Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin delisted Polymath  (Read 304 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:03:23 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 02:10:58 AM by TheGodson

Apparently Kucoin decided to delist Polymath. Anyway can I still get it or did they steal my money?

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:05:17 AM

Apparently Kucoin decided to delist Polymath. Anyway can I still get it or did they steal my money?
You will be able to withdraw your Polymath tokens for a given period without any problem, so they are not going to steal your "Money"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGodson (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:07:03 AM

How do I do that? I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:17:16 AM

How do I do that? I can't find it anywhere on the website.
Are you sure you sent any polymath tokens to Kucoin?
If so you can check on the right side of your page when you are logged in

- Click on assets and then Main account if you have not be trading polymath
- If you have been trading then the tokens are most likely to be under the trading account(click on that option to see the balances in the trading account)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:49:20 AM

Lol kucoin is a legit exchange so theres.no chance that they will stole your coin specially in time of delisting because its obvious that they are delisting the said coin foe not so good reason

The team will allocate specific period of time so thd holders/investors of each coin to bs delisted can gind time to withdraw not unless your time has alreadt passed

But as what @Bitcoin Arena put above ,you can check thru their website if your coin still there of have already profited

Good luck mate,hope you can recover that coin
TheGodson (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:20:23 AM

Apparently the coin has already been delisted. I checked under assets and my coins are gone.  Angry

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:28:40 AM

They will always have notifications before deleting any tokens! You should leave the property on any Exchange to note its official announcements.
TheGodson (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:31:29 AM

I never received any email whatsoever. No notice at all. Just completely gone.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:05:41 AM

Perhaps you refused to receive their email or notification in the future when you registered your account on Kucoin, so you don't receive any notification from them.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

You're fucking nuts! Don`t just leave your money in another mans hands

that sucks if you can`t get them, did you put a support ticket in?
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:03:14 AM

Kucoin is not in business to steal people's coin, if you subscribe to their newsletter, you will have a notification that they are delisting certain coins, if it is still in the time frame, you can still withdraw if it is not, then contact support, if you cannot recover, then you failed to keep an update of your portfolios.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:22:29 AM

Kucoin will never your coins ,deposit won't be available anymore since they want to delist polymath but withdrawal will be available or you can try to contact there support atleast

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:24:07 AM

I think already you asking polymath issues in January month, Because I saw your old posts in January 11 and some one is suggesting to contact supporting team. But you didn't check the others advice. If you really want your polymath or just blabbering in this forum.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:26:13 AM

You should ask directly the Kucoin exchange about your problem. This I think the better way so that you can recover your coins. BTW, how much coins do you have from the time Kucoin Steal your coins? If it is worth a cents then do not bother to recover it because it will just a waste of time. There are more coins in the market and you can get those coins by investing or buying it. You could even trade new coins if you want to. Just be careful always.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:39:31 PM

A good exchange must have spare time from the delisting decision, to give the account owners time to withdraw their coin.
When did you hear they will delist polymath ? If you heard it just not long ago, you should contact the support about withdrawal.
But if they announced the delisting few months ago, you might missed the time.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:59:57 PM

The title is misleading if it's only worth hundreds of dollar better contact support, they have the best support I've seen, and if they fix this issue, better lock this thread, people who hate Kucoin will just give bad comments about Kucoin.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:34:31 PM

Your Polymath is not stolen by the exchange. Most times, before any exchange will delist any coin or token there will be announcements in their channels and they will also send mails and there will be time duration for users to withdraw it.
TheGodson (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:27:26 PM

I sent a support ticket. I hope they do the right thing.

serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:45:15 PM

According to their announcement, withdrawals should be done before 03 May 2019 18:00 (UTC+8)
https://news.kucoin.com/en/st-kucoin-delisting-of-some-projects-3/

I hope you can get your tokens back.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:47:42 PM

Of course that you can still get your coins, but I think that it would require your time.
I remember when IDEX delisted a coin and I had to call a smart contract, it was not as easy as I thought. But Kucoin is note DEX, right?  Cheesy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: