Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What emotions does cryptocurrency make you feel?  (Read 1432 times)
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

The emotion that drives me to adopt cryptocurrencies is to make a profit. Because the cryptocurrency is limited, there will be no inflation. On the contrary, the limited number of supplies will increase in value.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:29:55 PM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

Now, I am more excited than before. It seems to me - the choice to wait for a long time for the crypto growth was the right one. I did not even think that the market could make such a good breakthrough.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

point no 1 desire to be rich Grin, although is not easy to do, but crypto we can make fast profit/lose.
you need to be experienced first, if you see people make easy money they maybe already longtime in this.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:55:48 PM

The emotion that drives me to adopt cryptocurrencies is to make a profit. Because the cryptocurrency is limited, there will be no inflation. On the contrary, the limited number of supplies will increase in value.
Everything will depend only on the prospects and on the demand in the community of each project separately.  Only then will it be possible to see the real price for specific coins.  In any case, today the cryptocurrency market is reviving and prices are gradually going up.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:00:44 PM

We can say fear of politicians on accepting bitcoin, because if the good people run the government then all will be good. This is the lacking thing through out this world and this is the reason we still did not see the bitcoin as a worldwide recognized money.

If the bitcoin accepted as a main payment system and blockchain stream to handle the government data. Then we can easily trace the every transaction will be open to citizen in the country. This is the emotional thing for me and believe this change soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:42:52 PM

I made my first step in cryptocurrency only for the purpose of getting rich. I saw how prices for cryptocurrencies are growing and I realized that you can make good money with this. It is a pity that I came to the crypto market late enough to earn big money. Now I try to continue investing and making money on it and it starts to turn out for me.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

I think a bit like tom lee and other btc bulls so whatever happens i stick to hodl and i always expect and suggest that due to its structure and deflationary model good cryptos are bound to grow overtime, so yes im extremely excited about this market and obviously the goal and dream of financial freedom is also attached with all these emotions.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

It seems to me that for all crypto currency is an ocean of emotions, or even a contrast shower, which varies depending on the course of the coin.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 12:47:37 PM

when you take it as a business then it all about getting rich or at least getting something to your pocket. and I think that is how everyone takes it because I don't know what emotion could drive someone to inconvenient himself because of crypto if not for money.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:17:10 PM

I feel quite excited from time to time because crypto is unpredictable making you create your own set of predictions and making you more excited as times pass by. This also creates anxiety whenever you create a bad decision or a decision that turned out to be great for some point but in the long run it is not. At the end of the day a good profit always makes me happy.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:06:50 PM

First, of joining in the crypto world, it is about fear and worry. However now, as long as the time grows up, I only feel better. Feeling more patient and careful are the best emotions to have in order to face all condition of the market of cryptocurrency. Now, what's for our fear and worries?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:40:24 PM

I feel quite excited from time to time because crypto is unpredictable making you create your own set of predictions and making you more excited as times pass by. This also creates anxiety whenever you create a bad decision or a decision that turned out to be great for some point but in the long run it is not. At the end of the day a good profit always makes me happy.
Yes. Whatever our emotions we felt brought by cryptocurrency, one thing for sure we all strive hard to make profits and that will surely make us happy. We come up with positive or negative predictions but admit it we are all here to gain good profits before thinking it of becoming a mainstream as a currency.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:44:15 PM

Despite the true that crypto offer us financial freedom which make us free from third party involvement and also helping our financial life, we are part of a movement that believe in one thing and that is financial freedom to all.
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

For the first time, the emotion that drove me to join a crypto currency was curiosity. From the curiosity arises the desire to explore and learn more with crypto currencies. Finally I started to take part in the bounty campaign. I study while practicing on my own. I really can take advantage of the benefits of crypto currency. I am increasingly in love with crypto currencies and appreciate crypto currencies as one of my passions. I work in the crypto currency, there is no boredom, so I am increasingly excited to do anything related to crypto currency even though I am in an unhealthy condition.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:58:57 PM

It gives hope and make happy every individual participants in cryptocurrency,Because they can recover losses and as  bounty hunters we can make profits in cryptocurrency,This  gains also hope for coins holders.If you are looking for project to make investments you can try yanu.io and buy tokens from their IEO now.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:02:03 PM

My heart pump so hard when I saw bitcoin increase or decrease.
C'mon guys, let's convince that who are not expect bitcoin able reach current value ?

It's an amazing experience for me especially when my dollar and gold investment can't yield this much profit that I obtained from bitcoin !

Smiley
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:08:27 PM

I was so happy because the cryptocurrency market is getting good and getting its way back to its glory days and its highness,and cryptocurrency did not break my hopes and my wait here to comeback is very worthy so now i will  be hardworking more and be wise especially now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:48:18 PM

I am always in awe of the new tech that comes with the blockchain technology, just like how AI is the next massive innovation. Blockchain tech is also a revolutionizing technology and i am very excited to be at the fore front or to be part of the early adopters

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:42:38 PM

I am always in awe of the new tech that comes with the blockchain technology, just like how AI is the next massive innovation. Blockchain tech is also a revolutionizing technology and i am very excited to be at the fore front or to be part of the early adopters
of course, it's all very cool! Blockchain is definitely a revolution, but it is not clear yet which of us, the first users, will remain in this market and who will lose everything because of their greed

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:17:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not only excitement. They are the greatest stress - you always follow the market changes if you are really serious about the work with crypto. When the market is down, it is very difficult not to be upset or even start a panic.
When it is growing like in May 2019, it is also not easy to stay a realist and do not start making the illusions about the best future that will come soon, almost tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: