Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should I buy bitcoin??
Yes .. you'll make profit - 74 (93.7%)
No..... you'll loose your fund - 5 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late??  (Read 2387 times)
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:50:09 PM

for the current condition of buying bitcoin can still bring profit, only in my opinion use this opportunity only for shorttrade because sometimes FUD can cause enough influence to make bitcoin back down, but if you want to long trade maybe you should prepare a cutloss point.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:55:18 PM

If there is free money then invest in cryptocurrency, while you are thinking and deciding everything can pass you by. Find a good entry point and make a purchase. It's better than keeping money in the Bank and all your interest will eat up inflation.

The investment instruments in cryptocurrency are included in a fairly high category, the most important allocation when we get the money must be able to share it so that we also have many other portfolios in investment
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

It is never late to buy Bitcoin, in any case, as long as the cryptocurrency has a demanded status on the world market. But how to determine the correct entry point to maximize future profits is another matter entirely.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:13:47 PM

It is never late to buy Bitcoin, in any case, as long as the cryptocurrency has a demanded status on the world market. But how to determine the correct entry point to maximize future profits is another matter entirely.
maybe the consideration is the price of bitcoin now, is it suitable for investment or too risky.
actually the price won't be a problem if you want to start investing, but I suggest you start by studying the market conditions. it will be able to help you in analyzing the worst and the best possibilities for your assets.
if you still lack experience, maybe you can wait for bitcoin to be cheaper. keep looking at the market because every growth will have a correction, you can use it to start your investment.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:23:35 PM

entry point as everyone determinate for himself. there is no perfect entry point. it all depends on what the purchase price is acceptable to you personally
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:30:46 PM

I think this is still a good time to buy, Bitcoin price keep raising and $6300 still a cheap price. Buy and hold it for long term, that's the best way to make profit.
No words to late in terms of trying. All have risks. learn market and don't be too rushed to make a decision because there are many things that we can make reference..good luck..

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:37:16 PM

May closed very confidently with a green candle, which indicates continued growth. So you can buy Bitcoin with confidence.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:37:42 PM

I think you considering about buying bitcoin in right time. It may not be right bottom to buy but we already in buy zone according to me. Because there bright future for bitcoin and other coins. So if you buy bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value buy trading. When real bull run you won't regret.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

yes right, bullrun signs and bull markets have started from last week. I think it's never too late to buy bitcoin or other altcoins. this is a good opportunity if you invest some bitcoin and hold it up to 2020.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

Ya just throw all of your money into this investment and i'm sure you will be very happy in the next year. I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will rise arround $10k-12k before the end of this year.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:17:49 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a special coin that you can buy almost anytime, because it will grow sooner or later.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:48:25 PM

It may seem a little bit late to buy bitcoin now but I think its never too late because the price can still go higher than its current price. Therefore, if you have some money to invest then its never to late to buy bitcoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:16:11 PM

it's never too late to make an investment. maybe some people say it's too late because they only assume if the price of bitcoin won't be more than $ 10k this year, but if the price of bitcoin can reach $ 20k then you are not too late for investment
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:57:51 PM

Investing in bitcoin and any other coins can never be late for you buying it , bitcoin price keep increasing everyday and even is good for a day trading.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Nwaka20

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:37:06 PM

Bitcoin is one coin you can never be to late to buy, no wonder it has this great volume. It is a very solid coin, so you aren't late to buy. Just hold patiently and you won't lose your investment.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:46:28 PM

I recently saw a similar question on the forum, but he was datiroaan, it seems, 2017 year. It indicated the current price of $ 2,000 and also asked whether to buy Bitcoin, or wait until it drops to 1600 -1700 dollars. Now this question already seems ridiculous. Therefore, to this question, when now the cost of Bitcoin is about $ 8,500. in a few years they will look with a grin when its price will be a five-digit number, or even more.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:51:00 PM

actually you are a little late in buying bitcoin at this time, but in my opinion there is still a chance to seek profits from bitcoin, according to my analysis bitcoin still hasn't reached its highest point. and for me it's never too late to buy bitcoin.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:10:40 PM

If you haven't bought till now, you're in the best position to buy Alts against Btc not USD pairs.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:16:40 PM

Now I would not recommend buying bitcoin. It could be dangerous. It may still be falling in price, so now is not the best time to buy. Better wait little bit.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:18:58 PM

Never have this notion that you are too late to enter into a market. There is always a chance for a coin to rise up higher than its current price. This current market condition is actually favorable for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: