went to Timmies this morning I ordered 3 large triple triples, it cost $6.05  (one cost $2.00) since we do not use the penny.

What is the point of this low sales tax? actually what is the point of the bigger sales tax!

Why do we not have a penny in circulation here in Canada? I am losing dust every transaction. Wait could it be that Hyper Inflation made it so the pennies raw materials are actually worth more than the penny?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:27:58 PM

BlockInventory (merchants are going to love this one) I used to go to the farm and sometimes we would need more people at the cash register, so we hired locals, I would count the baskets at the end of the day to the amount of fiat I got. It never added up right because the workers would steal from me. Now I know how much supply I brought and what has been sold. This could work in every wallmart.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:31:52 PM

BlockPool (the pool of funds our tx`s have been going to) The people use Blockvote to say where the money goes.  (garbage, police force, worker force bonus, safe water, space programs, military)  
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

BlockBonus  UBI FOR DOING NOTHING, UBI x1.5 for being a active voter, UBI x2 FOR THE WORKING CLASS something like this. A doctor could be 2.5x UBI, A farmer could be 3x UBI.  etc, the people vote on which rate should be payed the most (and people can still enterprise!)
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

all society's globally don't just unite, there must be incentive plus a uniting force.
A crisis is needed.  

We don`t need society`s to unite, we need people on this network to unite not the governments.
Also a Crisis is not needed, We are already in one.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:32 PM

I may be closer related to a chimpanzee than a chimpanzee is to a gorilla, But this chimpcansee

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:45:45 PM

Keep this thread alive when I am gone (if you want to, willingly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ8ls5oN3ps
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:54:15 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 09:22:02 AM by TimeBits

https://youtu.be/FPhf_3JPhf4?t=3151 just watch the ending, bitcoin related or not, well it is, in two ways.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:20:04 PM

The beauty of this system, is it is a soft reset to the current system, not a full shutdown. Everyone gets to keep everything they already have!  Cheesy
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:56:47 PM

Don`t worry bankers and politicians, I did think about killing you.... with kindness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no1YszVVybo
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:07:39 AM

https://youtu.be/SHaWwkyU6hc?t=2314

"I want to get along with Russian and I want to get along with China, because I am smart, Stupid people do not want to get along, because I`m smart"  -Trump (I think this is the smartest thing this man has said since he has been in office)

Hey give me 800billion, heck make it 800million, I will fix it ^_^, heck make it 2 million. Don`t worry all the funding will go into this project, I won`t need it when I am done.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:02:26 AM

This, a fun fantasy. 

It will be fiction  Grin
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:24:30 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 03:39:42 AM by TimeBits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmK4Y8r1lxI Check the numbers on this speech anywhere on youtube, 99% of us want it on every single video! (likes and dislikes)
1. Blockchain will unite us
2. Blockstream will connect us
3. Blocktime will give us all a fairly distributed money supply via duration
4. Blockvote will give us all jobs and create a real society
5. Blockwill "will" give your family and loved ones everything you earn
6. Blockubi will stop poverty
7. Blockpop will give us proof of persons
8. Blockbits will be the currency / Bitcoin
9. Blockmarket will allow people to buy anything they want with bitcoins or blocktime
10. Blockshare will insure everyone only has one account

Decentralized BlockBot will run the system or Bitcoin, which is run by all of us. No one can disagree with it and try and assassinate it like JFK, Well they can leave the society if they would like and go live in the wild
51% power.

Why we need change IMO, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TLFyK_3Pk
We cannot force our future offspring into a era where they were not given a equal chance when supply is mined, I think I already lost .5 btc just in dust (a lot of places do not let you withdraw under a certain threshold), not to mention the exchange hacks and my own negligence or others greed.

There needs to be a throttle on these mass withdraws on these big bankers, how much coding does it take to have a signal that triggers a queue on withdraws and or freezes them if to many inquiry`s come in at once? Mt.gox, Binance, Bitfinex, etc etc or you know, we could just p2p trade. (there would still be tx fees to support public projects)

bitcoin or blockbits(I guess they are the same thing) is kind of like bittime, they can be exchanged, one is more of a investment/retirement fund. bitcoin still holds all the network power.
kind of how bitswift and bitswift cash(UBI) works, although he needs to measure the bitswift cash price into bitswift not fiat, easily done.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:29:09 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 09:26:09 AM by TimeBits

consider one a banana (can only be grown in certain parts of the world *actually they are going extinct soon*) lets just say they go extinct and they are a limited supply now (but they can`t rot) and one Tomatoe is a unlimited supply, where everyone can grow them.

Bitcoin or Blockbits / TimeBits    Wink

My brother can explain this much better than me, ask him how you can have a economy inside of a economy or how I see it, a dream within a dream.

Bitcoin or blockbits is the ethereal bananas(limited supply)
Tomatoes is blocktime or duration accumulation(unlimited supply)

Bananas will always go up in value, everyone knows this because there is only a certain amount of them to be obtained like antique
Tomatoes seeing how they are handed out, and never run out of supply, will always be traded into the Banana bank, as a investment or retirement fund

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: