Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What emotions does cryptocurrency make you feel?  (Read 1431 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:36:43 AM

I feel a bit fearful that our government might ban it but I still believe that since there are lots of adoptions, things will surely get better. I don't think any crypto lover should have the desire to get rich quick. There's no shortcut to success here.
We have to work for what we want and have the patience for what we want to achieve.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:42:34 AM

Believe me different,from sad to happy,and especially when you invested well in a promising project,and then went down the market and your assets flew down,and another thing when the bounty,or bought an asset, you look and he began to grow sharply and brought a lot of profit)So that different moments are

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:01:56 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?
I just want to have a good job and can help me pay the tuition is enough. I really think my bounty hunters job can't make me rich unless I learn about deals. I intend to continue this work for 2 years and will learn about trading during that time.
I will try to earn some money and then start trading and getting rich in this black market. I want to be rich before the age of 30 and this market is something that can help me achieve my wish. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:40:55 AM

Frankly speaking I'll choose two of your options, I want to be a part of the crypto  movement and also desire to get rich through crypto. So in essence, I'm hoping crypto gets more and more adoption as the upcoming superb news nowadays keeps the hopes high.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:47:54 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?
I used to have emotion as "I need to be rich from this crypto world" but I realized that it is not really important if I get rich but I have no personal brand, I'm not valuable for other people. So for now, my emotion would be a motivation to make people understand about this crypto world, I'd love to spread any information about this space to my online community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:24:34 AM

From within, as a crypto traders my emotion that drives me to adopt cryptocurrency well ofcourse at first I aimed to get a real rich quick feelings. But somehow I also learned alot of good things for being a part of the movement that helps me grow in joining differwnt kinds of crypto in the market like Dencoins tokens that helps me for my future investments.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:47:00 AM

Why should we fear the government? Currently, crypto in my country has been given licensing about its use. To be a rich quick I suppose it desires a lot of people. The emotions I feel about crypto are always making me challenging. Especially when doing the trade because the market price is very difficult to predict.

Claude46

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:05:17 AM

For me on what emotions that makes me feel in adopting cryptocurrency was at first it makes me eager to become a real quick richest investor in the making because of my desire to be a part of the movement. But somehow I found out that it is not as easy that. Here it test your positivity and patience to be rich in the future by hunting ang joining like the dencoin tokens.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:39:31 PM

Greedy and fear, sometimes overlaps between two sorts of emotion. Crypto market changes fastly, so emotions of investors move ups and downs considerably too. Control emotions should be one of the most priorities, beside skills and knowledge to do analysis on projects before having good reasons to invest. Do not feel fear and sell at bottoms, and do not feel greed and buy at spikes.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:25:03 AM

I think the most emotion shown in cryptocurrency is regretful. Regret because not be able to buy the dips, or sell in the hype.
But that should be only for temporary and we should move on to the next action because regretting the past won't make us better.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:30:55 AM

Just a bit of the initiation made by my friends that is really interesting, I am with the blockchain technology honestly, then I discovered that cryptocurrency will going to be fun especially when you can earn allot from it through campaigns and trading of coins that we are accumulating for a long time on exchanges.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:37:53 AM

Adoption isnt all about money mate. Sometime people into crypto just love the idea on how this is process and how it works. Many people obviously care alone on profits and possible instant bigtime here but that is depend on the luck and youre perseverance to learn and pick projects that is likely to be a hidden gem like btc. For me, what drives me emotionally is the desire to achieve stable life where I could somehow get money from an unlimited funds that came from crypto and spend it on my desires.
engrshu

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:41:16 AM

When I dig a little bit deeper on understanding how cryptocurrency works and how its functionality will be the future, I'm really amazed, that a person thought about it before and I'm looking forward that soon, the blockchain will be fully implemented around the globe, imagine how advanced our technology will be.

[
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:07:14 AM

What emotions cryptocurrency causes-admiration for the minds of those who created it. Surprise and understanding that you are involved in the project of the future. And now we have the opportunity to participate in investment processes. Earlier we had to give money to someone in management, and now we can participate.  Yes, now everything is unstable, but everything is ahead.

abbccoin

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:06:05 AM

We feel optimistic about cryptocurrency. Since 2017, there has been significant changes on its market, as well as, its mass adoption. Despite the FUD, we believe that crypto will be an economic and secure solution to the challenges we have in our financial system. More and more institutions, including government, are integrating crypto for its transactions. In our case, we aim to give the people a primary crypto for a seamless, transparent, and convenient online shopping experience.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:12:12 AM

I do Believe that cryptocurrencies would be the future of transactions that people will use. It's practical, thinking that in commutes, buy and sell, etc. Anything that involves the exchange of value, anything of trade, cryptocurrencies Would be applicable.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:14:16 AM

I just want to have a good job and can help me pay the tuition is enough. I really think my bounty hunters job can't make me rich unless I learn about deals. I intend to continue this work for 2 years and will learn about trading during that time.
I will try to earn some money and then start trading and getting rich in this black market. I want to be rich before the age of 30 and this market is something that can help me achieve my wish. Grin
You can actually achieve your goal through this industry if you do the needful diligently. One of the secret to successful trading is for you to first acquire all the necessary knowledge and skills necessary for you to have a smooth trade.

Bounties nowadays can no longer make people rich, but for the smart ones, whatever they get from bounty is what they use to trade and continue multiplying their income. This was where I started from too, I never have any fund to trade or invest in coins, so I participated in bounty and from there was where I raised money for my trading that is already making me thousands of dollars now.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

A desire to live a better life without having to struggle financially for the most part of my life, and the desire to beat the bank frivolous transaction charges and limit on cash inter-border transfer. Cryptocurrency has much freedom that comes with it, I have been working from home for awhile now.
Sellman

Merit: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:57:05 AM

You can actually achieve your goal through this industry if you do the needful diligently. One of the secret to successful trading is for you to first acquire all the necessary knowledge and skills necessary for you to have a smooth trade.
Knowledge, and skills are the most important factors that contribute to general success of traders and investors. However, there is another factor that has nearly the same importance or even more importance level, that is patience. Without ability to control feelings and trading behaviours by waiting patiently for good chances to enter market, traders and investors mostly end with failures and losses. Without patience, they hardly to control their emotions and their orders.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

Personally, i have several emotions when dealing with cryptocurrency.
Fear, when i see some coin price is rising in the market but unable to riding the train.
Or fear when my coin value falling too much in the market.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: