Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:54:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What emotions does cryptocurrency make you feel?  (Read 1432 times)
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:06:30 PM

the thing that can push me into the crypto world is trying something new which of course is recognized by the world as a modern technology that can facilitate all forms of transactions or so on. Cryptocurrency has been trusted by most people as a very promising investment asset that can provide many benefits to its users. many people trade and invest in it so I feel interested in being able to get involved using this modern technology

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

The first reason I joined cryptocurrency was the desire to get rich quickly, thats very common, right. But as the time flies i also learned a lot from it. How to look at the market and also all the knowledge about the world and technology.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:33:00 PM

The first reason I joined cryptocurrency was the desire to get rich quickly, thats very common, right. But as the time flies i also learned a lot from it. How to look at the market and also all the knowledge about the world and technology.
of course they join because they want to get big money, but sometimes the desire does not always materialize and market movements are not always good so sometimes emotions begin to emerge, because it has long been waiting for a better market movement but does not improve between.
learn a variety of knowledge and but that is not enough to overcome the various things that exist in Crypto.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:14:14 AM

Anyone who involve in cryptocurrency or others investment must be want to be rick and make profits from their investment. Its very common and i think with the time run, people will realize about blockchain technology or the project. I do believe, crypto is crypto investment and will be profitable in the future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:07:44 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

I dont think i like cryptocurrency because i hate government. I like cryptocurrency because its secure and when make transaction, its fast and cheaper than banks. Crypto is new investment and i think i just want make profits in the future
In as much as cryptocurrency brings anonymity to one’s transactions, I still don’t like the fact that government are not able to have little control over it because this lack of control is what has made all these scammers take advantage of it, and moreover, if people are happy to use cryptocurrency because they won’t have to deal with government, that will be wrong.

Government still needs us, they need our money and without the taxes we pay, there is no way we can enjoy some of the infrastructures we see around our country and some of the serene environments that we have. But for transactions speed, cryptocurrency is the master of them all.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:14:13 AM

From emotional point of view, I joined crypto because it was a new revolution which everyone talked about I needed to know more. In investment and my quest to make it here, I take out my emotions and work only on facts.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:19:20 AM

Cryptocurrency, in particular bitcoin is a very good tool for calculating between people with minimal commission costs, I really like bitcoin for its independence from the state) Wink

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:41:49 PM

Looking at the current situation and market situation of the currency, what kind of mentality should we treat? In response for this, for me the treat we must have for the currency market was first we need to be wise. Wiser everyday because as the cryptomarket grows, alot of scammer will also grow so br wise of choosing good procject like the Dencoin .Sencondly we have to be patience in accordance for our coins to be exchange
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

Feeling of excitement and fulfillment. Cryptocurrency has changed my perspective in financial freedom.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:59:03 PM

in cryptocurrency i feel good and bad together.
you now, when market in bull and my asset take huge profit that time i have a good feeling.
and when price go deep sharply i feel so so bad.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

If emotions was important then I won't have got into cryptocurrency because of the volatility, it's makes me sad to see my portfolio down. But like in any business or hustle, you don't let your emotions cloud your reasoning and judgement, so I don't consider emotions at all.

labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:02:06 PM

honestly I want to get rich from cryptoqurrency, but I know there are processes in each of them. but the emotions that I often experience when trading do not get maximum results and often lose money when I want to throw away

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:43:19 PM

Crypto makes me vibrate for many reasons: ideological first, by its anticonformist and revolutionary aspect. Then it satisfies my intellect to learn new things in different areas: economic, geographical, cultural through the use of a foreign language ​​and the discussion with people from other countries. And finally, the adrenaline produced during some trades is comparable to a drug, which can lead to a possible enrichment Smiley What good points!
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:56:00 PM

Cryptocurrency makes me feel in charge and on top of so many situations. As much as I have learnt a lot of tthings from the crypto space, I'm energized daily to press on. And I am always glad that i know about cryptocurrency

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:03:24 PM

Cryptocurrency makes me feel in charge and on top of so many situations. As much as I have learnt a lot of tthings from the crypto space, I'm energized daily to press on. And I am always glad that i know about cryptocurrency
yes, there are benefits, meaning Crypto teaches us to be patient and think positively, because if we are impatient and not optimistic we will definitely be emotional so we can take actions that can be dangerous.
Cryptocurrency can make us different, if we can manage well so that positive things are in us.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:23:18 AM

Relating to emotions, I can say altcoin holders have temporarily nearly same emotions as bitcoin holders back in late of 2018. However, altcoin holders will be all fine later, as bitcoin holders all surpassed their hard time, and currently enjoy sweetie ride of bitcoin. Patience, and time of waiting will help holders winning the game. It's not easy, because it's uncomfortable to look at balance everyday and see it falls. However, eventually holders will be fine if they can control their emotions.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

At the start I dont know what is cryptocurrency. Until one day my friend introduced me about bitcoin.he as me if I know bitcoin.ofcourse first dont have a knowledge about this.but when he explain what is cryptocurrency how to earn from this.I was some kind of curious what is this and there is a eagerness to earn from this cryptocurrency.so I research watch on YouTube what is this? Then ask to my friend how do I get to earn money from this.he teach me about bitcoin talk.and now I was here.
So honestly say the desire to earn quick is the emotions that drive me to adopt crypto.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:46:42 AM

I don't put my emotions on cryptocurrency that much because this will affect my decision making at all. Well i think most of us want to become rich that's why we are here in crypto, we strive to achieve financial freedom so that our younger generation will have a good life.

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:58:59 AM

I don't put my emotions on cryptocurrency that much because this will affect my decision making at all. Well i think most of us want to become rich that's why we are here in crypto, we strive to achieve financial freedom so that our younger generation will have a good life.

yes, I agree with you, if we place emotions while in crypto trading, it will certainly influence in making decisions when trading, I would rather call it a goal, where some people aim to get rich by investing in crypto and of course that will provide an economic life better.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:45:37 AM

For me, Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and is able to make a great profit. So I think that Crypto is great if in adoption. So in my country, this crypto is getting acquainted with the wider community. By so being able to encourage new investors to enter in crypto.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: